Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• they're just being overprotective :)

i mean, what good parent wouldn't be, amirite?

JumpyJoey posted: »

I hate it when my parents ask if I'm okay, they don't give up for hours

• I was on my phone

y? ur tablet not workin again?

• Ayyy he's back!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

also the best ship is me x wifi

• srry, bruh, mah mistake

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I was on my phone

• edited August 2015

I was having fun, you're right. But now that I think about it, I didn't really deserve any of that.

It's not about whether I'm worthy, but I do care whether I am having an impact on others. As soon as I decided to lash out on you, that was the final straw for me.

Also, I do think that you slightly over reacted! I never said I was leaving. I just want a break. I have kept it ambiguous because I don't know how long it will take for me to finally get back into my senses. ;p (with all those inspirations posts however, I don't know how long I can keep myself away from you guys tbh)

But... I appreciate it.

enter image description here

So? You think someone's value in this thread is only because of what they've posted for it? That's not how it works, Paul. You don't have

• kiss

Kawaiii posted: »

im leaving idk when i'll come back kisses

• edited August 2015

The point of this thread is that we can all hang out here and enjoy Rhyiona together. I don't draw Rhyiona art because I have to but because I enjoy it. We are more than happy to have you and your theory posts here but don't think that you are any less valuable member if you don't post Rhyiona content all the time. :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

*People have thought I was leaving. I cannot blame them, as the initial post was a bit too "serious". I only want to take a break ppl ;_;)

• ur nice so ur forgiven

srry, bruh, mah mistake

• I was trying to be sincere. It was a lighthearted joke.

Damn, I really am useless.

do you want me to fuck u up

• I haven't read your third paragraph. I never said I'm leaving. Nothing that serious. xD

wow dude, srsly, only shitposting?? what about those awesome 5000+word theories, and those kewl tributes? leaving would be a stoopid idea, bruh

• oh yeah, I've seen this series. actually rewatching it, so you could say I'm up to date :D I'm going to read it by tomorrow, thanks in advance ^^

HellFish posted: »

Break Me Every Time. Though you'd probably have to be up to date with the TV show it's derived from, Dexter, to read it and not get lost. Although some people read it without the context and still loved it, so idk.

• don't say that you're amazing

That's why I call you amazing boy ~-^

I was trying to be sincere. It was a lighthearted joke. Damn, I really am useless.

• on a birthday party m10

bruh where were u

• No one would even notice I'm gone.

Bro, by that logic I should have left the minute I signed up. I have done nothing for this thread but talk with everyone here and critique everyones work. If someone isn't needed here that's me. No one would even notice I'm gone.

• edited August 2015

i couldn't found my keys god dammit

• But I would notice. ;p

Bro, by that logic I should have left the minute I signed up. I have done nothing for this thread but talk with everyone here and critique everyones work. If someone isn't needed here that's me. No one would even notice I'm gone.

• thank you! Yeah it was surprisingly fun to draw these :P

Quiff posted: »

Naa they look adorable

• Well, the point of my post was that I just needed a break due to all of the stuff that has been happening lately. I'm still thinking that I should have done more for you guys, but like I said to the other posts, I NEVER SAID I'M LEAVING! Jeez. ;p

nohuhhuh posted: »

The point of this thread is that we can all hang out here and enjoy Rhyiona together. I don't draw Rhyiona art because I have to but because

• edited August 2015

Come on, Paul. Why are you hating on yourself? You don't have to "earn" your worth here, we're all friends who enjoy talking to each other and shipping Rhyiona!

Also, that fight was nothing. People do things they regret, but it's fixed now and it's forgotten.

Please don't leave. Please.

Edit: Ah, shit, hope I didn't annoy you with the "please don't leave". I'm a bit behind the times :P

*People have thought I was leaving. I cannot blame them, as the initial post was a bit too "serious". I only want to take a break ppl ;_;)

• Those moments at night the three of us have been having have been awesome. That counts as impacting to me. And your theories that gave me a lot of hope? I think they impacted everyone who took the time to read it all.

If you want a break then I can't stop you but we would all much rather have you stay with us than this. It's not the same without you, didn't you see how many people were asking for you when you disappeared for a while? You didn't leave then either but it wasn't the same.

I was having fun, you're right. But now that I think about it, I didn't really deserve any of that. It's not about whether I'm worthy, bu

• edited August 2015

Sounds nice m11.

on a birthday party m10

• I never leave. B)

lottii-lu posted: »

Ayyy he's back!

• yea it was nice m76

Sounds nice m11.

• edited August 2015

Who said I'm leaving? WHO SAID I'M LEAVING?!

P.S: I should probably edit the initial post because I think that some people are taking it the wrong way...

ahahahaha if you think you're leaving like that.

• Yeah, I guess :)

they're just being overprotective i mean, what good parent wouldn't be, amirite?

• aw hell naw, thred dyin again ;_;

• edited August 2015

"Hello, everyone.

I did it.

I joined the remake of Jack and Jill.

Who knew he filmed his movies in a basement? Explains the low budget.

Adam made me be a new OC of his. A third twin that was switched in the hospital and somehow looks nothing like Sandler.

Except I'm the main character. What OC isn't?

I think he used a real cockatoo this time... time for tumblr world war take two.

I feel strangely dirty after filming though. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't bathed in weeks or because I just filmed a movie for Adam Sandler.

Listen, jungles don't have showers, okay.

Anyway, the movie should be coming out soon. Like real soon. Tomorrow soon.

...I'm starting to wonder if this was a good idea...

Are you proud of me, senpai?

Your new superstar?"

• Shhh, if you don't mention it no one will know...

Okay, serious time. Sometimes you start something and then you lose track of it. That happens to everyone, it's happened to me enough (a loooong time ago, hopefully nobody remembers, that thing sucked).

You have to do what you feel inspired to do :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

remembers that ded comic I used to draw fuck. ;--;

• just when I came back, I think I carry a disaster tho

aw hell naw, thred dyin again ;_;

• Yeah... I think I should have structured my previous post a bit differently! I am NOT leaving! I just need a break, is all. Even a small one at this point would do me wonders!

Yeah, the fight might have influenced me into thinking this way, but I think it's probably for the better.

(stop it all ya, with all those emotional posts! u might make me never get out of here!)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Come on, Paul. Why are you hating on yourself? You don't have to "earn" your worth here, we're all friends who enjoy talking to each other a

• I think I carry a disaster

just when I came back, I think I carry a disaster tho

• why Adam Sandler... WHY

"Hello, everyone. I did it. I joined the remake of Jack and Jill. Who knew he filmed his movies in a basement? Explains the low bud

• edited August 2015

still better than uwe boll, i tell ya

why Adam Sandler... WHY

• everyone was asking for him not to do it

of course he'd do it!

why Adam Sandler... WHY

• Guys, just to clear this up. I appreciate all those posts you gave me and all... but I am not leaving!

I only wanted to take a break! I just need to recollect myself after I thought about the things I've done lately. Yes, the post I gave was a bit more leaning onto the leaving bit, but I have since fixed that.

So, stop it! I ain't leaving! I will never leave ya guys behind.

• enter image description here

I think I carry a disaster

• edited August 2015

We will allow you to take a break of two hours.

After that we're chaining you to this thread.

Y O U C A N N O T E S C A P E

Guys, just to clear this up. I appreciate all those posts you gave me and all... but I am not leaving! I only wanted to take a break! I j

Sign in to comment in this discussion.