Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Praise Rhyiona!

tessie0713 posted: »

Yesterday, I told my best friend that a shipping thread in telltale official forum has been miraculously growing as the most giant and power

• Here we see Rhys in aww by his true love.

Alt text Alt text

• Mine is too... Atleast we didn't miss any!

buntingsir posted: »

So many high fives! My hand is burning.

• Sorry, Poogs, but never ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Good..Good.... Soon you'll see the truth of Rhyiona... Soon...

• Oh thats what you think, but sooner or later you will see the truth <3

armis37 posted: »

Sorry, Poogs, but never

• If it pleases you, my ultimate truth is Nerissa, not Rhysha ;)

Oh thats what you think, but sooner or later you will see the truth

• Aye, good times!

Mine is too... Atleast we didn't miss any!

• Let's not start with the toasts, or I'll be drunk again like the last time xD

Aye, good times!

• The truth of Rhyiona is undeniable, even to those mere mortals who are not familiar with Tales.

Yesterday, I told my best friend that a shipping thread in telltale official forum has been miraculously growing as the most giant and power

• K, let's save it till some news about episode 3 arrive. ;)

Let's not start with the toasts, or I'll be drunk again like the last time xD

• Let's hope they arrive soon :)

K, let's save it till some news about episode 3 arrive.

• If she becomes a fan, she´s always welcome here. :P

• Rhys be like

"shit, she beautiful"

Here we see Rhys in aww by his true love.

• I thought the banter was cute too. But I didn´t ship it at that point yet.

Episode 2 made me sell my soul to this ship though.

I remember first playing that part and I thought it was actually stupidly cute ;3

• I didn´t really see any ships in my episode 1 playthrough (I didn´t even know you could pinky swear lol) but episode 2 opened with that sleeping scene and then the punch (I like my ships like this for some reason) and I was sold.

Oh for me, the moment they interacted I started to ship them. But at that point it felt like Rhysha was going to be what Telltale was going

• Oh for me, the moment they interacted I started to ship them. But at that point it felt like Rhysha was going to be what Telltale was going for, so before episode 2 came out I went into it thinking that I would have to go with Rhysha, but as soon as ep 2 started I just went "Nope, Rhyiona all the way."

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I thought the banter was cute too. But I didn´t ship it at that point yet. Episode 2 made me sell my soul to this ship though.

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Thank you, thank you!

I could've never done it without your support, I am ever grateful :p

Congratulations, you´re #1.

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Thank you, thank you! I could've never done it without your support, I am ever grateful

• Fiona be like

"Even covered in blood, I still would"

Rhys be like "shit, she beautiful"

• But the question is...

I still would

would what?

Alt text

Fiona be like "Even covered in blood, I still would"

• Use your imagination... ;)

But the question is... I still would would what?

• Precisely what I was thinking ;)

"Even covered in blood, I still would" ... look amazing, of course.

• "Even covered in blood, I still would"

look amazing, of course.

Use your imagination...

• It´s true, afterall. :D

Precisely what I was thinking

• Such a nice cult we have

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• I´m going crazy, where the hell is episode 3.

I neeeeeeeeeed more Rhyiona.

• Yeah, it feels like way longer than it´s actually been... I´m seriously praying it comes out this month at the very least.

australian classification pls...

nohuhhuh posted: »

I feel like it's been 3 months since ep 2 came out.

• edited May 2015

I feel like it's been 3 months since ep 2 came out. :/

I´m going crazy, where the hell is episode 3. I neeeeeeeeeed more Rhyiona.

• I'll drink to that.

Alt text

I´m going crazy, where the hell is episode 3. I neeeeeeeeeed more Rhyiona.

• Alt text

I'll drink to that.

• edited May 2015

Oh, yeah, trust me, I appreciate that they´re doing their best... it´s just that on this side of the story it´s a bit frustrating having to wait so long for it.

If GoT comes out first, I´m gonna break something.

I'm happy that they are taking their time to make this game as amazing as possible. ( this doesn't change the fact that waiting sucks ass)

• I'm happy that they are taking their time to make this game as amazing as possible. ( this doesn't change the fact that waiting sucks ass)

Yeah, it feels like way longer than it´s actually been... I´m seriously praying it comes out this month at the very least. australian classification pls...

• edited May 2015

I like GoT, honest, but I really think TftB is much better.

But it's super annoying that GoT gets always released so much quicker than Tales. >_<

QFT

Got is just meh to me. I don't hate it but I don't care about it either.. But it's super annoying that GoT gets always released so much quicker than Tales. >_<

• Or strangle someone, amirite? (I'm sorry)

At least it's that time when everyone's starting to go crazy, it's a sign that we're near the end of our waiting. I hope so anyway...

Oh, yeah, trust me, I appreciate that they´re doing their best... it´s just that on this side of the story it´s a bit frustrating having to wait so long for it. If GoT comes out first, I´m gonna break something.

• Handsome Jack is having an effect on all of us, let´s be honest here. :P

I hope so. The episode keeps getting updated but the classification just won´t come out. It´s about time already, come on. ;_;

Or strangle someone, amirite? (I'm sorry) At least it's that time when everyone's starting to go crazy, it's a sign that we're near the end of our waiting. I hope so anyway...

• Got is just meh to me. I don't hate it but I don't care about it either..
    But it's super annoying that GoT gets always released so much quicker than Tales. >_<

Oh, yeah, trust me, I appreciate that they´re doing their best... it´s just that on this side of the story it´s a bit frustrating having to wait so long for it. If GoT comes out first, I´m gonna break something.

• edited May 2015

Funny how GOT isn't even on steam db. Something fishy is going on, I tell you.

For now I'm more excited for some teasing on twitter. Time to start it already.

Handsome Jack is having an effect on all of us, let´s be honest here. :P I hope so. The episode keeps getting updated but the classification just won´t come out. It´s about time already, come on. ;_;

• That "sex with a potato" joke was funny :)

I like GoT, honest, but I really think TftB is much better. But it's super annoying that GoT gets always released so much quicker than Tales. >_< QFT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.