Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sometimes I think to myself. Mama cannot fix everything. She can't fix a meth addiction with a ravioli now, can she?

rhonu posted: »

SOMETIMES RHYS IS LIKE "MOM, I'M GONNA HAVE AN APPLE FOR BREAKFAST" and im like okay son, i respect your decision, HELL YEA, HAV SOME BREAKF

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

the classic cabin scene with snow outside

Yes, yes! Exactly. It's so cozy and warm, I love settings like this. I always miss snowy weather after the summer.

It's really weird, but I don't mind being sick after talking with you about it. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh wow, now I totally see that. I'm seeing the classic cabin scene with snow outside. And somebody gets up and throws more wood in and then we start with the ghost stories, and the younger ones freak out and cuddle. There's no place like home ;-;

• NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WATER

Ok, ok, Imma back away now. I love coffee too, but I'm too young to become an addict.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

if someone told me "choose one drink for the rest of your life" it would be coffee.

• GOD DAMMIT

BigBadPaul posted: »

situation under control

• Z Nation and Doctor Who are pretty good. Z Nation is fairly new and only has 12 episodes, but it's kind of like The Walking Dead. Doctor Who is awesome.

• aw you guys don't bother me at all, thank you ;; you always cheer me up when i'm in this mood!

i know i shouldn't be this harsh with myself, but sometimes there are days my anxiety finds an excuse to make me believe i'm trash again... and i know i'm not, i deserve good things... like 2 good things at least. well i have you guys, that's a good thing. <3

"it's the truth" are you calling all those arts that you drawn "poop"? c'mon, i can barely draw a stickman ;_; but i won't bother you

• You said: Hello my friend x)

Awww, I'm very flattered :D

Yeah, I've worked 11 days in a row since last week, 8 hour shifts as well... Anyways, it's my holiday time now!! <3

buntingsir posted: »

Привет, дружище х) Oh, man, I missed you too so much. I missed talking to you We used to chat a lot this summer and it was so much fun, but now we're all busy. ;_;

• When did you do a sex change? xD

Sorry, I couldn't resist asking this to you x3

situation under control

• are you saying we're addicted?

because we probably are

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WATER Ok, ok, Imma back away now. I love coffee too, but I'm too young to become an addict.

• and no god damns have been given that day

Kawaiii posted: »

GOD DAMMIT

• edited September 2015

he's not wolf :p

Wolfenus54 posted: »

When did you do a sex change? xD Sorry, I couldn't resist asking this to you x3

• edited September 2015

Wolfenus54 posted: »

When did you do a sex change? xD Sorry, I couldn't resist asking this to you x3

• It looks finished to me :P

I guess it needs a few rough edges smoothed out and some color added? :)

Wow, it's like we jumped back in april when there were 6-8 people commenting at once and it was considered pretty lively. This is super random, but I stumbled upon this sketch in my folder and decided to share. It'll never be finished, but, eh...

• Lmao I know x3

he's not wolf

• Everyone has their own tastes.

I guess I'm such a huge coffee drinker, because I sleep very little, so I kinda need it to function.

Green613 posted: »

coffee is like the grossest thing ever to exist imo ofc tho

• I CAN. you underestimate my power, handso-- wait, handsome chef? i need to meet you

Sometimes I think to myself. Mama cannot fix everything. She can't fix a meth addiction with a ravioli now, can she?

• shuddap bush

orange crush bish

• edited September 2015

Looks like I'm a bit late to the party, but I still feel like I should say something.

Of course we noticed! Despite the fact that I'm not really posting that much, I do take note of who's here and who's MIA. And this place was freakin' dead without you! I'm glad you're back! ;)

rhonu posted: »

I AM SORRY I WASN'T HERE YESTERDAY OR TODAY, WHY AM I STILL YELLING? WHY AM I SO ANGRY anyways i tried to post here yesterday via mobile

• i'm addicted to cappuccino

are you saying we're addicted? because we probably are

• ill disown ur ass if u say that to me again u fuking donkey

shuddap bush

• We're all right you know [Morgan Freeman's face]

Cue Inception theme song.

2 morgan 2 freeman

• im so happy the thread is alive again i wish i could hug it

• edited September 2015

you should probably find a girlfriend

or boyfriend

idk but quick

im so happy the thread is alive again i wish i could hug it

• edited September 2015

gangsta grandma

2 thug life 4 u

obey

• can i be happy for once jfc

you should probably find a girlfriend or boyfriend idk but quick

• No, you can't :p

can i be happy for once jfc

• enter image description here

can i be happy for once jfc

• say what?

shuddap bush?

ill disown ur ass if u say that to me again u fuking donkey

• enter image description here

I miss snowy weather all the time, really. We haven't had good, heavy snow in ages ;-;

I'm dreeaaming of a whiiite Christmaaaas...

I don't feel too bad either. At least we're all doomed together!

the classic cabin scene with snow outside Yes, yes! Exactly. It's so cozy and warm, I love settings like this. I always miss snowy weather after the summer. It's really weird, but I don't mind being sick after talking with you about it.

• Robin Williams in that just sums up my parents whenever I bring back a GF to my house. Literally. My parents are so anti-social.

Me: GRANDMA WHAT ARE YOU DOIN- Grandma: shut up

• WE HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

We're all right you know [Morgan Freeman's face] Cue Inception theme song.

• Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Addiction, is fine, it's lovely!

tries to feel better about own addiction to tea and chocolate

are you saying we're addicted? because we probably are

• jerks

i just wanted a hug

im gonna sue you guys

• I can drink even instant coffee and still be satisfied. Instant coffee isn't even that good. But I still love it.

if someone told me "choose one drink for the rest of your life" it would be coffee.

• edited September 2015

don't worry, it's just too easy for me to feel unimportant and i have to stop being such a crybaby ;;

thank you, i missed you too <3

HellFish posted: »

Looks like I'm a bit late to the party, but I still feel like I should say something. Of course we noticed! Despite the fact that I'm not

• hug urself

jerks i just wanted a hug im gonna sue you guys

• what if we're all addicted to this thread

Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying. Addiction, is fine, it's lovely! tries to feel better about own addiction to tea and chocolate

• i will

hug urself

• Hug Wifi.

Or Luke's corpse :p

jerks i just wanted a hug im gonna sue you guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.