Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

yeah... it's almost as if a bomb went off

well maaaayyybe it did

Kawaiii posted: »

dead thread

• enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

Just don't fall to your death. Hahahaha, hahaha... haha. ;-;

• I saw it too, but I didn't know how to share it :P

Thank you for showing the thread btw :D

Pipas posted: »

Found this while browsing tumblr, figured you'd like it. :P Source

• But you just fell out of your window!

• You bet I do! Male, Brazil. Thanksss! 8-)

Green613 posted: »

Thanks :] @MasterStone need your gender and country pls Also @TheCatWolf you still ship Rhyiona right? Country and gender pls to be on the tree B]

• We all miss John...

i miss everyone... including john my lewd jokes aren't nearly as good i want him back ;-;

• it was only for a week, right?

Eryka posted: »

We all miss John...

• @twdgirl43 This was supposed to be a gift for you but after that horrible 'Imagine Rhyiona' story I don't know if I should give it to you... Oh well I already wrote it! Suprise! I guess?

Things that might need explaining...

Firstly, April is genderbent August.

And secondly, in my head, the reason why Fiona seems so OOC when she is Finn is because how flirty he is, but boys are normally the more flirty ones. As we've seen before, Rhys fails miserably to flirt with Fiona because he is so awkward, where Fiona is cool, confident, and a good talker. So if she was a boy, which is literally what gender bending is, she would be an awesome flirt. Just felt I needed to say that because it felt really weird writing 'her' like that. :P

Anyways, let's get this show on the road! And don't forget to reveiw. This one actually took me longer than 30 minutes. Writing gender bends is hard. ;-;

~x~

Crush

So she had a crush on Finn, but who didn't?

He was one of the most popular guy in school, it was normal for her to have a crush on him. His chiseled jaw, his light stubble you had to look for, his fluffy brown hair you just wanted to brush your fingers through, his eyes, the strangest shade of green she had ever seen, it reminded her of sitting in an isolated forest, the crisp wind tugging at her hair like his fingers would...

But how did it happen? One second they were the worst of enemies, and then suddenly she had a crush! And a stupid, unreasonable one at that!

"Are you even listening to me?" Vanny asked, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

Rhysa snapped out of her thinking. "Oh! Uh... Yeah sorry, I was just daydreaming."

"You've been doing that a lot lately Rhee. Are you sure there's nothing wrong?" Vanny asked, crossing her arms.

Rhysa blushed and began to fiddle with her tie. She couldn't tell Vanny about her crush, she would never hear the end of it.

"I'm just really tired, you know how that is!" She giggled trying to play it off.

"Uh-huh." Vanny said as she squinted her eyes.

As Rhysa started to daydream away again, she saw Sash and Finn walk by.

"I gotta go Van! I have some things to... Do." Rhysa mumbled as she began to pick at her hair.

"Yeah, like Finn." Vanny muttered under her breath.

"We're just friends! You know that!" Rhysa said as she began to blush again.

"Whatever, go and have fun. I'll be here. With my books." Vanny sighed as she pushed her glasses up her nose again.

"Thanks Van!" Rhysa squealed as she hugged Vanny tightly before running of to find Finn.

~x~

By the time she found Sash and Finn they were swamped by girls. Well, two girls.

"What did you do next Sash?" A blonde girl named April asked.

"Why I plunged my hand straight into the bandits chest and ripped the still beating heart right out." He proclaimed proudly.

"Wow. That's so cool Sash!" April exclaimed putting her hands all over his chest.

"I know." Sash said with a smirk.

Off to the side stood Finn, with a girl hovering over him too.

"Dang, that would be some sight to see! You really raced in one of the bandits races? Because, I go to them all the time but I've never seen you there, but that doesn't mean I don't have a life! I just dedicate my time to cars you know? I've been trying to find a cool catchphrase, but I haven't found a good one yet. Everyone's got to have a cool catchphrase, but I guess mines just taking time to catch a ride to my brain." Scooty yammered on to Finn, who had a dopey little smile on his face.

"Hey Scooty! Hello Finn." She said nervously, her heart hammering in her chest. Was she like this around all her crushes?

"Hey, you finally got here! I've been waiting forever!" Finn complained as he fixed his fedora.

"I was talking to Vanny. I'm allowed to have other friends than you, just so you know." Rhysa complained back.

"Oh really, who said? I sure didn't." Finn teased as he leaned into Rhysa's face, causing her to blush.

"Its not like your my father Finn." Rhysa murmured.

"But I'm sure you'd love to call me daddy." Finn said, leaning even closer towards her lips.

"I- You- Stupid jerk!" Rhysa shouted as she shoved Finn in the shoulder, causing him to smirk.

"Just bang already!" Sash yelled from across the courtyard.

Rhysa blushed even harder, fumbling with her tie. Why did she even like him? He was just some stupid jerk...

Finn placed his hand on her shoulder, "Wanna get some ice cream after school?"

Rhysa completely melted in the softness of his voice. So that was why.

"Uh- yeah. Yeah." She mumbled awkwardly.

"Great. Come on Scooty, let's try and figure out that catchphrase of yours." Finn said, putting his arm across her shoulders.

"Cool deal, dude. Bye Rhysa! Don't forget to catch a ride back home! Sometimes she misses the bus and gets left behind, I remember one time she had to sleep in the gym because she forgot what time it was..." Scooty's voice rambled off into the distance as she and Finn walked away to their next class together.

Ice cream with Finn... How would this turn out?

~x~

"I'll have the Orange Crush ice cream please. Three scoops."

"Three? You trying to rob me?" Finn asked with a grin.

"Oh please, the least you can do is buy a girl some ice cream." Rhysa said with a smile of her own.

"Well, Im just going to try some of your Orange Crush, I don't know if I like these flavors." Finn explained.

"Well, I'm not going to share with you." Rhysa told him.

"How sweet." Finn said sarcastically.

As they sat down across from each other, Finn propped his legs up on the seat next to Rhysa.

"So why did you bring me here?" Rhysa asked.

"Do I have to have some ulterior motive to bring you to an ice cream shop?" Finn asked, covering his face with his hat.

"Knowing you? Yes." Rhysa said as she shoveled ice cream into her mouth.

"What if I just did it to be nice to my friend?" Finn said, the hat muffling his voice.

Rhysa's jaw dropped, had Finn just said they were friends?

"Well-Thanks." She said shyly.

Finn didn't respond, his face still hidden behind his hat.

Fed up, Rhysa leaned across the table, and snatched his hat straight off his face.

"Hey! Give that back!" Finn said, reaching for it.

"This is going in the garbage." Rhysa said, as she slid from her bench.

"But I like my hat." Finn pouted.

As Rhysa walked by, Finn grabbed her by the waist, pulling her on top of him.

"Give me my hat back you jackass!" Finn said laughing.

"It makes your head look too big!" Rhysa explained, wrestling with him.

As Finn pinned her down, he pulled the hat out of her grip, and placed it back on his head. "Much better."

"Finn, you have your hat, you can get off me now." Rhysa complained, Finn still pinning her down in the booth.

"Hmm... No." Finn said with a smirk.

"Finn get off me!" She demanded.

"I think I'll try your Orange Crush ice cream instead." Finn said, reaching for her spoon.

Rhysa's eyes got big. No one, ate her ice cream.

"Not my ice cream!" She yelled, her heart accelerating in anger.

As Finn dipped the spoon in her ice cream, Rhysa gained some kind of supernatural strength, and pushed Finn straight onto the ground.

"That's what you get you Pandoran scum." She murmured as she shoveled ice cream into her mouth.

"You did not just shove me on the ground." Finn said as he laid there, unmoving.

"From up here it would seem I did." Rhysa said smirking, trying to finish her ice cream.

Finn rolled his eyes. "You're not cool, you know."

"Never said I was." Rhysa stated, her cheeks full of ice cream.

Finn smiled to himself, staring at her from the ground.

~x~

"Today was fun, even though you tried to kill my hat." Finn said with a chuckle.

"It was nice." Rhysa sighed.

As they walked down the street, shoulder to shoulder, they were both blushing.

"I didn't know we were... Friends." Rhysa finally said after a moment of silence.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Finn asked, confusion in his eyes.

"I don't know, I just thought I annoyed you." Rhysa said with a shy smile.

Finn brushed his bangs out of his face and looked away. "Y-you're cool... Sometimes.."

Rhysa's smile turned into a grin as Finn stared at his feet. "Well this is your house."

Rhysa stood up on her tip toes, and pressed a kiss on Finn's cheek.

"Thanks for the Orange Crush." She said as she began to skip away from him.

Finn's face became a deep shade of red, before his usual cool came back.

"That's it?"

Rhysa turned around. "What's it?"

"A man buys you three scoops of ice cream, I think he deserves three orders of payment. You still owe me two." Finn joked cockily, tapping his cheek.

Where this normally would have caused her to stutter, it only gave her a boost of confidence.

She strode right up to him, grabbed his coat lapels, and started pulling him down to her level.

"Wait, Rhysa I was just-" Finn started.

The first kiss was fast and ferocious, leaving him blushing and dumbstruck.

"One."

The second kiss was slow and soft, leaving him tounge-tied and tingling.

"Two."

Rhysa slipped away from Finn, and walked into her house without another word.

Finn stood there silently, his mind blank, except for one thought.

He didn't need to see if he liked Orange Crush anymore.

He loved it.

• please guys did you all fall asleep together??

• You wouldn't happen to know anything about that now would you?

yeah... it's almost as if a bomb went off well maaaayyybe it did

• edited September 2015

...Huh? What? No!... Not quite?...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

please guys did you all fall asleep together??

• I'm still here... sort of...

• Right before I read this, I wish that this fanfic will revive the thread again. Alright? Good!

Let's get started!

@twdgirl43 This was supposed to be a gift for you but after that horrible 'Imagine Rhyiona' story I don't know if I should give it to you...

don't go. pls

HellFish posted: »

I'm still here... sort of...

• I bet they did

• ew what

• (?) Cool Moves Paul Cool Moves

But you just fell out of your window!

• Don't worry, I won't, not yet...

don't go. pls

• tfw ur thread is about to reach 1M views

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

• Fingers crossed!

Right before I read this, I wish that this fanfic will revive the thread again. Alright? Good! Let's get started!

HellFish posted: »

Don't worry, I won't, not yet...

• edited September 2015

tfw when we, as a family, reach 1M views

<3

tfw ur thread is about to reach 1M views

• whats wrong

Kawaiii posted: »

ew what

• edited September 2015

ur face AYYYY

whats wrong

• hahahahahaha soooo funny omg

ur face AYYYY

• edited September 2015

"Please, continue your ascend!"

enter image description here

poogs

• ty, ty

hahahahahaha soooo funny omg

• check

• Yes.

• good writen' bro

@twdgirl43 This was supposed to be a gift for you but after that horrible 'Imagine Rhyiona' story I don't know if I should give it to you...

• dad you still' alive?

tfw ur thread is about to reach 1M views

• This was a fairly long read! Phew! Jeez, I mean, I don't know what to say, I'm not an expert on those things...

It's obvious that there was a huuuge amount of effort put into it, and that's what makes it feel as if... I dunno, I-I can't explain it.

But wow! If there would be more people like you, I would be reading these soo much more often. ;)

Also, I never really read gender bending fan fics like this, so this was an interesting read. ;p

(and that's not to say that other fanfics were worse or anything, I just felt a vibe with this one)

• I guess Imma ship everyone that isn't here together.

It's the only explanation. They're on a giant date.

• yeah

dad you still' alive?

• this video gonna make me play again the game

poogs

• Thanks, bro!

good writen' bro

• Thanks Paul! That really means a lot! <3

This was a fairly long read! Phew! Jeez, I mean, I don't know what to say, I'm not an expert on those things... It's obvious that there w

• Sandra is gonna be so happy, great job! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.