Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i haven't been here this week until today :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh please. This has been going on all week -.-

• John, you don't know what I look like, I could be hideous xD

I'm not, but I could be.

yeh, can't wait ^-^ i'm sure you're as attractive as her, if not more

• you guys already missed the greenry show

best show in the world

• edited September 2015

yay! cupcakes!!! I'll eat all the pink ones!!!

OMNOMNOMNOMN!!

also, thank you, you are the best!!

Pipas posted: »

Hello Rhyionas, Sorry about the disturbance earlier. I talked to Zapthroat on chat and it shouldn't happen again. Hopefully we can mainta

• ye, even pablo's painting managed to appear in it

Kawaiii posted: »

you guys already missed the greenry show best show in the world

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

YOU'RE RHYS DAD JUST ADMIT IT

MEGA ULTRA SUPER ICEBERG INFINITY IDIOT

ABigBadWolf posted: »

YOU HEARD ME

• That is probably the case, I haven't felt that motivated to do anything, or it just doesn't turn out the way I wan't it too...

Though I don't think it's a very good thing, since I'm in art class and gotta produce stuff for my upcoming art projects.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Huh, that has never happened to me :O Did you draw more often back then? Maybe you just feel more insecure about drawing if you haven't b

• enter image description here

i can still keep imagining what u look like tho :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

John, you don't know what I look like, I could be hideous xD I'm not, but I could be.

• Those names are pretty cool imo xD

(Själv bor man i lägenhet och blir grön av avund)

Quiff posted: »

Lisa and Charlie. For the record I did not name them. Would have been something cooler otherwise. (Har inget emot Lidingö egentligen, de har bara så stora hus där )

• YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE

• DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE

you guys already missed the greenry show best show in the world

• Which is why I'm telling you the sad news that it's been like this all week.

i haven't been here this week until today :P

• He'll be screwed otherwise.

RIP Rhys?

TOO good to be true.

• QUIT LYING YOU WEENIE

YOU'RE RHYS DAD JUST ADMIT IT MEGA ULTRA SUPER ICEBERG INFINITY IDIOT

• So , I'm going to sleep.

Alright so before I go there's something I wanted to get off my chest and that is I'm sorry.

I haven't been active at all and I'm really sorry , I don't know why I've simply stopped doing what everyone loves me for ;/.

I've noticed that I didn't bring any good stuff in a while, I wasn't dedicating myself to this thread anymore for some reason , and I apologize deeply.

I mean I spent countless hours bringing out the best shit you can see in this thread before , and now I don't do anything ;/ , I simply comment random shit and THAT IS NOT me.

This isn't who I am , who I'm supposed to be , I have the mind to create so much good stuff and I don't use it... I'm really really sorry.

I think the spark in me died because no one really cared about me ;/ , I'm not really hanging with the cool and popular users , I'm just a forgotten child in the corner.

But I'm sorry , I forgot what user I really was in this thread and took the old lazy route to just comment here casually ;/ , I forgot that I was the guy who spent 6-10 hours a day to bring a fun Star Wars and Spodermen comic , 3-4 hours for some Rhyiona edits with music , and up to half an hour for some dank memes.

I'm really sorry , I'm supposed to work for this thread , yes this is supposed to be fun and do stuff for shits n' giggles and I do it just for that , but I also feel like I have a responsibility to help make this thread better , to help us showcase our work and let our ship be known , and I can't do that if I'm commenting off topic stuff here daily instead of getting my ass to work.

Again I'm sorry and I promise I'll mature myself again and stop my nonsense , I swear from now on , I'm not here to chat and hang out and waste my time , I'm here to help this thread and this ship.

And you will once again know me as the workhorse with the amazing dedication to this thread , I promise that I'll put my heart in this again , and make this thread unique.

Once again I apologize , I forgot who I was and what are my reasons to be in this thread , less commenting and chatting , more work , passion and frustration.

And I hope you guys will forget me , since I came here I've planned to be known as one of the best here and work hard for it and not hang out , and that's what's still in my mind , even if it seems that my attempts are failures because I don't get what I want , but I'm not giving up. I'll work for this thread 'till the day it dies , after all you have to remember just how awesome I am , or was...

So that's something that I had to say , I hope you guys understand and I wish you all a good night , I still love you and always will no matter what.

So here's a little something I made before I go to sleep.

Sweet Rhyiona dreams , and I promise I'll bring you guys what this thread needs right now , Rhyiona.

• edited September 2015

Page 920

ayy, lmao

kawaiii should do a re run of it

DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE

LET'S PRAY FOR YOU

DONT YOU FUCKIN DARE

• UR WORK IS FAKER THAN THE RIGGED LOTTERIES

BigBadPaul posted: »

AT LEAST HER WORK IS HIGHER QUALITY PHOTOSHOP UR WORK IS FAKER THAN THE RIGGED LOTTERIES

• WHO CARES, SHE EDITED 23 PICTURES JUST TO LIE

AT LEAST HER WORK IS HIGHER QUALITY PHOTOSHOP UR WORK IS FAKER THAN THE RIGGED LOTTERIES

• edited September 2015

PAGE 920 U HEARD HIM GUYS

Page 920 ayy, lmao kawaiii should do a re run of it

• maybe just maybe he will get help

He'll be screwed otherwise. RIP Rhys?

• Okey dokey xD

i can still keep imagining what u look like tho :P

So I see everyone is getting ready, huh, I'll be honest I'm a little fidgety

• edited September 2015

Come on guys, either stop the drama or make more separate posts about it so we can actually reach that damn page tonight.

Anyone got any nice Rhyiona stuff he/she could share with us before they stop arguing? :)

• edited September 2015

Aww... damn it. Look, no one can keep up with doing work all the time. ..

A couple of days ago I felt the same way! But the glorious people on this thread have made a good point!

It's not about the content that you dish out. It's all about you.

So don't sweat it, cus I won't forget you. ;)

(dat rhyme at the end tho)

Brawl posted: »

So , I'm going to sleep. Alright so before I go there's something I wanted to get off my chest and that is I'm sorry. I haven't been a

• it's okay. really, it is, bruh. you don't have to force yourself if you're not feeling up to it :)

dirty rhyiona dreams!

So , I'm going to sleep. Alright so before I go there's something I wanted to get off my chest and that is I'm sorry. I haven't been a

• edited September 2015

YOU EDITED 1 PICTURE

AND POSTED 23 POST ABOUT ME JUST TO LIE

DRAMA QUEEN

WHO CARES, SHE EDITED 23 PICTURES JUST TO LIE

• SHUDDAP CRY BABY

QUIT LYING YOU WEENIE

• two more pages guys

just two more

• my only advice is: keep drawing and try to trust your skills. Try to find your own unique way to draw. This makes you enjoy drawing more which gives you more motivation to make art. There's nothing more you can do :P

That is probably the case, I haven't felt that motivated to do anything, or it just doesn't turn out the way I wan't it too... Though I

• YEA !!!

two more pages guys just two more

• #ThrowbackSunday

two more pages guys just two more

• When I first played Torgue's campaign of carnage I never noticed the doll on the table, is that a Marcus bobble head doll!?!?!

So I see everyone is getting ready, huh, I'll be honest I'm a little fidgety

• basically all this

Brawl IS a quality member and we all appreciate him regardless

But I get his point :)

Aww... damn it. Look, no one can keep up with doing work all the time. .. A couple of days ago I felt the same way! But the glorious peop

• JFC

SHE MADE A SHOW

U PLAYED AROUND WITH EVIDENCE

WHO CARES, SHE EDITED 23 PICTURES JUST TO LIE

• I'm really sorry , I'm supposed to work for this thread , yes this is supposed to be fun and do stuff for shits n' giggles and I do it just for that , but I also feel like I have a responsibility to help make this thread better , to help us showcase our work and let our ship be known , and I can't do that if I'm commenting off topic stuff here daily instead of getting my ass to work.

You don't work for this thread :p The only person in charge of making this thread better, is me right now. None of you need to worry about that, just stick around and have fun, that's what this is here for! When I shit on you guys for posting dank memes that's to keep this thread in order, to make it easier for people to talk about what they want and so the thread doesn't go away, so don't feel obligated to have to create things for this place, just relax, and have fun. Post when you feel like it, and only create work when you're in the mood (that's when stuff is at it's best) ^-^

• It's princess.......shit I can't remember her name. It's a grenade on a doll. She's there for that tea party with Sir Reginald.

When I first played Torgue's campaign of carnage I never noticed the doll on the table, is that a Marcus bobble head doll!?!?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.