Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

when the bae´s beauty is jaw dropping ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

Perhaps on π day.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but will fiona ever get that pie

• And it's making him sticky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

when the bae´s beauty is jaw dropping ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

I actually found it - it was quite disappointing, because the title made it look like the whole game is in space but this is what it actually is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=280&v=Dwq2ijWAeJU

No, but the playable character does. :P Is he in an astronaut suit?

• I totally understand how you feel.I literally had an anxiety attack when I first posted my art here I was even considering deleting my art, but the people here were so nice and encouraging. My self confidence went up a bit, but yeah I know how you feel I almost deleted the Gortys picture yesterday because I was so embarrassed.

But anyway goodluck :D and I love your art keep doing what you do :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well as you probably have noticed I'm that kind of a person who gets easily embarrassed and I can't really change my mind after that happens

• Thank you ;w;

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh, she has such a cute little face! I love the expression too.

• Ah.. I didn't use the SAI brush though..It was a brush I downloaded for Photoshop :3

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm sensing the brush is from SAI? Ehem As an artist to another, this information is crucial for... some reason I'm not allowed to mention... Jokes aside this is awesomely cute X3

• Yes. I just want to forget this misunderstanding and move on.
    And thank you for being so nice. ^.^

I didn´t think there was anything wrong with it. But hey, as long as you´re okay, that´s what matters.

• Indeed. I hate when these anxiety attacks happen. If I only could go back in time and not be so ridiculous. I don't get why it's always so damn hard for me to be proud of my drawings. :|

But enough of this sadness already, I wish you good luck too! And your art is really cute! ^3^

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I totally understand how you feel.I literally had an anxiety attack when I first posted my art here I was even considering deleting my art,

• Oh, it looked like a preset you can do in SAI for the brush X3. But what misses now... isss... Loaderbot.. human ver. XD

P.S Did you know that loaderbot can be a jerk if you're a jerk with him while playing as Rhys? XD

Ah.. I didn't use the SAI brush though..It was a brush I downloaded for Photoshop

• It looks pretty cool but eh... not exactly what I expected...

armis37 posted: »

I actually found it - it was quite disappointing, because the title made it look like the whole game is in space but this is what it actually is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=280&v=Dwq2ijWAeJU

• Will that be the day senPAI noticed Rhys too?

Quiff posted: »

Perhaps on π day.

• quiff saying it like it is

Quiff posted: »

And it's making him sticky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It´s alright. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes. I just want to forget this misunderstanding and move on. And thank you for being so nice. ^.^

• Oh, haha I have no idea how to draw loader bot as a human though.idk?? OTL ...

Omg yes! Well my friend visited my house and she played it, and made loader bot self destruct and she regretted it immediately because Loader bot was mad at Rhys

Oh, it looked like a preset you can do in SAI for the brush X3. But what misses now... isss... Loaderbot.. human ver. XD P.S Did you know that loaderbot can be a jerk if you're a jerk with him while playing as Rhys? XD

• Indeed. Quite a puff :/

Time to change the topic! What music do you like, Wolf?

It looks pretty cool but eh... not exactly what I expected...

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Coincidence?

No.

Rhyiona confirmed.

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• "You suck" -Loaderbot -2014

Hmm... I'll try and see if I can make him human... yesss...I'll try that...

Oh, haha I have no idea how to draw loader bot as a human though.idk?? OTL ... Omg yes! Well my friend visited my house and she played it, and made loader bot self destruct and she regretted it immediately because Loader bot was mad at Rhys

• I wanted to draw something, but got myself into silly mood and this stupid thing was born. I'm sorry. (I'll probably re-draw pillow fight once I'm off on holidays).

I'll post something a bit more serious later, if I'm not gonna fall asleep before that. :[

Alt text

• I DETECT A HOVER HAND

But other than that, it's brilliant :D

I know 3d Stuff YAAAAAA you know all what's my new project....Rhys x Fiona yey.

• edited May 2015

THIS IS SO CUTE.

I LOVE IT.

buntingsir posted: »

I wanted to draw something, but got myself into silly mood and this stupid thing was born. I'm sorry. (I'll probably re-draw pillow fight on

• Oh yes, I'm looking forward to it :D :3

"You suck" -Loaderbot -2014 Hmm... I'll try and see if I can make him human... yesss...I'll try that...

• Aww, you're too nice! Thank you!

Oh! Before i forgot, I found one thingy in my folder today, I'll just leave it here in a moment.

THIS IS SO CUTE. I LOVE IT.

• Thank you for sharing!

Ohh, curious. :D

Aww, you're too nice! Thank you! Oh! Before i forgot, I found one thingy in my folder today, I'll just leave it here in a moment.

• edited May 2015

This is so adorable!! <3

Alt text

I wanted to draw something, but got myself into silly mood and this stupid thing was born. I'm sorry. (I'll probably re-draw pillow fight on

• I'm sorry, It's not Rhyiona stuff. :p

I drew this for my friend's birthday about two years ago or so and absolutely forgot about it.

But today I found it again and instantly thought of you, haha.

Alt text

Thank you for sharing! Ohh, curious.

• That´s so adorable, I love it. :D Very cute style!

I'm sorry, It's not Rhyiona stuff. I drew this for my friend's birthday about two years ago or so and absolutely forgot about it. But today I found it again and instantly thought of you, haha.

• Thanks, glad you find it that way!

It's really silly of me though, I feel a little ashamed :D

This is so adorable!!

• Aw, I´m glad. :D

Now you´ve tempted me to write about pillow fights. xD

I'm glad, your words warm my heart.

• edited May 2015

I'm glad, your words warm my heart. :)

That´s so adorable, I love it. Very cute style!

• Actually this pillow fight thing was @DaveTheArakin's idea, all credit should go to him ;p

Aw, I´m glad. Now you´ve tempted me to write about pillow fights. xD

• I´ll be sure to mention it when I post it, thank you!

Actually this pillow fight thing was @DaveTheArakin's idea, all credit should go to him ;p

• Yay, thanks!

I´ll tag you when I post it!

• not to be a downer or anything but... 4 is a death number in Chinese culture :/

Coincidence? No. Rhyiona confirmed.

• I'm looking forward to this already. :)

I´ll be sure to mention it when I post it, thank you!

• I´ll tag you when I post it!

I'm looking forward to this already.

• Alt text

I think we´re fine.

MeatBicycle posted: »

not to be a downer or anything but... 4 is a death number in Chinese culture

• No problem! :D

Yay, thanks!

• JUST SOO ADORABLE HNNNNG!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.