Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you got it right, kiddo

Eryka posted: »

A beautiful Dracass and 2 girl ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

@Kawaiii × Eryka × Dracu × @John_Smith13

• a foursome...? well...beggars can't be choosers, I guess...it's better than a devils-threesome

@Kawaiii × Eryka × Dracu × @John_Smith13

• edited September 2015

this is fluttershy we're talking about. the most cute and innocent thing in the world. don't. you. dare.

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

idk im fucking lewd

• Lel, I'm the only one that wants to kill Green.

WTF ERYKA bush tea is so weak

• edited September 2015

nice. I guess it looked like this:

(green yelling OUCH! in the background)

• Which user did you replace with yourself?

@ABigBadWolf Et tu, Wolfie?...et tu...? falls on knees while bleeding from several spots Wolfie...why you...falls over I trusted you...friend...dies while a single tear runs over his cheek

Dracu98 posted: »

nice. I guess it looked like this: (green yelling OUCH! in the background)

• KARMA YOU F*CKING SON OF A BITCH!

@ABigBadWolf Luke much?

• I have no problem with it as long as it's not me.

• edited September 2015

@Kawaiii

aaand then...

Courtesy of Kawaiii

Oh, this is fantastic...

• Don't remind me of Luke... ;(

@ABigBadWolf Luke much?

• jealous gf be like

BigBadPaul posted: »

;-;

• Hey Tess!!
    OMG yay you posted these here and they look so awesome :D

• edited September 2015

oh well...if you insist...

@ClubremixGuetta @BigBadPaul @Pipas come closer, little children, and I'll tell you my favourite story...it's called "The Masterpiece"...

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 5:35AM and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part about my situation is? I'm in the same room as my parents. They keep looking at me, and I can't help but look back and try not to cry or scream. Their eyes are focused on me and their mouths are wide open. There's a strong scent of blood and I feel paralyzed with fear.

Here's the thing. The second I make any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm completely fucked. I will die and there's nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way out but the only idea I have is to rush for the front door and scream for help, hoping any neighbors hear me. It's risky, but if I stay here, I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece.

You're probably wondering what's going on. I do tend to get ahead of myself sometimes.

About three hours ago, I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and went to check on the noise before realizing I had to use the restroom. Instead of doing the smart thing and investigating, I used the bathroom first. I could've gotten myself killed right then for my stupid actions. I did my business and took a peek outside the bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got very worried and ran back to my room, hiding under the sheets like the pussy I was. I tried to convince myself to go back to sleep, that it was just some really vivid dream or something.

But I heard my bedroom door open. Like the terrified child I was, I peeked out from under my blankets to see what was going on. I could see something dragging my dead parents into the room. It was not human, I can tell you that. It was hairless, with no eyes or clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my parents. But this thing was much smarter than any caveman. It was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my dad up on the edge of my bed, and made him face me. It then sat my mother down in the chair and positioned her towards me as well. It then started rubbing its hands on the walls, staining them with blood and then drew a circle with the Devil's pentagram in it. This thing had made what it would probably call a masterpiece. To finish it off, it scribbled a message into the wall that I could not read in the darkness.

It then positioned itself under my bed waiting to strike.

The scariest thing now is my eyes have adjusted to the darkness since then, and I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's terrifying to think about it. But I feel I need to see, before I'm killed.

I peek at the creature's masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."

the story is over, dear children, and there's only one question left before you go to sleep...

@Kawaiii aaand then... Courtesy of Kawaiii

<3

jealous gf be like

• edited September 2015

Wow, didn't expect it to get this popular!
    Glad you guys are having fun.

• edited September 2015

Woah 264 new comments.....

• Hey I found you a ship! You × @Dracu98

No_username posted: »

Wow, didn't expect it to get this popular! Glad you guys are having fun.

• edited September 2015

♥♥♥

god bless you

• I was actually working on doing a 48 person version of this with 24 Rhyshas and 24 Rhyionas about a week ago. But when I had just gotten done wrapping it all up, it only included 24 people instead of 48 for some reason, so I tried fixing it, but ended up screwing it ALL up and lost everything. So I was like fuck that, I'm not going through all that again, so now a week later, I just made it 24 people :/

• Did something happen between us in the game?

Hey I found you a ship! You × @Dracu98

• edited September 2015

goddamn it, finally. so, how did this happen? I'll just post the kills and funny moments here...

first blood! you're welcome, @DictatorAsylum

call me "Dracu the Impaler"!

looks like I'm on a roll!

ya'know, I really love that one. after I killed several humans, @CraazyCakes freaking snuggles with me. dafuq girl?

don't tell me you didn't see that one coming (whatever "sais" is).

and this, children, is how I won the shipping games. just in case anybody cares

• edited September 2015

omg ♥♥♥

I'm pretty sure it didn't take much convincing. <3

god bless you

Oh, you know... you're welcome!

♥♥♥ god bless you

• not that I know

Did something happen between us in the game?

• Damn, sorry to hear. That would've been awesome.

I was actually working on doing a 48 person version of this with 24 Rhyshas and 24 Rhyionas about a week ago. But when I had just gotten don

• You realise Wolfenus is gonna like this a lot, don't you?

@Kawaiii aaand then... Courtesy of Kawaiii

• edited September 2015

let him be happy for once

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You realise Wolfenus is gonna like this a lot, don't you?

• THEY FORCED ME

@ABigBadWolf Et tu, Wolfie?...et tu...? falls on knees while bleeding from several spots Wolfie...why you...falls over I trusted you...friend...dies while a single tear runs over his cheek

• IT'S DESTINY

You realise Wolfenus is gonna like this a lot, don't you?

• omg

IT'S DESTINY

To be honest, this probably what would happen in real life. Still, survived the fucking monkey mutts, who killed 10 tributes, to die like this...

goddamn it, finally. so, how did this happen? I'll just post the kills and funny moments here... first blood! you're welcome, @Dictat

THEY FORCED ME

• FUCKING RUDE

@ABigBadWolf Luke much?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.