Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Od'ed on dank memes?

guess where I am now Hint: It's the hospital.

• hmm, pretty rough, you say?

enter image description here

I wish. Edit: Let's just say last night was pretty rough.

• enter image description here

Od'ed on dank memes?

hmm, pretty rough, you say?

• edited September 2015

If you know what i'm sayin ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

EDIT: I think I went too far with this

I wish. Edit: Let's just say last night was pretty rough.

• what happened

guess where I am now Hint: It's the hospital.

• LMAOOO

If you know what i'm sayin ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) EDIT: I think I went too far with this

• there's no "going too far" when it comes to lewdness m8 ^-^

If you know what i'm sayin ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) EDIT: I think I went too far with this

• I woke up in the middle of the night, vomited, my stomach hurt like hell, vomited for like 7 more hours, couldn't help it anymore and went to the hospital. Also didn't sleep at all.

I'm feeling a bit better now.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what happened

• Huh I guess the mods approved it still don't why it needed approval though...

Yup 【シ】

• welp, that really sucks.

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now! (:

I woke up in the middle of the night, vomited, my stomach hurt like hell, vomited for like 7 more hours, couldn't help it anymore and went to the hospital. Also didn't sleep at all. I'm feeling a bit better now.

• You know the story of the Shampow guy?

I mean shamwow ;)

there's no "going too far" when it comes to lewdness m8 ^-^

• They're thinking about stuffing a tube up my throat to check what's happening in there on tuesday.

I am not awaiting tuesday.

welp, that really sucks. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now! (:

• no... should i?

You know the story of the Shampow guy? I mean shamwow

• vomited for like 7 more hours

Jesus Christ, It's good you're feeling better now.

I can't imagine something like that since I have gag reflex....

I woke up in the middle of the night, vomited, my stomach hurt like hell, vomited for like 7 more hours, couldn't help it anymore and went to the hospital. Also didn't sleep at all. I'm feeling a bit better now.

• It's good to know you're doing well. I've been trying to mess around with TPP's AI.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Pretty good, thanks. Kinda bored as well but eh.

• I was joking... mostly. As you can see I got home safely. At least there was lovely scenery ^-^

i really hope you're joking :P

• Every time after the first one was basically just the water I was drinking to keep hydrated.

Needless to say I still got dehydrated.

vomited for like 7 more hours Jesus Christ, It's good you're feeling better now. I can't imagine something like that since I have gag reflex....

• yaaay, ur back alive ^-^

yeah, lovely

why do you even have to orient yourself? is that some part of pe class we don't have here or?

JumpyJoey posted: »

I was joking... mostly. As you can see I got home safely. At least there was lovely scenery ^-^

• What?They're gonna Zap your Throat?

enter link description here

Ok,I'm leaving now.

They're thinking about stuffing a tube up my throat to check what's happening in there on tuesday. I am not awaiting tuesday.

• uuh doesn't sound comfortable

I hope everything's gonna be fine though.

They're thinking about stuffing a tube up my throat to check what's happening in there on tuesday. I am not awaiting tuesday.

• No not really

On February 7, 2009, Offer(shamwow guy) was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida on a charge of felony battery after an altercation with a 26-year-old prostitute. Offer contended that he pounded the prostitute when she "bit his tongue and would not let go."

because the shamwow guy had a rough night too and they both went to the hospital

see what i did there

no?

ok I'll leave....

no... should i?

• That sounds terrible, thank god you're feeling better now :P

noice one m80

No not really On February 7, 2009, Offer(shamwow guy) was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida on a charge of felony battery after an alte

• Yup, one time I was sick and I ate a sandwich then 20 minutes later I threw it back up. It was disgusting.

You're lucky that you just threw up water tho.

Every time after the first one was basically just the water I was drinking to keep hydrated. Needless to say I still got dehydrated.

• The killer forest didn't get me >:)

No, really, it was sunny and there were lots of trees... and trees... and even more trees... I even think I saw a tree one time. Then there were the muddy paths...

Yup, orienteering is a pretty big part of our PE grades, midterm and midyear. I needed a bit of extra practice to prepare for Sports Day tomorrow, I can't afford to go lumbering around the forest like an idiot wasting time.

yaaay, ur back alive ^-^ yeah, lovely why do you even have to orient yourself? is that some part of pe class we don't have here or?

• I have extremely cringey jokes

noice one m80

• i'd rather call them complex tbh :P

I have extremely cringey jokes

• a tree?! :o holy crap that must've been an incredible sight to see

wow, that's seems fun, only thing we have here is exercising for 30 minutes and then maybe we can go out play some football, but we mostly have to run around the school for 8 minutes :\

JumpyJoey posted: »

The killer forest didn't get me No, really, it was sunny and there were lots of trees... and trees... and even more trees... I even thin

• When I say jokes like this to my friends they get so confused it's embarrassing lmfao.

i'd rather call them complex tbh :P

• you just gotta find some friends with a similar sense of humor :)

When I say jokes like this to my friends they get so confused it's embarrassing lmfao.

• My god, honey, you poor thing, that sounds horrible... ;~;

I hope tuesday won't be that bad (ok, it probably will be bad, but sooner it'll be done the better) and you'll heal soon!

• They keep it in there for like a few minutes.

This would be one of the moments when I regret having gag reflex.

uuh doesn't sound comfortable I hope everything's gonna be fine though.

• Oh, you should've seen it, it had actual leaves! Leaves, I tell you!

That's pretty boring tbh :P We do tons of outdoor sports at the beginning of the year, then after autumn break we are inside doing dance (everybody hates dance because you have to make up your own moves) and playing innebandy (floorball?) and basketball. Then in the spring we go out again.

a tree?! holy crap that must've been an incredible sight to see wow, that's seems fun, only thing we have here is exercising for 30 minutes and then maybe we can go out play some football, but we mostly have to run around the school for 8 minutes

• Yea I should.

you just gotta find some friends with a similar sense of humor

• Infusion therapy involves the administration of medication through a needle or catheter. It is prescribed when a patient's condition cannot be treated effectively by oral medications.

oral

• edited September 2015

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna choke but that's how life is.

buntingsir posted: »

My god, honey, you poor thing, that sounds horrible... ;~; I hope tuesday won't be that bad (ok, it probably will be bad, but sooner it'll be done the better) and you'll heal soon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.