Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I can't even imagine what my reaction will be If that happens. I'll just instantly die of amazement.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, it´s not like a screenshot gives much away so maybe?

• Glad you got dat reference! xD

Yeaah what can I say, this is what happens when my friend and I are in the the same room with pens and paper. :)

I don't even know which one is my favourite. Fiona x Money master race. SASHA. LMAO. Or DAT POKEMON REFERENCE.

• Bless the time when you and your friend are in the same room with pens and paper.

MAGIC HAPPENS.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Glad you got dat reference! xD Yeaah what can I say, this is what happens when my friend and I are in the the same room with pens and paper.

• Alt text

gulapogo posted: »

Ahmagash. Those are amazing! Just look at that Rhys 2sexy4me

• I just want anything other than a "soon" at this point. :´(

buntingsir posted: »

I can't even imagine what my reaction will be If that happens. I'll just instantly die of amazement.

• Hopefully she didn't get traumatized.. :P

Thanks a lot! It's always great to hear that me and my friend are not the only ones laughing at these.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Oh my god my mum saw the rhys in socks, she was behind me!! THIS IS AMAZING

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

All them socks... no words to describe this...

• Thank you! <3 Here, take a tissue..

Alt text

• Yes, exactly! I mean come on, it's been 2 months, we have nothing to discuss by this point other than our ships.

Okay, just a screenshot is enough for me. Just..gimme something to speculate already!!

• edited May 2015

If J2 isn´t our day... we riot.

Okay, maybe not but please, Telltale?

Okay, just a screenshot is enough for me. Just..gimme something to speculate already!!

• Okay, just a screenshot is enough for me. Just..gimme something to speculate already!!

We won´t get a release date. Those are always after the trailer´s already out. ;P But a screenshot would be nice.

• Very cute, I really like your human Gortys design.

XDJulieXD posted: »

When you're bored at school (still there atm) Gortys fashion show, BEHOLD

• A cool concept! I really like how Fiona looks, she looks so cute when she's angry xD

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I've been drawing little Sasha and Fiona earlier and felt like drawing little Rhys and Fiona..idk why are they like this though...

• Say hello to your friend from us! :D

Yep. It's so much fun to just goof around with her and giggle until our stomachs hurt. At first she was little worried when I asked her

• Yep. It's so much fun to just goof around with her and giggle until our stomachs hurt. <3

At first she was little worried when I asked her permission to post these here but today she actually wanted to see some comments. :)
    Sadly this is probably the last time (for a while at least) you'll see these here because our schoolyear is coming to an end and we won't see each other so often anymore. :( And I don't want to draw these alone, it's not the same.

Bless the time when you and your friend are in the same room with pens and paper. MAGIC HAPPENS.

• Because 7 didn't ship Rhyiona, 7's mind was corrupt.

Green613 posted: »

Riddle time. Why was 6 afraid of 7?

• We are living in different time zones but when do you think that they are gonna release that tiny peace of information? :P

If J2 isn´t our day... we riot. .. Okay, maybe not but please, Telltale?

• In a couple of hours, maybe. Last time we got the GoT news it was like 10PM for me. It´s only 5 right now. ;_;

We are living in different time zones but when do you think that they are gonna release that tiny peace of information? :P

• 2 moths? That's just a half of episode 2 waiting!! Jeez...this is killing me slowly..

Yes, exactly! I mean come on, it's been 2 months, we have nothing to discuss by this point other than our ships.

• Riddle time.

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

• Tell her we really loved them! As long as you had fun, that´s what matters. :D

Yep. It's so much fun to just goof around with her and giggle until our stomachs hurt. At first she was little worried when I asked her

• I will. :)

Say hello to your friend from us!

• I thought the answer was going to be because 7 isn´t 9.

I´m in too deep aren´t I.

• I know right? It's been horrible... But that time we had video from PAX and screenshots from Ep2. Now we have absolutely nothing.

2 moths? That's just a half of episode 2 waiting!! Jeez...this is killing me slowly..

• JEEEEZ This waiting is killing me..

I know right? It's been horrible... But that time we had video from PAX and screenshots from Ep2. Now we have absolutely nothing.

• edited May 2015

Now I'm sad because these couple of days have been so much fun and I don't want to lose them.. ;(

Tell her we really loved them! As long as you had fun, that´s what matters.

• Can´t you keep in contact?

Now I'm sad because these couple of days have been so much fun and I don't want to lose them.. ;(

• edited May 2015

Well sure! It's just that I'm so used to see her and my other schoolfriends everyday face to face and I will miss that routine so much. ;(

BTW She just wanted to thank you all for your nice comments! :P

Can´t you keep in contact?

• Aw. :( But at least you can take a break from school, that´s something. :P

Thank you both for the entertainment. :D

Well sure! It's just that I'm so used to see her and my other schoolfriends everyday face to face and I will miss that routine so much. ;( BTW She just wanted to thank you all for your nice comments! :P

• edited May 2015

You are right, and maybe we can still continue doing these somehow...I'm just too emotional right now.. :P

Aw. But at least you can take a break from school, that´s something. :P Thank you both for the entertainment.

• Aw, I hope everything turns out well. :)

You are right, and maybe we can still continue doing these somehow...I'm just too emotional right now.. :P

• Ach, wolf, I've been getting into your bad sleeping habits.

It was 4pm and I was really tired (I might've gone to bed a bit late the previous night) so I literally just laid down on the floor mumbling 'oh it's ok it's not like anything gonna happen soon so I'll just lie here for a bit not like I'll go to sleep or anythinggggg mhmh~'.
    I wake up and now it's 5:45pm.

And there's still no news ;_;

It´s already 4PM for me and no news yet.

• Ouch, I really get what you mean. Sometimes I find myself dozing off in the afternoon and have to try really hard to stay awake. If you´re not used to being awake during very late hours you can´t resist the temptation to sleep sometimes.

Well, there´s the news about the VA joining the cast... but if that´s all we´ll get I´m gonna be disappointed.

Ach, wolf, I've been getting into your bad sleeping habits. It was 4pm and I was really tired (I might've gone to bed a bit late the prev

• edited May 2015

Yeah, I saw that news just now. To be fair, they did say it was small news, but then again, I was hopeful for something a little more timeframe based. (Pls Ju2, pls)

Ouch, I really get what you mean. Sometimes I find myself dozing off in the afternoon and have to try really hard to stay awake. If you´re n

• I was kinda hoping for a screenshot or something... something that would indicate J2 is possible. :|

It´s just... I know last time GoT released after TftB out of nowhere but I´m paranoid now.

Yeah, I saw that news just now. To be fair, they did say it was small news, but then again, I was hopeful for something a little more timeframe based. (Pls Ju2, pls)

• more writing prompts?

Pretty please? :(

• Thank you! I'm glad you like it :D

Very cute, I really like your human Gortys design.

• xD I have no idea why is she angry though haha

A cool concept! I really like how Fiona looks, she looks so cute when she's angry xD

• edited May 2015

how about a story where Rhys goes back to Hyperion without Fiona's knowledge. Like a very heartbreaking story, with a cliché twist at the end? I dunno...

Alt text

more writing prompts? Pretty please?

• Alt text

I could try and give it a shot!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.