Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

I'd love to have fun, man, but I'm soooo tired again, I'll just fall asleep in the middle of this whole thing xd

Completely understandable!

I was just thinking that you didn't want to join us because of your skillz... just because you're not amazing at something doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed fun! xd

Maybe next time ;~;

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

I'd love to have fun, man, but I'm soooo tired again, I'll just fall asleep in the middle of this whole thing xd Maybe next time ;~;

• dayum son.

Damn hype enter link description here

• Hi, Hanna! Yes, let's root for them!

How are you, while we're at it c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi Jane! Let's cheer them to victory (Yeah I really hope that too.)

• Goodnight pal!

Good night, guys! I'll join the event next time if the Rhyshas set the time to 16:00 for Rhyionas to play. .

• But you're gonna play, right? Don't feel bad, just relax and have fun, you're a team, everyone will help each other, I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun in the end ^-^

I feel a lot of pressure, I am terrible at TF2

• Same ;-;

• if you're terrible like me then you've got nothing to worry about :p

besides, it's only for fun

• I'm good thanks for asking. :3 My interview is over and now I'm just refreshing my email page because I can't wait to see the result! ;--; I kinda think I don't even have change to get into that game design school but on the other hand I reaaally want to be accepted. xD

How about you?

Hi, Hanna! Yes, let's root for them! How are you, while we're at it c:

• And you're absolutely right, though it does suck if your attitude to the term 'have fun' involves being able to do at least something good. But we all were nubs at some point cx

Anyway good luck guys! c:

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'd love to have fun, man, but I'm soooo tired again, I'll just fall asleep in the middle of this whole thing xd Completely understa

• <3333 we'll make u proud

I don't have it installed ;-; and I'm so tired xd Gonna root for you guys sooo much, good luck, fingers crossed, have fun everything else (and praise Rhyiona with your glorious playthrough ofc)

• it's only for fun

It's all about the thrill of the ride! ^-^

if you're terrible like me then you've got nothing to worry about besides, it's only for fun

• Oohhh, nice, K, you're a real saviour :D Gonna log in Steam later then c:

• No need to feel pressure guys, anyway even if we do get bodied it's still just a game ^-^

Just relax and have a good time, that's what we're here for =]

• enter image description here

We will see how it goes! ;p

And you're absolutely right, though it does suck if your attitude to the term 'have fun' involves being able to do at least something good. But we all were nubs at some point cx Anyway good luck guys! c:

• can you give me a link to this event? :>

• Oh, when's the result should be expected? At least the interview went well, I really hope everything's gonna be alright. Don't think about not being good enough for them, because that is never the case :p

I'm fine, just got back home, man I'm so tired xd But I want to watch tf2 event even for a bit anyway.

I'm good thanks for asking. My interview is over and now I'm just refreshing my email page because I can't wait to see the result! ;--; I k

• As everyone said, it's only for fun. It's not a competition. :3

We play games so we can have a good time and enjoy them. :)

• My Pyro > Your Pyro

Green613 posted: »

@Intellectual_Poultry I didn't have to borrow from my brother, I just bought these on my own. How do you think I look

• Hey, guys! I'm back with something new! Glad to see you again!

Anymore, anyhow \ Anywhere you go, I will go with you

© Magnet – My darling curse

• tfw you're upgrading your pc and you forgot to get a dmi cable

• oooohh looks thrilling o:

Beautiful, I love the space feel...

And welcome back! ^_^

Houpps posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm back with something new! Glad to see you again! Anymore, anyhow \ Anywhere you go, I will go with you © Magnet – My darling curse

• edited October 2015

Marvelous. <3

Hey, guys! I'm back with something new! Glad to see you again! Anymore, anyhow \ Anywhere you go, I will go with you © Magnet – My darling curse

• It's so beautiful! ;-; <3

Saved <33

I'm good thanks for asking. My interview is over and now I'm just refreshing my email page because I can't wait to see the result! ;--; I k

• Oh, when's the result should be expected?

Whenever they have made their decisions. :P It can happen today..tomorrow or after two weeks. But the school starts on November so they have to announce it before that.

I hear you, remember to go to sleep early today :3 I want to watch it too but now it seems that I will miss it :<

Oh, when's the result should be expected? At least the interview went well, I really hope everything's gonna be alright. Don't think about n

• Ok. İam calling The Cotter Potato Fucker , for "Deal with it"

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That's a potato PC for me

• I'm ready to dominate some Rhysha plebs (before I get dominated by everyone because of my 400ping) and look cool in the process! (with my tacky hats and stranges)*

Damn hype enter link description here

Good night, guys! I'll join the event next time if the Rhyshas set the time to 16:00 for Rhyionas to play. .

• Lets hope for the best.

I'm ready to dominate some Rhysha plebs (before I get dominated by everyone because of my 400ping) and look cool in the process! (with my tacky hats and stranges)*

• I thought they have some kind of tight deadlines... damn, that must be so nerve wrecking for you xd I believe in you and root for you, and will root for you always!

Yeah, I'll go to sleep earlier probably (or I'll be a zobmie tomorrow). And nooooo, that's such a shame, we could've had so much fun discussing the stream :c (for real though, if you're tired or have things to do such as sleep, that's totally understandable, just do what you gotta do c:)

Oh, when's the result should be expected? Whenever they have made their decisions. :P It can happen today..tomorrow or after two wee

• you are the sweetest! :'D

• So sweet I'll give you a cavity? :D

you are the sweetest! :'D

• Okay...?

Walks away slowly

• Well this school is quite different :) I think I'm going crazy if they don't announce the result soon! But thanks for the rooting! You are so sweet!

I'm not sure just yet, my family wants to be with me right now and I would love to spend a nice movie night with them but at the same time I really want to see this match! Decisions..decisions..

I thought they have some kind of tight deadlines... damn, that must be so nerve wrecking for you xd I believe in you and root for you, and w

• It doesn't matter my teeth are doomed anyway x)

kristi78968 posted: »

So sweet I'll give you a cavity?

• you admiting yu are a pussy?

• Is this Sasha?

• Yeah, I understand, but there's not that much you can do about it now, only wait... ;-; I'm sure, everything will be good in the end. I'm always here for you <3

Tough choice :'c Can't you do both? :D The event starts in half and hour I think...

Well this school is quite different I think I'm going crazy if they don't announce the result soon! But thanks for the rooting! You are so

• this made me laugh harder than it should have

you admiting yu are a pussy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.