Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No, Cara, that is so terrible! And so sudden, too... I'm really, really sorry for your loss, I wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better! He must've been a good dog, and I'm sure he was really happy with you.

I suggest you get your puppy and cuddle for a bit. Again, I'm so sorry.

And don't you ever hesitate to tell us something like this, don't worry about "bringing down the mood", we're here to listen and hopefully make you feel a bit better.

Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so. Unfortunately, my dog die

• Sounds fun, I wish I could have been here for it, but I'm happy you all had fun. :)

Don't worry. There will surely be an another TF2 event which you can join if you have the chance. Also, Erin Yvette joined the event but I didn't see her cause I was too late. ;-;

It was too soon, I thought I wouldn't be worrying about it for at least another 15 years or so. Sounds fun, I wish I could have been here for it, but I'm happy you all had fun.

• Continue posting here :D

Eryka posted: »

What are you gonna do after TFTB ends?

• Goodnight guys. It's getting late

@eryka for you <3

enter link description here

• edited October 2015

A smile is the first step to gaining happiness again c:

It'll be a while until I'm completely better, but the thread never fails to make me smile.

• Thanks for the great advice, Paul. I'm sure I'll be happier... soon. :)

That's good, I feel like I could use a nap, or ten. ^-^

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so. Thankfully your depa

• I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you'll feel better!

Hey, I'm back. I don't know if you even noticed my departure, but I'm back, even if it's only for a week or so. Unfortunately, my dog die

• Thanks so much. You've all already cheered me up, even just a bit. :)

I'm sorry for your loss Gared. But remember we're here for you, all of us are.

• enter image description here

Aaaaaweeesommeee...

buntingsir posted: »

Looking forward to see them!

• I would fucking run!

I changed it fam Here's what I was talking abt:

• i'm so sorry for your loss ;-;

• crowd screaming for you

I saw myself! I saw myself! I now feel famous!

• I hope he was, he was just so happy all of the time. I hope he lived a good life with us, we had him since he was 6 weeks old.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing for the last night or so.

Thank you so much, you all do too much for me, I don't need all of this love but it makes me feel better. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

No, Cara, that is so terrible! And so sudden, too... I'm really, really sorry for your loss, I wish there was something I could do or say to

• Thanks, SirScrub. I do, too. :)

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you'll feel better!

• wow, Rhys, your facial expression begs the question... are you hypnotized and charmed by Fiona's beautiful smile?

enter image description here

Aaaaaweeesommeee...

• It really sucks, I miss him too much. Thank you. :)

• H rated Handsome dreams, Handsome Fish ~-^

Goodnight guys. It's getting late @eryka for you enter link description here

• <3

i'm so sorry for your loss ;-;

• Awwww, I'm so sorry :(

'Hugs'

• Good night, sir Fish!

• Thank you. <3

[Hugs Hazza back]

HazzatheMan posted: »

Awwww, I'm so sorry 'Hugs'

• edited October 2015

are you hypnotized and charmed by Fiona's beautiful smile?

Y-yes... I-Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?

wow, Rhys, your facial expression begs the question... are you hypnotized and charmed by Fiona's beautiful smile?

• I-Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?

are you hypnotized and charmed by Fiona's beautiful smile? Y-yes... I-Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?

• Thanks for the great advice, Paul. I'm sure I'll be happier... soon. :)

Haha, I wish I could do more... well, technically I could, Pablo Picasso arts aren't out of date just yet... (they are only a couple hundred of years old, c'mon)

That's good, I feel like I could use a nap, or ten. ^-^

Feel free to sleeeeeeep away! ~-^

Thanks for the great advice, Paul. I'm sure I'll be happier... soon. That's good, I feel like I could use a nap, or ten. ^-^

Maybe.... you're nervous?

are you hypnotized and charmed by Fiona's beautiful smile? Y-yes... I-Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me?

• Maybe.... you're nervous?

That could be... one reason.

Maybe.... you're nervous?

• edited October 2015

Night, Fish! (no handsome for u)

Also, that sounds wrong ^ (only if u bring it out of context, so by that point, shame on u! xd)

• edited October 2015

(no handsome for u)

Sorry, I couldn't resist ;-;

Night, Fish! (no handsome for u) Also, that sounds wrong ^ (only if u bring it out of context, so by that point, shame on u! xd)

What could be the other reason then...?

Maybe.... you're nervous? That could be... one reason.

• Well, I'm taking Paul's advice and going to bed. I'll be on here tomorrow at some point, I'm assisting at that school tomorrow, again.

Goodnight, and thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me. <3

Sleep well! We'll be here for you tomorrow if you need us!

Well, I'm taking Paul's advice and going to bed. I'll be on here tomorrow at some point, I'm assisting at that school tomorrow, again. Goodnight, and thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me.

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams and M rated Mirgryn dreams, Cara ^-^ (I hope you ship Mirgryn x) )

Well, I'm taking Paul's advice and going to bed. I'll be on here tomorrow at some point, I'm assisting at that school tomorrow, again. Goodnight, and thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me.

• edited October 2015

What could be the other reason then...?

• Good luck tomorrow, Cara! And sweet dreams <3

You missed such an irrhysistible pun in there...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

(no handsome for u) Sorry, I couldn't resist ;-;

• You missed such an irrhysistible pun in there...

Goddamn it. I just noticed .-.

You missed such an irrhysistible pun in there...

• I'll get going too...

Sweet dreams, guys <3

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Jane <3 ~-^

I'll get going too... Sweet dreams, guys

• I'll get going too...

...night, Jane.

I'll get going too... Sweet dreams, guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.