Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

62, it was just an icon update. ;P But soon enough, the glorious 69. So join us, people. :^)

• Fiona making Rhys embarrassed for some reason? :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hey guys I have so much free time rn, any ideas for me to draw or something idk...(cause I'm art blocked rn...)

• Whenever I have an art block, I usually watch you tube or read random fan fictions from random shows/cartoons/movies/books I like, then BOOM idea! (that's why I'm watching you tube atm XD)

Hey guys I have so much free time rn, any ideas for me to draw or something idk...(cause I'm art blocked rn...)

• I wrote this today and then thought why not post it. It's my first ever fanfiction so I'm not sure how it has turned out. I wanted to make it light and at least a bit funny but I don't know how that went towards the end. I'm gonna hide for a bit now and see what happens.

Here goes.

“...And then the brave prince and the beautiful princess lived happily ever after. The end.”

Fiona tried not to groan as Rhys happily finished his hastily cobbled-together bedtime story. He looked so relieved at having survived another evening of Loader Bot and Gortys's demands to be read to.

The two robots were now quietly sleeping, Loader Bot lying in a position similar to a baby sucking its thumb, although he had no mouth to suck it with. Gortys was making a soft whirring noise, and Fiona mused over how different she looked now compared to when she was awake. It seemed that Gortys otherwise spent most of her time sulking, complaining and being mad. But Fiona knew that inside she was a little softie who jumped up and down before each bedtime story even though she immediately afterward pretended to not care.

She sighed sleepily, gazing at them from the doorway. She turned around, ready to slink into her own bed, when she felt cold metal grab her arm, jarring her awake, and pull her through the corridor to the living room.

“Rhys? What's going on?!” Fiona started panicking, her old days as a con artist flashing before her eyes. She could imagine people she'd conned, dangerous, armed people, hunting her down, infiltrating her house and capturing her. Capturing the kids and Rhys. Hurting them. Fear spiked through her as they came to a stop by the couch.

“Rhys, we need to get Loader Bot and Gortys!” She practically screamed. Spotting a dark form lying on the armchair, she added: “And Lee, too!”

“What? Why?”

Fiona looked at him, confused but a bit less frantic, and stopped hyperventilating long enough to see that Rhys didn't look terrified or even scared at all. He just looked a bit... nervous. Also he was staring at her like she was the crazy one.

Now Fiona was starting to get more suspicious than scared. She sat down on the couch and squinted at Rhys, who was now decidedly more nervous. He stepped from foot to foot before saying:

“Uh, Fiona... this... is an intervention.”

She burst out laughing, she couldn't help it. The idea was so hilarious it overcame her sudden urge to slap him. Here she was, worrying for the safety of her family and probably overreacting, and all for something like this? The anger came creeping, though.

Wasn't it right to be worried about this? The way he grabbed her, she really thought there was something terrible happening, and it was every mother's instinct to protect her children. Still, he had made her look like a fool, and now here he was telling her she had a problem? She stood up quickly and ignored the hurt expression on his face that had appeared when she laughed.

“This is it?! You freak me out and drag me here for this? I do not have a damn problem!”

She started walking away but he caught her arm.

“That's... kinda what I'm talking about. I think you have anger issues. You need to chill a bit.”

“Chill? Chill?!”

Now she really did slap him. He reeled back, holding his cheek, and looked at her incredulously.

“What was that for?!”

“You. I just- do you know how hard it is to live on this planet?!”

Fiona was screaming now and she felt like she just had to get it all out, like this had been waiting to get out for a long time now.

“Do you know how it is to be scared every single moment of the day because you might be beat up, robbed or killed?! I'm angry because I worry, and my anger keeps me alert. And if I'm not alert, we all die. All of us. Me, you, Loader Bot, Gortys...” Her voice broke and she felt like crying.

“Hey, hey...” Rhys came up beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight.

“I didn't know you felt like this. See, you have to tell me stuff.”

She sniffed and snuggled deeper into his arms as he rocked her back and forth.

“It's OK,” he said. “I know you've been the one too look after people for a long time now, and it can be a huge responsibility, but we're a family now. This is what we do. We look after each other. It's OK now, we'll look after you.”

• “Uh, Fiona... this... is an intervention.”

Oh my god....

Alt text

I'm such a tv shows junkie...

“I know you've been the one too look after people for a long time now, and it can be a huge responsibility, but we're a family now. This is what we do. We look after each other. It's OK now, we'll look after you.”

This is so cute! Today's a rich day for fanfics, I love it.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I wrote this today and then thought why not post it. It's my first ever fanfiction so I'm not sure how it has turned out. I wanted to make i

• edited May 2015

WOlfy~ I'm really uncreative soo....
    @ABigBadWolf

Alt text

Alt text

• Ah ;A: man I wish it was that easy for me, It's getting kind of difficult for me to get ideas now...except ..for the past week I had so many ideas .--.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Whenever I have an art block, I usually watch you tube or read random fan fictions from random shows/cartoons/movies/books I like, then BOOM idea! (that's why I'm watching you tube atm XD)

• Alt text

And yes, that's exactly what I thought about when I wrote the intervention bit! :D

buntingsir posted: »

“Uh, Fiona... this... is an intervention.” Oh my god.... I'm such a tv shows junkie... “I know you've been the one too

• Alt text

Painful childhood memories...

Fiona's expression is so quirky, cool!

WOlfy~ I'm really uncreative soo.... @ABigBadWolf

• YOU CALL THIS UNCREATIVE?!

This is amazing, I love it. ;_________;

• Nnnnnnngh this is so adorable. <3

although he had no mouth to suck it with

This is such an adorable mental image, I can´t --

I wrote this today and then thought why not post it. It's my first ever fanfiction so I'm not sure how it has turned out. I wanted to make i

• For real, though, we´ve made up our own TftB world, created so many stories and art around that world and we all just collectively accept it and I think that´s really beautiful.

• Thank you!

(I'm getting positive comments. That means they liked it. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!)

Alt text

Nnnnnnngh this is so adorable. although he had no mouth to suck it with This is such an adorable mental image, I can´t --

• It´s really, really good! I would never have guessed it´s your first fanfiction. :)

Thank you! (I'm getting positive comments. That means they liked it. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!)

• You did a great job, I personally really enjoyed it. :D

I like writing a lot, but this is the first Rhyiona thing I've ever done. I was so worried I wouldn't get their personalities right...

• I like writing a lot, but this is the first Rhyiona thing I've ever done. I was so worried I wouldn't get their personalities right...

It´s really, really good! I would never have guessed it´s your first fanfiction.

• Yeah, It's fascinating! Our world makes the wait so much more bearable and even fun because we're all share with each other so many creative things and positive emotions.

It really shows that TTG created wonderful characters whom we all grew to love.

For real, though, we´ve made up our own TftB world, created so many stories and art around that world and we all just collectively accept it and I think that´s really beautiful.

• Cool. I don't really like real pastels (because it's so hard to control them) but I love digital pastels. <3

Yep, I had some experience with it. I like pastels but I drew with them only at my classes. I'll probably buy a set for personal usage in t

• edited May 2015

Exactly! We´ve all just come to accept the same things in this thread, I think that´s a great achievement. :D It definitely helps the wait, I would´ve gone insane without this thread.

Yeah, It's fascinating! Our world makes the wait so much more bearable and even fun because we're all share with each other so many creative

• So intense. Great! ;D

Aw don't be so harsh on yourself, this is really cool and interesting fanfic. And I appreciate that you tried something different with this. It still gives me shivers.

Ok so before I left I started writing a (short) fanfic, and now that I'm back I finished and now is ready to be posted I call it Nightmar

• There´s always Poogs' Rhyiona gifs. Good for every situation. :P

That was unexpected. insert laughing gif here (Darn, I'm running out of gifs already)

• That was unexpected. insert laughing gif here

(Darn, I'm running out of gifs already)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh4hV1CLaVk sorry

• Yeah, it's hard and kinda messy. Colors keep mixing on the paper constantly. But if you get a grip on them the result will be very unique.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Cool. I don't really like real pastels (because it's so hard to control them) but I love digital pastels.

• True.

Alt text

There´s always Poogs' Rhyiona gifs. Good for every situation. :P

• Alt text

perfect for every post here

True.

• Thank you <3

Alt text

So intense. Great! ;D Aw don't be so harsh on yourself, this is really cool and interesting fanfic. And I appreciate that you tried something different with this. It still gives me shivers.

• edited May 2015

Aaaa it's Mr. Froggy Wiggles!! Thank you for this, you just made my day! :D

• Oh well... sometimes I get bored of drawing even thou' I want to draw (some kind of art block..ish) So I take some days drawing free, then when I start again it's gonna be all fresh X3

Ah ;A: man I wish it was that easy for me, It's getting kind of difficult for me to get ideas now...except ..for the past week I had so many ideas .--.

• UPDATE: I'm a horrible writer

Thats a lie

Ok so before I left I started writing a (short) fanfic, and now that I'm back I finished and now is ready to be posted I call it Nightmar

• edited May 2015

What? another fanfic today! This thread is spoiling me! :)

You really nailed Fionas character in this one. And it's cool that you continued ABigBadWolfs fanfic. Please write more!

• You said it. We are beautiful! <3

For real, though, we´ve made up our own TftB world, created so many stories and art around that world and we all just collectively accept it and I think that´s really beautiful.

• Sorry Poogs-senpai! I'm an incurable liar!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

UPDATE: I'm a horrible writer Thats a lie

• So I actually had a dream last night that episode 3 came out. But it was a nightmare! It was only an hour long and it confirmed Rhysha. When I woke up I felt like I had to clean my mind out. >_<

• Alt text
    I shall forever love this fanart

• Rocketship blast offs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The real episode will definitely cheer you up.

• Alt text

You said it. We are beautiful!

• There, there, it was only a terrible nightmare.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

So I actually had a dream last night that episode 3 came out. But it was a nightmare! It was only an hour long and it confirmed Rhysha. When I woke up I felt like I had to clean my mind out. >_<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.