Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ustani bane >:)

s-sure... whatever you say... za dom! >:D

• More Rhyiona fanfiction.

enter image description here

I'll read the sh** out of it.

Mawula posted: »

Who wants more Rhyiona? Now with 'Give Fiona the flower' option.http://archiveofourown.org/works/5067049 UD. I haven't finished this post as someone already gave me kudos on ao3. There are many of us out there, fellow shippers!

• OH WELL I'M VERY SORRY YOU GRANDMA NATZI!

I JUST WOKE UP!

YOU'RE *

• always <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thanks for having faith in me

• Will do, agent K. But I suppose she's seen it herself ;)

A more stubborn individual than her I've never met but it'll happen eventually.

• edited October 2015

GOD DAMN IT, YOU TOO? WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE TO BULLY ME?!

• WHO THE F WAKES UP AT 9 PM?!

lottii-lu posted: »

OH WELL I'M VERY SORRY YOU GRANDMA NATZI! I JUST WOKE UP!

• I TOOK A NAP!

WHO THE F WAKES UP AT 9 PM?!

• Okay, next time I'll use 'awake' :)

"I see you're up at last," Fiona answered anyway, excellent work, bruh

• edited October 2015

It was just a pure reflex. Chillax ;D

• "Man, you two need to make out already."

Rhys surprises himself by only half choking on his coffee. Maybe it's because it's raining and he's feeling too relaxed to even move much at all or maybe it's because deep inside he's not surprised that Vaughn's picking up on the changes between them, he's not sure of anything anymore.

"Quiet," he hushes between clenched teeth, gesturing to the door with his eyes, "they're right there!"

"Well, good!" Vaughn shrugs with a smile. "Maybe you'll actually get it over with."

All Rhys does is give him a pleading look back -- he's known Vaughn for too many years now that the latter just sighs and shakes his head before lowering his voice in an attempt to spare him the embarrassment.

"Dude," he starts again, "you know I'm right... right?"

"Rig-- you know what, I'm not gonna play this game." Stubbornly, he crosses his arms with a pout and he can sense the incredulous look his best friend is giving him.

"I remember when we were kids and someone stole your sock puppet, you always used to make that exact same face. Or when--"

"You... you know what?" Rhys awkwardly coughs, "I think I prefer the other topic, bring it back."

"Bingo, gotcha. Right into my trap."

Rhys wants to get angry but this is his best friend -- the only person who's stuck by his side for years now and he can't stop himself from returning the cheeky smile he's given in response. He doesn't let it go, however, and Rhys decides this is probably for the best.

"I'm just trying to help you, man."

"I know," he runs a hand through his hair, deciding he might as well confirm suspicions if he has no way out of this, "it's just... things like this take time."

"I'm not telling you to get married yet... although dibs on best man."

The awkward laughter that leaves his own mouth sounds twice as embarrassing as he'd hoped it would when it first slipped out.

"Anyway," Vaughn snorts, "you gotta charm her. Or you're not going anywhere."

"Excuse me but we can't all be mister abs of steel." He half-heartedly points. "But at least I don't look like a bear."

"You're... you're breaking my heart."

On cue, he pats his new beard with a shake of his head and Rhys can't help but laugh before remembering he has to keep it down -- the last thing he needs is the humiliation of the sisters walking into this conversation.

"You... told her you liked her already, right?"

"Well, yeah." He scrunches his nose slightly at the memory. "But we haven't really talked about it."

"Why not?" His friend lifts his hands in the air in exasperation and the pang of shame that hits him is slightly irritating. "You know you aren't going to sit in a restaurant and hope the waiter guesses what you want, right?"

"She knows what I want, though, I made it kinda pretty clear." Pinching the bridge of nose isn't helping. "You... think she's making me work for it?"

"Maybe," Vaughn shrugs nonchalantly, "but if you want my real opinion, I think she's waiting for you to stop being a wuss."

"I can't help it, this is how I was genetically made, okay, stop judging m--"

"Oh, great, I'm sure she'll love to hear you'll give wimpy DNA to your kids, yeah."

Ignoring his gradually increasing blush, he bends down and placeds his head against his own knees pathetically, his mouth muffled by the fabric.

"So, uh... help?"

"What's that?" Vaughn grins at him sneakily and Rhys kind of wants to punch him. Lightly. "I didn't hear you."

Deciding it's probably best not to ruin his chances, he begrudgingly continues, with a sad attempt at turning his whisper harsher than it had been a few seconds ago; if Vaughn's bothered, however, he really can't tell.

"I said I wanted help."

"Noooow you want help. Uh-uh. Alright. Good thing I'm your buddy ol' pal."

His tone is so light that Rhys falters again, opting instead to paying attention with a raised eyebrow, face slightly lifted off his knees by now.

"So you like her?" He asks simply and Rhys just rolls his eyes.

"Haha, hilarious, let's make fun of Rhys and his stupid love problems, why don't we." Taking a quick glance at Vaughn, he shrinks back in his seat. "Okay, yeah, I do."

"Cool, that wasn't so hard." Another grin. "And why haven't you talked to her about it?"

"I have, I already told you this."

Vaughn simply gestures with his hand for him to continue and Rhys just gets more and more confused as to how any of this is supposed to help until he narrows his eyes in suspicion.

"Seriously, though," he starts, "you making fun of me?"

"Just... keep going, Rhys. Don't let this be like the time you insisted Helios was a planet."

"Hey, I was eight!"

"Just keep going!"

"I told her I was interested in someone else and looked straight at her then she made this weird face and we never talked about it again, okay? That's all there is. She knows, I can't just walk up to her and go 'hey, Fiona, can we make out for a little bit, thanks!', alright?"

Catching his breath, he decides it's probably not a good idea to word vomit next time before his thoughts are interrupted by a whistle and suddenly Vaughn's snorting again.

"Okay, wow. Was that so hard?"

"Aside from not being able to breathe very well," Rhys wheezed out, "no, not really."

"You know what is going to be hard?" He grins and suddenly the door is open and Fiona's standing there tapping her foot. Rhys is pretty sure he's going to swallow his own tongue at this point and seeing his friend thumbs up her and her sister as if they'd made up some sort of master plan to ruin the rest of his life really doesn't help. "Explaining that to her. Let's go."

Rhys is considering putting this on his list of betrayals -- just under Yvette's since he at least still has some hope he can make it out of this alive.

When the door slams shut and they're alone, he's not so sure anymore.

Her heeled shoes clicking against the floor have never sounded so ominous.

"So?"

That's all she offers and he suddenly feels ridiculous for covering his face with his hands.

"Uh... what?"

"Wow," she rolls her eyes as if he's being the stupidest kid in class and he feels letting his hands down while she's distracted is his best chance, "all that and you don't have anything to say?"

"Uh... you... you really look great in that hat?" He attempts and her glare falters a little.

"I always wear this hat."

"Touché? You always look great? Get it? Haha..ha... okay."

"Seriously, though," she's suddenly crossing her arms and sitting next to him, "I've been waiting for you to man up or something but nothing so far. You really need me to babysit you even on something like this?"

"Sorry, I..." Scratching the back of his head, he winces. "I just didn't think you'd be up for it or something cause... I mean... you never talked about it either."

"You were the one that brought up that you liked me in the first place. It's kind of fair to expect you to go through with it but you're still a chicken."

"...And you're a traitor."

Tapping her fingers on her leg, she rests her face on her free hand and raises an eyebrow up at him and he can feel his cheeks burn again, finally conscious of what exactly is happening before she breaks the silence again.

"Well? Gonna stop being a chicken then?"

He frowns.

"What do you--?"

"Are you gonna kiss me or am I gonna have to do everything myself?"

This time he doesn't let her.

He's not sure where the surge of courage comes from or when exactly he presses his mouth against hers but he frankly stops caring the moment she holds him back with the same intensity and her eyes flutter shut.

He decides there are two kinds of betrayal.

idk what the heck this is but here, I guess

sorry for typos

• Actually, I care more about the characters in the game than in the show. Although, every time I watch a GoT episode or actually play an episode from the game, I always get scared. I don't know what will happen to the characters. They can die anytime and anywhere. In the end, every time I see a character that I cared so much dying in front of me, I always end up crying. ;-;

And that's the only show that actually makes me cry when a character dies x3

Dracu98 posted: »

well, that's what we love about GoT. they actually make us like characters, make us feel love for them, and then they rip the love from us a

• I'LL JOIN IN TOO! BECAUSE WHY THE FU@! NOT?!

• enter image description here

<3 I'm glad my speech worked, seriously. :)

We're doing this for you Green and for the better of the thread!

Green613 posted: »

Not dark days when we have the whole gang on watch now

• tfw ur saying innapropriate stuff but you ain't gonna get rekt for it x)

sto bog da i sreca junacka

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

ustani bane

• NAPS ARE FOR THE WEAK

ALSO WHO THE HECK WASTES THEIR WEEKENDS ON NAPPING?!

I TOOK A NAP!

• We are just correcting you, bruh ;3

• It's different

• Another fanfic?!

I must be dreaming...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Man, you two need to make out already." Rhys surprises himself by only half choking on his coffee. Maybe it's because it's raining and h

• Nice. I like :).

"Man, you two need to make out already." Rhys surprises himself by only half choking on his coffee. Maybe it's because it's raining and h

• Maybe you are. B)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Another fanfic?! I must be dreaming...

• Thanks Yami. <3

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Nice. I like .

• Maybe you are.

Maybe you are.

• dad pls

Maybe you are.

• BECAUSE GRAMMAR HERETICS NEED TO BE BULLIED

• The more the merrier!

Another fanfic?! I must be dreaming...

• I just spent 40 so minutes backtracking to catch up... I need to sent a daily routine and manage my life better... I also need ideas for art :(

What I am trying to say is I missed you guys :( :| :)

Thanks Yami.

• There are many of use out there

I'm not gonna say "no", I'm just saying that "you and 91,3% of the players shipped rhys and sasha". but then again, a lot of people still didn't get to play it, so let's not be too fast with judging here. ANYWAYS, this fanfic was pretty much awesome. I suggest the sasha-flower-moment didn't happen in this story? otherwise, it would be kinda cheap. still, very romantic and cute

Mawula posted: »

Who wants more Rhyiona? Now with 'Give Fiona the flower' option.http://archiveofourown.org/works/5067049 UD. I haven't finished this post as someone already gave me kudos on ao3. There are many of us out there, fellow shippers!

• Me likey

• tfw u speak croatian and u cool ayy

u boj u boj

tfw ur saying innapropriate stuff but you ain't gonna get rekt for it x) sto bog da i sreca junacka

• Aww we missed you too buddy!

I just spent 40 so minutes backtracking to catch up... I need to sent a daily routine and manage my life better... I also need ideas for art What I am trying to say is I missed you guys

• Tell her I said hi, Vice Vice Joey! :D

She sounds awesome and fun as well! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay, I have a friend who doesn't really play TFTB but she's spent a lot of time listening to all my freak-outs about it and Rhyiona so she'

• I missed you too <3

I just spent 40 so minutes backtracking to catch up... I need to sent a daily routine and manage my life better... I also need ideas for art What I am trying to say is I missed you guys

• enter image description here

Sorry.

dad pls

• Well, Rhys kept that flower for himself in my game. That kept his face clean, but Sasha was not so lucky.

Dracu98 posted: »

There are many of use out there I'm not gonna say "no", I'm just saying that "you and 91,3% of the players shipped rhys and sasha".

• ? Yami will remember that :D

Aww we missed you too buddy!

• Ha, your Fiona is smarter than mine. She got the meaning of 'someone else'.

• Good guy Vaughn B)

"Touché? You always look great? Get it? Haha..ha... okay."

Oh come on, Fi, that was smooth... No? Dammit, just me then.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.