Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You and me bro :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I know what that's like, get easily sick too.

• N U R S E

Quiff posted: »

hoe don't start a war with me

• Amen.

Rhys for best husband award 2k15!

nohuhhuh posted: »

no matter which universe it is, Rhys is always there for Fiona senpai! :'D

• edited October 2015

N O

N U R S E

• PFT, YOU MEAN YES

N O

• Good thingy :^)

Poogers555 posted: »

I made a thingy.

• My friend is still trying to convince me that TT didn't really deliver Rhyiona in episode 5

enter image description here

My friend is still trying to convince me that TT didn't really deliver Rhyiona in episode 5 :'D

• But today is not that day

One day we'll take woym thread's spot as #1. One day.

• Thank you! My name there is Bublinka. Do you use 'Rhyiona' as a character name? I can't find this word among the tags.

kristi78968 posted: »

HusbandoGoddess

• Well you killed and stole your way to the top. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

Uh-huh To get the bandits off Pandora. Oh and your goddess.

• well... well, soon!

But today is not that day

• One day.

" It will be glorious." - Loaderbot

• Ikr!! I meant..that one scene..it's right there! Surely it's a small scene but whatever it's still there :'D

My friend is still trying to convince me that TT didn't really deliver Rhyiona in episode 5

• There's no doubt in my mind that we can do it. We're far more active than that thread.

xValkyx posted: »

One day. " It will be glorious." - Loaderbot

• I am shame if I don't make it.

There's no doubt in my mind that we can do it. We're far more active than that thread.

• edited October 2015

UH, NO I AM A DOCTOR

PFT, YOU MEAN YES

• I put it as a relationship. Should I put it as a character tag too? :o

Mawula posted: »

Thank you! My name there is Bublinka. Do you use 'Rhyiona' as a character name? I can't find this word among the tags.

• you just gotta have faith

I am shame if I don't make it.

• enter image description here

well... well, soon!

• We need to celebrate big time when we do! :D

There's no doubt in my mind that we can do it. We're far more active than that thread.

• We need moar of these

XDJulieXD posted: »

I dunno... I might've inhaled something before drawing this...

• Your friend needs to talk to me and the entire thread then. We will convince her otherwise!

My friend is still trying to convince me that TT didn't really deliver Rhyiona in episode 5 :'D

• edited October 2015

Rhys for best husband award 2k15!

also, Tales for game of the year awards!!

Amen. Rhys for best husband award 2k15!

• After I got punched by your goddess.

None of this would've happened if your Goddess wasn't in the way.

Well you killed and stole your way to the top. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Thank you! I try my best to make sure that it hasn't already been posted, I will probably slip up sometimes though, but I decided early on that when I leave for the night I was gonna contribute in some way so I leave art before I go for everyone to enjoy.

I love how you always post some art before you leave, I always see some I never saw before

• Thank you for the good night! I have arisen early for once!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good night, fam ~-^

• Thank you for the good night SmolGui! I arose early today to have a killer stomach ache.

SmolGui posted: »

Good night.

• Good morning, Scrubbington! Thank you for the good night! I have arisen now to a killer stomach ache which is gonna keep me up all day.

G'night DeWinters

• keep up the good work fam.

FAM!? :~;

Enigma12 posted: »

haha you weren't kidding when you said you can write some pretty dark stuff if you wanted to. Still, these are good! keep up the good work fam.

• Amen. I'll break out the champagne and whiskey (for those who want something a little stronger) and we'll have a large sha-bang celebrating 2 million views.

xValkyx posted: »

We need to celebrate big time when we do!

• Too many I'm sure...

Dracu98 posted: »

indeed, a fuckingmothering iron maiden. do you know how many people she had to kill to earn this title?

• No, I get it now. I forgot about relationship tags. I thought that everything that is shown with grey color is character names. I tried to find Rhyiona among the additional tags. Again, thanks!

I put it as a relationship. Should I put it as a character tag too?

• enter image description here

• No problem fam! I hope you enjoy what you see. :)

Mawula posted: »

No, I get it now. I forgot about relationship tags. I thought that everything that is shown with grey color is character names. I tried to find Rhyiona among the additional tags. Again, thanks!

• But what about the little kiddos here?

Amen. I'll break out the champagne and whiskey (for those who want something a little stronger) and we'll have a large sha-bang celebrating 2 million views.

• Hell Yeah!

Let's go all out.

Amen. I'll break out the champagne and whiskey (for those who want something a little stronger) and we'll have a large sha-bang celebrating 2 million views.

• hey she's still my friend. I won't let you guys tear her apart >:D

Your friend needs to talk to me and the entire thread then. We will convince her otherwise!

• They can have cookies and milk.

But what about the little kiddos here?

• trying to write decent rhyiona

• edited October 2015

Hello, it's almost 2 PM and I have finally awoken. It's the earliest I have woken up in a long long time. Except I've come down with the stomach flu it seems so I probably won't be on the thread much today. So before I possibly go lay down, I shall leave you all with a few pictures to enjoy.

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

All images were done by fantastic Rhyiona artists and found from Tumblr via the #Rhyiona tag.

Anyway, Have a good day and make me smile! Hopefully the stomach ache calms down so I can return to the thread and smile some more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.