Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• WOW EXCUSE ME

ARE YOU... SAYING IT'S OVER?

Your not even a good hat. I'd rather wear a gibus.

• nananana Sasha is cute but Fiona is a goddess, man

bigdogg0821 posted: »

bu bu bu bu bu bu but porky pig even agrees that it's gotta be a tie at least

• They make a fantastic duo :)

But why did I just realize the amount of times Laura Bailey (Fiona) and Troy Baker (Rhys) have worked together? Literally so cool

• MAYBE IT IS

I THOUGHT MY BALDNESS WOULD BE CURED BUT YOU DID NOTHING

NOTHING

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WOW EXCUSE ME ARE YOU... SAYING IT'S OVER?

• Hey here it's Laura Baeley and Troy Baeker

enter image description here

Oh yeah, I didn't mean a huge amount of times but more than like 3 times. They also worked together on Catherine. Liam O'Brien also said thi

• Sasha is cute

Yee.

We can end teh statement deir :P

nananana Sasha is cute but Fiona is a goddess, man

• MY FUR KEPT YOU WARM!!!

MAYBE IT IS I THOUGHT MY BALDNESS WOULD BE CURED BUT YOU DID NOTHING NOTHING

• Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my Shut up and take my ...

• THERE WERE FLEAS

MY FUR KEPT YOU WARM!!!

• selectively quoting, I see :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Sasha is cute Yee. We can end teh statement deir :P

• YEAH, YOURS!!

THERE WERE FLEAS

• fav piece of art cries Bembiann is a goddess

Hey here it's Laura Baeley and Troy Baeker

• AND EVERYONE CHECK OUT HER OTHER TALES ART IF YOU HAVENT... SHE SHIPS RHYIONA

fav piece of art cries Bembiann is a goddess

• All right, there's something that has been bothering for me awhile and now I need to know for an upcoming fanfic I'm writing...

How and with what was Rhys tracking Fiona with in Episode 1 at the very beginning?

• Guess I'm lucky I did~ ;)

uh.... Hi, didn't expect you to come online today...

• enter image description here

That's it, someone is going to become a new set of underwear.

YEAH, YOURS!!

• And just like that...

I have this gif saved...

• Something (sorry)

All right, there's something that has been bothering for me awhile and now I need to know for an upcoming fanfic I'm writing... How and with what was Rhys tracking Fiona with in Episode 1 at the very beginning?

• icryicryicryicryicryicryicryicryThisissobeautiful
    Thank you xtheunseenteenx for introducing me to this glorious human bean

• Looked to be an echo log.........lol, he was tracking her echo account. Fiona had made a really big echo following since they had last seen each other

All right, there's something that has been bothering for me awhile and now I need to know for an upcoming fanfic I'm writing... How and with what was Rhys tracking Fiona with in Episode 1 at the very beginning?

• whaaaat noe way

selectively quoting, I see :P

• This is nice. We're gonna get a lot of nostalgia Rhyiona being reposted, I can feel it.

Klowbi posted: »

• That was my avatar a long time ago...

• edited October 2015

It's Atlas now

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

This. I like this. And a bonus Source

• edited October 2015

What exactly is an echo following?

Looked to be an echo log.........lol, he was tracking her echo account. Fiona had made a really big echo following since they had last seen each other

• Always here to help, I try to find everything I can that have to do about Rhys and That bomb piece of ass named Fiona

• Ok,it's getting late here and I gotta go to sleep,gonna start editing that video tommorow ;)

Good night everyone <3

• Sweet Rhyiona/Rhysha dreams! :D

ZapThroat posted: »

Ok,it's getting late here and I gotta go to sleep,gonna start editing that video tommorow Good night everyone

• oh man we gettin them bioshocks up in here?

It's Atlas now

• Have some dirty Rhyiona dreams!

Ok,it's getting late here and I gotta go to sleep,gonna start editing that video tommorow Good night everyone

• Why dirty?Why can't it be clean?Romance isn't all about kinky stuff ya know.

Eryka posted: »

Have some dirty Rhyiona dreams!

• Good Night, Zap! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Have a Cat-tastic dream about Rhyiona/Rhysha! :)

• edited October 2015

Its the hat, hats make people hot its the law

Fiona is the best looking character Telltale has ever made and I will fight anyone over this.

• Like in any game where you can find recorded messages, echologs are Borderlands equivalent. That's what it looks like he's holding (probably because they just used the model but I like the head canon I just came up with) There's also the echonet with echocasts!

enter link description here

What exactly is an echo following?

• I mean : Have some lewd Rhyiona dreams!

Why dirty?Why can't it be clean?Romance isn't all about kinky stuff ya know.

• It's called an ECHOcomm

• Just because she likes kinky stuff doesn't mean she doesn't understand the definition of romance. :P

Why dirty?Why can't it be clean?Romance isn't all about kinky stuff ya know.

• HOLY CRAP THATS AWESOME!!!!! O.O

• What's Romance?

Just because she likes kinky stuff doesn't mean she doesn't understand the definition of romance. :P

• But it seems like he's tracking her, likes he's pinpointed her location. And when Loaderbot, or the Stranger, walks up the Echocomm starts binging, which causes Rhys to act like its Fiona. It's just really confusing. :P

Like in any game where you can find recorded messages, echologs are Borderlands equivalent. That's what it looks like he's holding (probably

Sign in to comment in this discussion.