Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Yooooo it was your birthday??? DAMMMNN... WAIT haven't you seen the request I've drawn for you? Consider it a gift for your birthday ^^

enter image description here

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY

probably late... Sorry.. i was sleeping :/ time zones n stuff

• I have found the nest

Hey hey hey! Welcome to the place with all the crazy people!

• It even has her you tube channel initials ^^

Kristi's avatar look really cute for some reason. I just really want to hug her!

• Thank yaaa ^^

Oh wow, this is Awesome, great work Julie! ᵔ_ᵔ

• Awww! So kawaii! :3

I think I'll go check her channel out!

XDJulieXD posted: »

It even has her you tube channel initials ^^

• Hey Y'all, back from oversleeping, again. And hopefully today SFM won't be completely broke like it was yesterday.

• edited October 2015

Tfw you were the first one who drew Poogs' design and it still lives on

Nice work, Julie, dayum. And I'm glad to see you in the thread more often like in good ol' times c':

OK PEEPS! I didn't say, but I'll keep you updated with the designs! 2 new designs added!!! ALSO THIS IS A GIF! EACH FRAME HAS 6 SECONDS SO WAIT IT OUT!

• Oh yeah with the lower part I had to be inventive XD also the gun was yours too XD Poogs said he liked your design and wanted to keep it ^^ ofc I had to adjust it XP

Yee good 'ol times ^^ btw you'll be the one I'll work on next ;D

buntingsir posted: »

Tfw you were the first one who drew Poogs' design and it still lives on Nice work, Julie, dayum. And I'm glad to see you in the thread more often like in good ol' times c':

• I'm glad he liked it and it wasn't forgotten c': You did a great job!

Aaaaaaawwwwwww yiiiisssss, can't.... wait!!! Thanks, sis :3

Oh yeah with the lower part I had to be inventive XD also the gun was yours too XD Poogs said he liked your design and wanted to keep it ^^ ofc I had to adjust it XP Yee good 'ol times ^^ btw you'll be the one I'll work on next ;D

• Thank you, Kimmy!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Here... Happy belated birthday

• yikes let's not, that would be heart-breaking

ABigBadWolf posted: »

let's hope he doesn't break his neck

• Hello every body,I finished some of my homework and I feel like I'm drowning in it,I'm just taking a break.Don't even know if I'd be able to start the project today :(

BTW,how are you doing today? ^^

• I already seen it, Thank you, Julie! :D

Yooooo it was your birthday??? DAMMMNN... WAIT haven't you seen the request I've drawn for you? Consider it a gift for your birthday ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY probably late... Sorry.. i was sleeping time zones n stuff

• I'm okay, on my fall break so not doing much.

Oh and I feel you there. Our teachers take advantage of our break and give us tons of homework xc

ZapThroat posted: »

Hello every body,I finished some of my homework and I feel like I'm drowning in it,I'm just taking a break.Don't even know if I'd be able to start the project today BTW,how are you doing today? ^^

• Good, until I found out that the 2nd episode of MC:SM comes out this week -__-

How is that even possible?! 2 episodes of the same series be out in the same month!! HOW?! O.o

Hello every body,I finished some of my homework and I feel like I'm drowning in it,I'm just taking a break.Don't even know if I'd be able to start the project today BTW,how are you doing today? ^^

• Our teachers take advantage of our break and give us tons of homework xc

That's the most accurate thing I heard today.

God Hates Teachers

KillAllTeachers2K15

Quiff posted: »

I'm okay, on my fall break so not doing much. Oh and I feel you there. Our teachers take advantage of our break and give us tons of homework xc

• Yea that happens sometimes, anyway what are you planning to make in it?

Hey Y'all, back from oversleeping, again. And hopefully today SFM won't be completely broke like it was yesterday.

• Telltale be like

enter link description here

Hey,at least we will get some more Lusse moments,amirite?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good, until I found out that the 2nd episode of MC:SM comes out this week -__- How is that even possible?! 2 episodes of the same series be out in the same month!! HOW?! O.o

• And Jetra...

Although I'm kinda upset because episode 2 of MC:SM gets released before the finale of GoT. =|

Telltale be like enter link description here Hey,at least we will get some more Lusse moments,amirite?

• amazingly done :D!

OK PEEPS! I didn't say, but I'll keep you updated with the designs! 2 new designs added!!! ALSO THIS IS A GIF! EACH FRAME HAS 6 SECONDS SO WAIT IT OUT!

• Thanks Paul - and sorry for not replying! Im in an area with patchy wifi.

Preeeetttyyy sure i said stay away from sasha, but then i might well have been playing my rhysha playthrough and forgotten about it lol. Meh, i was gonna replay it all anyway so ill find out again i guess - Ta for your answer!

BigBadPaul posted: »

On the Fiona choices bit, it will only say whether you decided to ship Rhys and Sasha. On the Rhys choices bit, it will say whatever you

• You know you have a good conversation with someone when you start talking about a doing gang bang IRL with some people of the thread disguised in borderlands' characters. True story...

• Just finishing some projects I started long ago, nothing Rhyiona though, that's new stuff.

Yea that happens sometimes, anyway what are you planning to make in it?

• done

Eryka posted: »

You know you have a good conversation with someone when you start talking about a doing gang bang IRL with some people of the thread disguised in borderlands' characters. True story...

• It would be at @Kawaiii's house

• Thank you ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

amazingly done !

• Thank you sis!

This gun be gud :^)

buntingsir posted: »

I'm glad he liked it and it wasn't forgotten c': You did a great job! Aaaaaaawwwwwww yiiiisssss, can't.... wait!!! Thanks, sis

• edited October 2015

Think of it this way, the sooner they finish MC:SM the sooner we can get to having a season two of TFBL :)

Telltale be like enter link description here Hey,at least we will get some more Lusse moments,amirite?

• Nope, nope, nope

It would be at @Kawaiii's house

• Or a second season of TWAU or a second season of GoT :p

Zeratuel posted: »

Think of it this way, the sooner they finish MC:SM the sooner we can get to having a season two of TFBL

• edited October 2015

they are just getting the junk out of the way before the get to work on their serious projects. Why minecraft of all things? i really font know why they agreed to it.
    Edit: sorry this is just my opinion, don't mean to offend any of its MCSM out there.

Or a second season of TWAU or a second season of GoT

• You know you have a good conversation with someone when you start talking about a doing gang bang IRL with some people of the thread disguised in borderlands' characters. True story...

You know you have a good conversation with someone when you start talking about a doing gang bang IRL with some people of the thread disguised in borderlands' characters. True story...

• Me and @SirScrubbington weren't in this conversation, clearly not.

• We started talking about doing a 3some with @John_Smith13 but a gang bang is better

lottii-lu posted: »

• Maybe because they wanted to try something different.

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of MC:SM. I played the 1st episode (thanks to a friend of mine who already owns it) and I couldn't get into it at all. Compared to the other Telltale games, I find the story uninteresting and the voice acting became meh. Even the dialogue kinda made me cringe (which is surprising to me because the dialogues in other Telltale games didn't make me cringe at all.)

Well, the sooner they end MC:SM, the better. For me at least =P

they are just getting the junk out of the way before the get to work on their serious projects. Why minecraft of all things? i really font k

• this just cant be...

We started talking about doing a 3some with @John_Smith13 but a gang bang is better

• Money

they are just getting the junk out of the way before the get to work on their serious projects. Why minecraft of all things? i really font k

• they are just getting the junk out of the way before the get to work on their serious projects.

• i just really want to get a season two of borderlands as soon as possible. :)

Maybe because they wanted to try something different. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of MC:SM. I played the 1st episode (thanks to a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.