Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Quiff posted: »

pls apologise for posting this here i'm experiencing a meme overload

• If Fiona or any of the TFTB characters aren't in Borderlands 3 I will kill someone.

• Thanks!

Glad you mentioned Athena. I actually wanted to include her, but as I was writing, I felt like having too many characters might break the flow a little. So I just decided she'd be up on the roof to get some peace and quiet during this scene. I've never written Athena before, but if I can find a good way to work her in, I definitely will!

This was actually pretty good. But maybe Athena could have been mentioned, as she was in the caravan with them at the time

• Oh, man, can I translate this fanfic, please? :3

It's finished, you guys. Finally. I tried to keep it short, but that doesn't usually work for me. There can never be too much Rhyiona, th

• edited October 2015

Kill @SirScrubbington ;^)

SmolGui posted: »

If Fiona or any of the TFTB characters aren't in Borderlands 3 I will kill someone.

• But he is my favourite filthy skrub.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

• Salvador becomes a dwarf (oh wait...)

Tiny Tina says it's not racist, so it's okay

Isn't Lilith just stunning right here, and also Angel? Actually this gives me an idea of like maybe for Halloween, the Sirens turn into s

• Absolutely!

Houpps posted: »

Oh, man, can I translate this fanfic, please?

• Tell you what, give me all your items then I'll flip a coin. If heads then I'm not joining, tails then I will.

Totally fair :D

Omg yes almost another Rhyiona member in the bag

• Worth the shot... ;-;

But he is my favourite filthy skrub.

• JumpyJoey posted: »

Courtesy of John Smith

• I am keeping myself from playing the entire game again, because I don't want to feel sad and knowing that the series has ended. ;__;

• @SirScrubbington, we've got an imposter here! Will you face this @SirScrubbbington in combat for your rightful place as Wolfenus' enemy #1?

• I'll send you the link in a pm when I translate it.

Absolutely!

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I see where your coming from* with that

Thanks! Glad you mentioned Athena. I actually wanted to include her, but as I was writing, I felt like having too many characters might b

It's finished, you guys. Finally. I tried to keep it short, but that doesn't usually work for me. There can never be too much Rhyiona, th

• Welcome home!!! XD

Klowbi posted: »

Hello Friends I am new I totally agree with what this's all about And wanted to pop in

• edited October 2015

My physic senses tell me there is more to come :D

I am keeping myself from playing the entire game again, because I don't want to feel sad and knowing that the series has ended. ;__;

• Ayy I'm back! What's going on?(゚ヮ゚)

enter image description here

• I'll at least mention her so it doesn't seem like I totally forgot about her.

I thought about switching her with Vaughn, but I love writing Vaughn and Rhys' dialogue too much to change it...

Yeah, I see where your coming from* with that

• When that day comes, I will be soo happy.

And more chances for Rhyiona and material for @ABigBadWolf and others to work on. ;)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

My physic senses tell me there is more to come

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you people are way too horny for your own good

• (In an Irish accent)

Fight any man?

Swear on ye Mam?

I say that Snow White is the prettiest woman Telltale has ever made ya lil shit! Come at me, mush >:D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona is the best looking character Telltale has ever made and I will fight anyone over this.

• Awesome! Thank you! Have fun translating! :)

Houpps posted: »

I'll send you the link in a pm when I translate it.

• I've read "when daddy comes" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

When that day comes, I will be soo happy. And more chances for Rhyiona and material for @ABigBadWolf and others to work on.

• Thank you! I have so many ideas right now, so these aren't going to stop anytime soon.

Yay! :D

Also, you have to be the source of at least 80% of my Rhys gifs. So thank you for that.

...you're welcome!

Thank you! I have so many ideas right now, so these aren't going to stop anytime soon. Also, you have to be the source of at least 80% of my Rhys gifs. So thank you for that.

• MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE BY THIS!!! XD

I could hug you to death right now, Poogs! <3

Poogers555 posted: »

This. I like this. And a bonus Source

• What? Oh my god was he THAT desperate for that name? Time to get the baseball bat.

@Wolfenus54 Thanks for telling me pal!, I can trust you!

JumpyJoey posted: »

@SirScrubbington, we've got an imposter here! Will you face this @SirScrubbbington in combat for your rightful place as Wolfenus' enemy #1?

• edited October 2015

when daddy comes

Daryace posted: »

I've read "when daddy comes" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Thanks pal

But he is my favourite filthy skrub.

• All of these characters are pefect though.

I'll at least mention her so it doesn't seem like I totally forgot about her. I thought about switching her with Vaughn, but I love writing Vaughn and Rhys' dialogue too much to change it...

• Yes kill that stupid imposter!

Worth the shot... ;-;

• Fight to the death? Good luck, SirFish! I'm sure you'll teach him not to mess with you! Just...

What? Oh my god was he THAT desperate for that name? Time to get the baseball bat. @Wolfenus54 Thanks for telling me pal!, I can trust you!

Daryace posted: »

I've read "when daddy comes" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• I just noticed that I added 3 'b' instead of 2, my bad x'D

JumpyJoey posted: »

@SirScrubbington, we've got an imposter here! Will you face this @SirScrubbbington in combat for your rightful place as Wolfenus' enemy #1?

• What's going on?(゚ヮ゚)

Your guess is as good as mine. :v

Ayy I'm back! What's going on?(゚ヮ゚)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.