Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, it really does feel like that nowadays. This is why I was afraid of this thread at first, cause if they're this big, it's mostly lewd. Luckily it is not as lewd as I expected, which I now feel mildly open to it. But I wish there still wasn't as much lewdness (I have no idea if it's a word) as there unfortunately is.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, I feel like people pay way too much attention to that. It's just... it feels like people throw away the meaning of things now.

• 8 now I forgot to like it....my bad

BigBadPaul posted: »

9 likes away from 300.

• 3? I know Rhys and August, but who else showed interest in her? Also, Scooter showed affection to Fiona

I got annoyed with Sasha too, when she had 3 different guys ogling her but no one noticed Fiona. Thank you. Someone else said it. Pa

• edited October 2015

Jack ogled the heck out of Fiona.......

I got annoyed with Sasha too, when she had 3 different guys ogling her but no one noticed Fiona. Thank you. Someone else said it. Pa

• Scooter was more after Fiona in the fourth episode, but he did have a little speechless moment in the second episode when Sasha enters the garage while they're trying to get the caravan repaired.

3? I know Rhys and August, but who else showed interest in her? Also, Scooter showed affection to Fiona

• I think most of it is just jokes, though, but unfortunately even if it is so in here outside the thread it's not. It's a waste, honestly.

Yeah, it really does feel like that nowadays. This is why I was afraid of this thread at first, cause if they're this big, it's mostly lewd.

• Hey guys, it's me. About to head to bed actually, sadly I didn't get to spend a lot of time in the thread today or reply to any comments due to real life stuff and my Halo 5 Binge.

My internet is committing seppoku so I'll make this quick.

Here's a Rhyiona gif set to brighten your night/early morning.

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

(These have probably been posted before, I would look harder but my internet is seriously killing itself and saying good night to you guys is more important to me)

Alright, well. Good nighty night everyone, I'll be thinking of you all night and all day.

Hugs and kisses.

-Fiona DeWinters

• Yeah....but Jack is....Jack. (And he likes hats.)

Kennybadger posted: »

Jack ogled the heck out of Fiona.......

• edited October 2015

yes omw, the entire follow-out of that scene though! The, "I was kinda hoping you'd say that, it's that last one let's do it together, putting they're hand on it, vanishing into season two together... . .

And once again, poetry xD That last tidbit about Sasha, and Rhy's character is spot on

There is definitely romantic implication between the two, yes. The trust and friendship that they have could (and....will? hopefully?) turn

• Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Hey guys, it's me. About to head to bed actually, sadly I didn't get to spend a lot of time in the thread today or reply to any comments due

• Yeaaah, it's still only 3 but I'm feeling extra tired today so good night everyone.

• Well she did have a really cool hat just saying...........

Yeah....but Jack is....Jack. (And he likes hats.)

• Telltale really couldn't have done a better job with that ending. ....well....maybe besides making them kiss, but....

Ha, I think about this a lot, can you tell?

Klowbi posted: »

yes omw, the entire follow-out of that scene though! The, "I was kinda hoping you'd say that, it's that last one let's do it together, putti

• Good night! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Yeaaah, it's still only 3 but I'm feeling extra tired today so good night everyone.

• I'm also heading to bed, real tired... and hopefully dreaming of Rhyiona!

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• She's got an awesome hat. Jack has good taste. Most the time.

Well she did have a really cool hat just saying...........

• that was...sad and lovely at the same time

Hey guys, it's me. About to head to bed actually, sadly I didn't get to spend a lot of time in the thread today or reply to any comments due

• No this is glorious, and even if it had been posted before, it, is, glorious thank you.(I love this scene to bits, thank you for letting us relive it) Sleep well, and have some rad vivid Rhyiona dreams. . "Cause Rhyiona Is Beautiful."< Me RN

• Good Night!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams and...have some Cats!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Yeaaah, it's still only 3 but I'm feeling extra tired today so good night everyone.

• Maybe its the whole wild west look Jack is into

She's got an awesome hat. Jack has good taste. Most the time.

• -squints suspiciously at Nisha-

Yeah...you might be right...

Maybe its the whole wild west look Jack is into

• edited October 2015

. . . This is everything I wanted to say and couldn't convey with words.

Telltale really couldn't have done a better job with that ending. ....well....maybe besides making them kiss, but.... Ha, I think about this a lot, can you tell?

• Good night!

Farauna posted: »

I'm also heading to bed, real tired... and hopefully dreaming of Rhyiona! Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Sleep of Rhyiona vividly! Hope you sleep well, night!

• Sleep well

• Sleep tight :D Let the Rhyiona dreambugs bite

I'm also heading to bed, real tired... and hopefully dreaming of Rhyiona! Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I'm dozin' off for the night as well my friends. Have a blast! Sleep soundly :) . .

• edited October 2015
    • Man I scrolled past this again, and I swear I'm telling you.
    • Someone in Telltale's got our back. tucking Rhyiona in everywhere. .

• See yah Wolf, Good Night!ᵔ_ᵔ

• Nisha was kind of right where my mind went when I said that

-squints suspiciously at Nisha- Yeah...you might be right...

• Night' Farauna, sweet cat dreams! (=^ェ^=)

• Good night ~salutes back~

I'm dozin' off for the night as well my friends. Have a blast! Sleep soundly

• May Rhyiona guide your dreams.

I'm dozin' off for the night as well my friends. Have a blast! Sleep soundly

• enter image description here

Remember when Fiona showed her complete failure at knowing sports. In BL3, they should show that galaxy's most popular sport uses the term: Touchgoal, just for the hell of it.

• Sorry for not being able to update the tree, for a sick day it was much more busy than I intended for it to be :P, but I promise I'll try to get all the people up on the tree tomorrow

@Klowbi (female US) @Zeratuel (male US) @xtheunseenteenx (female US) @Narraya (female poland) @KennyBadger (The Badger Knight male US) (putting these down to reference them tomorrow

gonna sleep now so good night all ^-^

• This is awesome! You really should all the parts together somewhere, because it's hard to remember the previous plot. Thank you for your works! I wish I could write with your flowing style.

It's been a couple of weeks since she first allowed herself to accept a certain degree of intimacy with him. It's strange how things chan

• Ayy! Touchgoal!

Lol, look at Rhys back there. "Play it cool, Rhys, pretend she's not adorable..."

Remember when Fiona showed her complete failure at knowing sports. In BL3, they should show that galaxy's most popular sport uses the term: Touchgoal, just for the hell of it.

• How can one pretend Fiona is not adorable?????

Ayy! Touchgoal! Lol, look at Rhys back there. "Play it cool, Rhys, pretend she's not adorable..."

• YAY......and good night

Green613 posted: »

Sorry for not being able to update the tree, for a sick day it was much more busy than I intended for it to be :P, but I promise I'll try to

• Lol, I don't know, but Rhys is sure trying hard not to let his feelings show.

How can one pretend Fiona is not adorable?????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.