Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yeah, i went there. B)

-insert suggestive eyebrow gif here-

• that entire scene looks like something with smooth sexy slowtempo jazz playing in the background imo

ABigBadWolf posted: »

idk I feel like he's trying to tell her something too

• enter image description here

• They need to stop trying to tell each other things and just say them and get onto the good stuff...

• edited October 2015

Poor Reese. Imagine the look on ghost Rhys' face once he sees Fiona-senpai having a romantic bath with her lover... Money-chan.

SmolGui posted: »

Here lies Rhys- He never even got to second base- 1669 ~ 2K15

• but they didn't dance

now I'm disappointed, thanks

rhonu posted: »

that entire scene looks like something with smooth sexy slowtempo jazz playing in the background imo

• They disappeared into the vault alone so who knows, am I right or am I right.

They need to stop trying to tell each other things and just say them and get onto the good stuff...

• .....you're right.

They disappeared into the vault alone so who knows, am I right or am I right.

• They need to stop trying to tell each other things and just say them and get onto the good stuff

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

• See? You know what I'm talkin' about.

They need to stop trying to tell each other things and just say them and get onto the good stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

• Good Morning everybody! So que onda? ᵔ_ᵔ

No clue if anyone shared this yet but thought it was cute.(ツ)

enter image description here

(Que Onda = What's Up, saved you a google search)

• Wow, nice ^^ she sounds polish, though..

Daryace posted: »

Vaughn helping Rhys to kiss Fiona JUST IMAGINE THIS WITH THEM. video here (the video has subtitles)

• edited October 2015

Good Morning! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Nice art you found there!

They. Are. So. Cute!

Good Morning everybody! So que onda? ᵔ_ᵔ No clue if anyone shared this yet but thought it was cute.(ツ) (Que Onda = What's Up, saved you a google search)

• She's so cute here, I can't even..

20 minutes into calling Rhys a jackass and chill and she gives you this look

• OF COURSE. DO IT!

Dude, can I write a fanfic based off this?

• Hey ^-^

I think it has been posted here but being reposted once more doesn't hurt anyone =3

I'm good, what about you? =D

Good Morning everybody! So que onda? ᵔ_ᵔ No clue if anyone shared this yet but thought it was cute.(ツ) (Que Onda = What's Up, saved you a google search)

• I want to write some Rhyiona fanfics, but I'll do it in Spanish because I have more freedom expressing myself. Would you mind if you have to translate it with some translator ? It's not going to be the same, ofc, but I prefer this way!

• TFW when you finally finished homework.

Anyways,how're y'all today?

• nerds

fiona is glory and sunshine and greatness

rhys, on the other hand

• Ayy Farauna!

Thanks, had to dig through so much Rhack to find it but it was worth it! Now excuse me I have to go find the mind bleach...

Farauna posted: »

Good Morning! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Nice art you found there! They. Are. So. Cute!

• wait, YOU WRITE IN SPANISH!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?'1'1!??!!?'1 the exact same thing happens to me! i have a lot of rhyiona fanfics in spanish and i can't write in english because i feel i don't do it "beautifully" :( i would love to read it in spanish and maybe try to translate it, but i tried to do it with an online translator and it made no sense lmao

I want to write some Rhyiona fanfics, but I'll do it in Spanish because I have more freedom expressing myself. Would you mind if you have to translate it with some translator ? It's not going to be the same, ofc, but I prefer this way!

• Anything that floats your boat. I too know a bit of Spanish.

I want to write some Rhyiona fanfics, but I'll do it in Spanish because I have more freedom expressing myself. Would you mind if you have to translate it with some translator ? It's not going to be the same, ofc, but I prefer this way!

• eyy Zap. I'm tired, even though I overslept... again.

ZapThroat posted: »

TFW when you finally finished homework. Anyways,how're y'all today?

• Which one? The robot one, or the normal one?

nerds fiona is glory and sunshine and greatness rhys, on the other hand

• Hey Wolfenus! (゚ー゚)

I'm doing fine thanks for asking!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey ^-^ I think it has been posted here but being reposted once more doesn't hurt anyone =3 I'm good, what about you? =D

• my bullying... stopped in its tracks.

well played, sir/madam

Which one? The robot one, or the normal one?

• The bear hat XD

• Everyone bullies Rhys. As we all know.

But would his own child bully him? I mean, it's Fiona's kid too so surely...?

How much Rhys would cry about it?

Discuss.

• Awn!!! I know that feel sis ;^;

Te lo digo en español, que me es más fácil <3 Yo directamente escribo fatal en inglés, o al menos, tengo muchas faltas tontas... Por lo que me sentiría super avergonzada de enseñar algo mal escrito D: Y sí, traducir del español al inglés es una locura! Me alegro de tener una hermana (o hermano) hispanohablante por aquí! Al menos podremos pasarnos nuestros fuck. Yo quiero leer los tuyos!!! <3

PD: además me es mucho más fácil expresarme y reflejar los sentimientos, descripciones, etc de los personajes( y en general)!

rhonu posted: »

wait, YOU WRITE IN SPANISH!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?'1'1!??!!?'1 the exact same thing happens to me! i have a lot of rhyiona fanfics in spanish and i

• Thanks you sweetie! <3

Anything that floats your boat. I too know a bit of Spanish.

• I've been there too,just take a half an hour nap or wash your face and you should do just fine ;)

eyy Zap. I'm tired, even though I overslept... again.

• Pretty good, how about you?

• Finally, I got my achievements! Anyways how are you guys doing?

• I can't wait to read these Spanish Rhyiona fanfics, providing my Spanish isn't crap.

Thanks you sweetie!

• DIOOOOS POR FIN hay alguien aquí que habla mi idioma, no me lo creo, voy a llorar :__) a mí me pasa lo mismo, yo cuando escribo en español uso muchas frases hechas y expresiones que no puedo traducir al inglés, entonces mis textos en inglés son muy sosos y feos... Claro que en nuestra lengua natal tenemos un vocabulario mucho más rico para describir y explicar bien, por eso todos mis fanfics rhyiona son en español y me da mucha rabia porque me gustaría poder compartirlos con la gente, pero bueno... :(

Me alegro un montón y digo lo mismo sobre tus textos, de verdad, me encantaría leerlos... Y los míos ahora ya sé que alguien por lo menos los entenderá, aunque sea una persona JAJAJA, que hasta ahora he estado solita <3

Awn!!! I know that feel sis ;^; Te lo digo en español, que me es más fácil Yo directamente escribo fatal en inglés, o al menos,

• Doin' good. Especially since my online school program just went down temporairly, life is great atm.

lottii-lu posted: »

Finally, I got my achievements! Anyways how are you guys doing?

• A lot. And I mean a lot.

Everyone bullies Rhys. As we all know. But would his own child bully him? I mean, it's Fiona's kid too so surely...? How much Rhys would cry about it? Discuss.

• Well, Rhys is probably the biggest pushover out there. So he probably would,

Everyone bullies Rhys. As we all know. But would his own child bully him? I mean, it's Fiona's kid too so surely...? How much Rhys would cry about it? Discuss.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.