Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am so glad that even though quite a number of the Rhyiona moments is determinant. The main plots relating to them are actually extremely very romantic, including this one in episode 2 and pressing the same button and sharing the halfs of the Gortys core in episode 1.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm1sCaPvE4A

• Don´t forget their canon child Gortys. :)

tessie0713 posted: »

I am so glad that even though quite a number of the Rhyiona moments is determinant. The main plots relating to them are actually extremely v

• Damn, still trying to make them Rhys and Fiona amiibos, but Rhys model doesn't want work ;-;

• Rhys is a lover, not a fighter? :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Damn, still trying to make them Rhys and Fiona amiibos, but Rhys model doesn't want work ;-;

• Looks like. Come on Rhys, you 2 could make the best amiibos

Rhys is a lover, not a fighter? :P

• Alt text

Fiona marking her territory.

It´s why this happens.

• You know... Rhys and Fiona look like two cute tomatoes, when they're blushing.

It´s why this happens.

• Alt text

Tomatoshipping.

MichaelBP posted: »

You know... Rhys and Fiona look like two cute tomatoes, when they're blushing.

• Craving it.

Alt text

Tomatoshipping.

• edited April 2015

Kenny stroked his majestic beard as he looked at his new boat.

"Man," he started, "I'm the boatmaster...but this is my finest work so far."

He whistled, impressed.

"I guess I'm captain of this boat. Actually, no. My boat? Nah. My ship."

His chest swelled with pride as he tapped the front of his prized new ship, eyes shimmering with emotion. He sniffled a bit.

"What's gonna be your name, darlin? You need to be special. Wait..." he snapped his fingers, a sudden idea coming to mind, "I did base you off my favourite pairing. Afterall, I'm the boatman! Of course I ship. I know you're looking at me weirdly. Yes, I'm breaking the fourthwall. Anyway. Probably should call her Rhyiona. The S.S Rhyiona! And I'm the captain! This is the best day of my life."

His beard was soaking up the tears flowing down its luscious self before Kenny felt an aggressive tap on his shoulder. As he turned around, he saw an unknown man looking at him disapprovingly.

"Uh, excuse me," the man started, 'How dare you call yourself the Rhyiona ship captain? I'll have you know, cupcake, that I already own a ship with that exact fucking name. Back off, buddy, I'm the captain."

Kenny clenched his fist in anger, not intimidated by Handsome Jack's threatening tone.

"Yeah, buddy?! I built this fucking ship myself! That's more than YOU can say you did! You just bought a ship and named it the same. Big. fucking. deal!"

"Aw, how cute, you think you can reach my level! Adorable! I'd rip your throat out right now if that didn't ruin the plot. But it does, so sucks for me. I'll have you know that Rhysie, one half of that ship is like a son to me. Suck on that!"

Jack cocked his head to the side smugly daring him to beat that. Kenny grit his teeth angrily.

"Fuck you. Let's settle this like true shippers."

Jack suddenly understood and frowned, as if he couldn't believe this man thought he could ever beat him. Oh, they'd duel for the captain title alright. This was going to be fun.

I was bored.

Who wins?

Alt text

Alt text

• she's totally looking at his lips ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4 What´s going on through her head.

• Kenneth

Kenny stroked his majestic beard as he looked at his new boat. "Man," he started, "I'm the boatmaster...but this is my finest work so far

• The journey of a woman in an inner battle with her own demons...a brave woman scared of commitment, scared of what she feels...her love is immense and she's willing to give it. But is she ready?

Follow our hero as she struggles not to passionately kiss her beloved's lips. Will she manage to hold back? Probably not.

xfuriouss posted: »

she's totally looking at his lips ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited April 2015

Jack = Captain

Kenny = Fleet Commander

Kenny stroked his majestic beard as he looked at his new boat. "Man," he started, "I'm the boatmaster...but this is my finest work so far

• Keep them votes coming cause we gotta decide this once and for all. Our ship captain is a very important person to this ship.

• What kind of sick shit is this?

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'll just post that : http://furyth.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-X-Sasha-525216049?ga_submit_new=10%3A1428356282

• Alt text

• Rhyiona fans, save yourself the trouble and don't click that link. Just a filthy rhysha picture.

I'll just post that : http://furyth.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-X-Sasha-525216049?ga_submit_new=10%3A1428356282

• Clearly you're stunned at the great quality content of my post. :)

• I am, Sheriff. I am.

Clearly you're stunned at the great quality content of my post.

• Alt text

• The captain goes down with the ship...

Keep them votes coming cause we gotta decide this once and for all. Our ship captain is a very important person to this ship.

• Gotta have a hobby when Fabletown isn't in mortal danger, afterall.

fallandir posted: »

I am, Sheriff. I am.

• Good thing it's not sinking!

Come on, sooner or later you're gonna join us. We have a seat reserved just for you. :)

The captain goes down with the ship...

• But this ship won't sink

The captain goes down with the ship...

• A seat on the SS Rhysha.

Sasha > Fiona

Good thing it's not sinking! Come on, sooner or later you're gonna join us. We have a seat reserved just for you.

• Alt text

JOIN US.

A seat on the SS Rhysha. Sasha > Fiona

• Alt text

• It's okay, you'll give in sooner or later.

We'll all be here when you embrace your rightful place in the Rhyiona express/church. ;)

A seat on the SS Rhysha. Sasha > Fiona

• Alt text

• Kenny.

• edited April 2015

2 for Kenny, 1 for Jack right now.

EDIT: I think I'll be writing a little something for the winner.

• That is either a giant tomato or a midget turtle.

Quiff posted: »

Craving it.

• Kenny indeed. He is a professional in ships after all.

• It might be both.

Alt text

That is either a giant tomato or a midget turtle.

• JAACK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.