Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yeah but that's not a bad thing so you shouldn't feel like it is

rhonu posted: »

i didn't mean to be hard on myself, i'm just aware i worry too much about silly things :__ but i try to be patient with myself

• I'm the problem, right?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what are you talking about?lol

• take the chance

he'll cry when he sees

MichaelBP posted: »

I'm torn between feeling bad about making fun of him while he's not here, and laughing like a lunatic. Oh well.

• that was a joke...

Eryka posted: »

I'm the problem, right?

• Well... that happened.

(?) Oh... mah... gawd...

enter image description here

• Cry enough to drown us all?

take the chance he'll cry when he sees

• [black and white flashbacks of babies existing]

but i do mean real children now I'm having flashbacks to yesterday again, yikes you know what, make it LB and gortys, it's better

• i miss him. will he return

i had to take this chance he's not here to defend himself

• EU servers. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

We could try it though! I have seen that you can play on your account till level 20 and if you want to get higher you need to buy gametime.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't know. xD Do you actually play Blizzard games in the EU servers or the US servers?

• Do you wanna know how you can make this situation worse?

If Rhys didn't cause Fi to get pregnant.

Dark_Star posted: »

Well... that happened. (?) Oh... mah... gawd...

• this meme is an oldie but a goldie

• no, i think he's dead

i miss him. will he return

• oh boy, you're going to draw a completely new one :D haha, great, can't wait to see! good luck with that c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

it sure is :'D as you know that's my secret hubby.. Yes I am! I still need to draw it tho :'D

• I'm having a deja vu right now :D

Well Gortys was easy because she's round like a pumpkin plus I already drew fan art of her dressing up as a pumpkin.

And I don't know why but Loader Bot would look so funny in a mummy costume :'D

and yeah the last line was just for aaaws :3

that is the cutest thing ;-;

• you make it sound silly but that was scary okay

[black and white flashbacks of babies existing]

• Goddamn it. I play Blizzard games on the US servers ;__;

And I know that it's F2P till level 20. Although, I'm not sure if I can afford a subscription. I pretty much unsubbed cuz I didn't have enough money lol xD

Farauna posted: »

EU servers. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ We could try it though! I have seen that you can play on your account till level 20 and if you want to get higher you need to buy gametime.

• enter image description here

Do you wanna know how you can make this situation worse? If Rhys didn't cause Fi to get pregnant.

• he'd be the cuddliest mummy ever, that's for sure :P at least he's not rotting

I'm having a deja vu right now Well Gortys was easy because she's round like a pumpkin plus I already drew fan art of her dressing up as

• This is so cute! :D

shut up and enjoy Halloween, pumpkin!

• well avatar drawings are so small..those don't take much time to draw. I'm probably just gonna draw an axolotl and that's it :'D

buntingsir posted: »

oh boy, you're going to draw a completely new one haha, great, can't wait to see! good luck with that c:

• It's funny how this joke turns out to be real

that was a joke...

• i feel like if this thread had a wikipedia page this would be the main image

• The Gang at the Jathena wedding

Springs: *throws bouquet

Rhys: *catches it

Fiona: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhys: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• old is gold eh?

MeatBicycle posted: »

this meme is an oldie but a goldie

• edited October 2015

I can't and don't want to buy gametime, but I would like to try now if this is possible.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goddamn it. I play Blizzard games on the US servers ;__; And I know that it's F2P till level 20. Although, I'm not sure if I can afford a subscription. I pretty much unsubbed cuz I didn't have enough money lol xD

• YES

The Gang at the Jathena wedding Springs: *throws bouquet Rhys: *catches it Fiona: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Rhys: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• even if it's small it's something entirely new, so no matter how often you draw axolotls they're going to be so different c: I'm excited nevertheless! :D

well avatar drawings are so small..those don't take much time to draw. I'm probably just gonna draw an axolotl and that's it :'D

• what do you mean?

It's funny how this joke turns out to be real

• well can't say i thought he would survive on his own for long

no, i think he's dead

• What do you think?

what do you mean?

• You did not miss my fanfic, did you? It was posted during yesterday posts. I even called Growling Peanut by your name, when I thought it was your reply :) see how I treasure you!

that's true

• I don't know because you're talking in riddles..

What do you think?

• I didn't see it, what page is it on? :o

that makes me feel loved, thank you so much :)

Mawula posted: »

You did not miss my fanfic, did you? It was posted during yesterday posts. I even called Growling Peanut by your name, when I thought it was your reply see how I treasure you!

• aren't you even gonna cry

well can't say i thought he would survive on his own for long

The Gang at the Jathena wedding Springs: *throws bouquet Rhys: *catches it Fiona: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Rhys: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• He looks like mummy cause he's so skinny with his new body.

I'm having a deja vu right now Well Gortys was easy because she's round like a pumpkin plus I already drew fan art of her dressing up as

• okay but what if fiona broke rhys hand when she's having their kid and he weakly jokes about getting another robotic arm after that

i mean, i'd assume that hurts enough for her to do that but i don't really know

i'm gonna shut up now

• Your lack of confidence in him probably made his ghost cry.

well can't say i thought he would survive on his own for long

• Way back, among your kisses. 1435, I guess.

I didn't see it, what page is it on? that makes me feel loved, thank you so much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.