Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys as Godzilla and Fiona as Elvira.

bloop posted: »

I'd like to stop by and say Happy Halloween everyone! Also, what would Rhys and Fiona would dress up as for Halloween? I think Rhys would be a Ghostbuster, the dork.

• I know the feeling, my friend. This is HEAT.

rhonu posted: »

I FOUND HEAT ON AO3 and i read it and i just literally screamed into my pillow oh my god

• Only reason I can think of that we might not be okay is if we were pregnant and prone to mood swings.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I just want everyone to feel okay ;-;

• well, I mean... I don't know if anyone is pregnant tbh

JumpyJoey posted: »

Only reason I can think of that we might not be okay is if we were pregnant and prone to mood swings.

• Rhys as a Reese's pieces and Fiona as Fiona from Shrek

bloop posted: »

I'd like to stop by and say Happy Halloween everyone! Also, what would Rhys and Fiona would dress up as for Halloween? I think Rhys would be a Ghostbuster, the dork.

• What kind? You mean you thinking that pregnancy must have discomforts? Cause that's pretty much a fact.

well... stereotypes?

• aw dear, not at all <3 pregnancy obviously has an impact on the mother, i don't see anything wrong with your comment

i feel like I just offended half the women here with that pregnant comment i'm so sorry, i didn't know, never been around one ;-;

• well, I kinda implied people would be moody when I wasn't sure so I thought it could have been rude

I just worry too much

What kind? You mean you thinking that pregnancy must have discomforts? Cause that's pretty much a fact.

• I got a prompt from an anon on Tumblr for Rhyiona and I'm finally getting to writing it. :'D

“No, you idiot! You have to raise the gun to eye level with you or else you’re just going in blind; hoping for the best.” She walks over to me, her chest leaning against my back and her head resting on my shoulder. My face turned tomato red at the touch. Her hands smoothly ran across my arm until it reached the hand that held the gun. “Okay, use both hands. You’ll get better stabilization that way,” her warm breath touched my ears. Oh god...why is she doing this to me?! She grabbed my other hand, putting it on the trigger. Now, both of her hands are on mine, raising the gun to my eye level. "Do you see the tip on your gun?"

"Y-Y-Yeah..." My replied stumbled out of my mouth. I nearly couldn't say it. My heart is beating as fast as it did back in the day when I was getting shot at. This time though, I welcome it. I mean, I'm not getting killed by psychos, but the girl I fancy is close to me, holding my hands, her head on my shoulder as if we're cuddling on a sofa...No no no! Rhys, stop thinking that! Focus before you get Fiona pissed!

"Rhys, I said shoot!" Her voice breaks me out of my fantasies.

Me right now

enter image description here

• i'm sorry, I just worry way too much

aw dear, not at all pregnancy obviously has an impact on the mother, i don't see anything wrong with your comment

• It should be Fiona - Canon love interest.

MeatBicycle posted: »

" Stacey- Ex-Girlfriend |Sasha - Potential love interest |Fiona - Potential love interest"

• edited October 2015

Rhys and Fiona, I mean by 'they'.
    '-9 months old' is a baby just conceived, right?

Eryka posted: »

Their child?

• The wiki?

Wow.. noice.

" Stacey- Ex-Girlfriend |Sasha - Potential love interest |Fiona - Potential love interest"

• It just sounds like there are lots of them here... Which is a bit scary :)

well, I wouldn't know if they're pregnant or not haha thank you

• no need to apologize, you just comforted me when i said i also worry way too much, we shouldn't feel bad <3

i'm sorry, I just worry way too much

• aaah, i'm such a hypocrite aren't I haha thank you <3

no need to apologize, you just comforted me when i said i also worry way too much, we shouldn't feel bad

• They best tell us then, that'd be pretty sweet.

well, I mean... I don't know if anyone is pregnant tbh

• wl technically i've been pregnant with rhys... in som e point of space and time

well, I mean... I don't know if anyone is pregnant tbh

• Whoever you saved I doubt that either of them are dead they're way too major characters to kill off this early, Then again I said the same during episode 1 of GOT and saw how that turned out...

What part of episode 2 was you're favorite? For me it would have to be when I returned to the temple to see Gabriel then Magnus just goes and hugs him, happy to seeing an old friend. ᵔ_ᵔ

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I saved Petra because she's Jesse's friend and has know her longer than Gabriel..sorry Dave...again

• Here
    Aim for the letter 'M' :D

WHERE

• everyone is so nice ;-;

i love you guys

• well yes but not right now

unless you have something to tell everyone lmao

wl technically i've been pregnant with rhys... in som e point of space and time

• omg I love it, you're just getting better and better at this :D

kristi78968 posted: »

I got a prompt from an anon on Tumblr for Rhyiona and I'm finally getting to writing it. :'D “No, you idiot! You have to raise the gun

• Well, it's true! <3

You beautiful people....

• yes, we need to know these things

They best tell us then, that'd be pretty sweet.

• 3... 2... 1...

everyone is so nice ;-; i love you guys

• yOOOOOOOOOOOO KRISTI

I got a prompt from an anon on Tumblr for Rhyiona and I'm finally getting to writing it. :'D “No, you idiot! You have to raise the gun

• what no i didn't mean that ;; i know it's not easy to put into practice!

aaah, i'm such a hypocrite aren't I haha thank you

• i love you guys EVEN MORE

Wolfenus54 posted: »

3... 2... 1...

• They kinda are so no harm done...

That you do. Relax and accept the Halloween spirit :)

well, I kinda implied people would be moody when I wasn't sure so I thought it could have been rude I just worry too much

• i was just joking, i appreciate it <3

what no i didn't mean that ;; i know it's not easy to put into practice!

• why a success of course :^)

oh... how did that go?

• i think i'll wait for rhys to stop being a baby to have another baby

well yes but not right now unless you have something to tell everyone lmao

• you do realise

that means never

i think i'll wait for rhys to stop being a baby to have another baby

• aw look at rhys blushing like a schoolgirl <3

• I love everyone, lewdly

everyone is so nice ;-; i love you guys

• I guess it'd be when you come back from Magnus and everyone's there..together, like a small family xd

Whoever you saved I doubt that either of them are dead they're way too major characters to kill off this early, Then again I said the same d

• yes

you do realise that means never

• i don't think people will like that lol

Eryka posted: »

I love everyone, lewdly

• i'm sorry but

hahahahahaha that was way too funny

yes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.