Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i can't remember

Wait, did you start as a baby?

• Dude his only lover is his bed.

Pretty sure that a bed is incapable of licking him.

ZapThroat posted: »

Maybe someone could lick it for you If you know what I mean

• I would ask why you have a folder with shirtless Rhys pics but then again who doesn't? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kristi78968 posted: »

I can now add this to my Rhys folder along with the other shirtless pictures of Rhys. (The ones that @nohuhhuh, @XDJulieXD, and @buntingsir made. I CANNOT GET OVER THOSE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE) Source

• Well I'm still growing and I'm currently learning how to eat.

I can even walk!

rhonu posted: »

i can't remember

• Oh...

.....well, helloooo.....

-saves-

kristi78968 posted: »

I can now add this to my Rhys folder along with the other shirtless pictures of Rhys. (The ones that @nohuhhuh, @XDJulieXD, and @buntingsir made. I CANNOT GET OVER THOSE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE) Source

• Am I, like, the only person who actually saved her? Jeez guys.

Yvette is a nice name.. not the character, she's a backstabbing b**tch.

• edited October 2015

I love the first art style.

Source

• Exactly. I was kinda hoping there will be a moment between them in Episode 5, because I honestly think Sasha doesn't like Rhys in that way.
    It would be hilarious to troll Rhys like that or make this optional for those people who didn't pick that damn flower.
    Every scene with Sasha makes me cringe, even though I'm the kind of person who likes romantic stuff, but that really felt forced.
    Besides, Sasha is like walking beauty from what I've seen and Vaughn has his abs so.. I think they would be cute together.

I'm pretty partial to Sasha x Vaughn, too, honestly. Sasha's crazy guns-blazing impulsive and Vaughn's pretty cool and calculated, so they'd balance each other out. Plus, they're both nerds about techy gadgets and stuff.

• Oooookaàaaay ?

Dude his only lover is his bed. Pretty sure that a bed is incapable of licking him.

• I've been wondering the same thing, so any ideas would be highly appreciated.

And I will not accept Jack as a valid answer.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what would rhys and fiona name their kids? ps: please don't say loader bot

• Rhys' flippin' legs dammit.

Source

• edited October 2015

Well.......if you side with Jack to rule Hyperion in Ep. 4, then Sasha snubs Rhys and goes in to hug Vaughn instead when she shows up in Ep. 5....(but that's almost not worth it to miss the Rhyiona conversation that happens after escaping Jack's office if you reject Hyperion, so...)

...and Vaughn is the first one to rush in for a hug once she stands up after being healed....

So, Sasha's hair x Vaughn's abs confirmed?

Narraya posted: »

Exactly. I was kinda hoping there will be a moment between them in Episode 5, because I honestly think Sasha doesn't like Rhys in that way.

• HEYO! I'm back

Here's some dark and spooky vid for Halloween

enter link description here

• I wanted to save her, but I didn't get the option to.

Am I, like, the only person who actually saved her? Jeez guys.

• I'm gonna say that's a reference to something... Which i'm probably gonna be wrong

of course rhys would call his daughter "maría isabel angélica teresa de los remedios" like his great great grandmother

• Aaaaaaand I'm out ;-;

Good night everyone :)

• Probably dependent on how you dealt with her in Vasquez's office. I've watched a few different versions and if Rhys shocked her, she's a lot more hostile.

I wanted to save her, but I didn't get the option to.

• holy hell that's a long name...

of course rhys would call his daughter "maría isabel angélica teresa de los remedios" like his great great grandmother

• why is jack so popular anyway

I've been wondering the same thing, so any ideas would be highly appreciated. And I will not accept Jack as a valid answer.

• er what

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah... "coffee"

• I shocked her... she kinda deserved it in my opinion. But I didn't want to leave her rotting in her cell to die :c

Probably dependent on how you dealt with her in Vasquez's office. I've watched a few different versions and if Rhys shocked her, she's a lot more hostile.

• UM...

ZapThroat posted: »

Maybe someone could lick it for you If you know what I mean

• Oh shit I forgot to post my spooky video that I found.

enter link description here

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited October 2015

"A three legged puppy, is not a happy puppy"

HEYO! I'm back Here's some dark and spooky vid for Halloween enter link description here

• i cant even drink from a mug apparently

i spill drinks all over myself daily because i'm an adult and i still don't know how to drink from a can

• i am back, my loves

• I dunno, man.

I'd think the name Jack would start up some serious PTSD reactions for Rhys....

why is jack so popular anyway

• it's a reference to his great great grandmother

I'm gonna say that's a reference to something... Which i'm probably gonna be wrong

• Oh shit I forgot to post my spooky video that I found. enter link description here

• Wait, wait, wait.. Vaughn hugs her after she's being healed? Goddamn.. I was so pissed during this entire scene with her "dying" and Rhys crying like a baby.. Telltale must really like Disney..
    Unfortunately, if you sided with Jack and Sasha hugs Vaughn instead of Rhys, he's kinda pissed and the others are like "Ouch" which pisses me even more. God, I hate them together..

Well.......if you side with Jack to rule Hyperion in Ep. 4, then Sasha snubs Rhys and goes in to hug Vaughn instead when she shows up in Ep.

• wtf

MichaelBP posted: »

What if Rhys' spirit is trying to possess him? o_o

• I seem to remember, even if you shock her, there's an option to say "I'll let you out if you help me." I don't know how she responds to this though.

But yeah, she did deserve it. But that's just Hyperion for ya.

If you save her, she shows up in the wreckage of Helios and helps Vaughn out in the final battle, which is cool.

I shocked her... she kinda deserved it in my opinion. But I didn't want to leave her rotting in her cell to die :c

• well my real grandmother is called maría asunción de las mercedes

holy hell that's a long name...

• well this is dead

im lonely

i am back, my loves

• Okay, you're not possessed. Good.

wtf

• why are those names so long omg

well my real grandmother is called maría asunción de las mercedes

• edited October 2015

I didn't shock her, but I left her in that.. umm "cage"? I surprised myself, 'cause I always try to save as many lives as I can, but she really pissed me of. And I bought her lunch! Ungrateful, backstabbing b...

Probably dependent on how you dealt with her in Vasquez's office. I've watched a few different versions and if Rhys shocked her, she's a lot more hostile.

• me too

well this is dead im lonely

• Welp, time to replay the game then.

I seem to remember, even if you shock her, there's an option to say "I'll let you out if you help me." I don't know how she responds to this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.