Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I always miss the good stuff the downside of only being on this late at night I suppose...............CUTE RHYIONA FAN ART!!!!!!!!!!! ~rushes off to find them~

You....didn't really miss anything good. Two fanfics and some cute art, though, so it might be worth scrolling through the word vomit to find them.

• Try the page before this one. It was fairly recent. It's of the two of them as kids and IT'S ADORABLE.

Kennybadger posted: »

I always miss the good stuff the downside of only being on this late at night I suppose...............CUTE RHYIONA FAN ART!!!!!!!!!!! ~rushes off to find them~

• I just saw that right when I was about to give up and throw something then I saw it and it was all worth it ^_^...........it was so freaking cute like a Puppy mixed with a fluffy cloud

Try the page before this one. It was fairly recent. It's of the two of them as kids and IT'S ADORABLE.

• I want to know what the heck kind of exercise bike he has to get those kind of abs....you cant get those type of abs of just an exercise bike

Enigma12 posted: »

I think I might explode guys, I ate waay to much candy lol.I'll never get the Vaughn six pack now haha.

• Yeah. The thread's been really weird lately. I'm hoping it wears off eventually.

I love kid Rhys. He just looks so huggable.

But if we're being honest, he's just as huggable as an adult...

I just saw that right when I was about to give up and throw something then I saw it and it was all worth it ^_^...........it was so freaking cute like a Puppy mixed with a fluffy cloud

• RIIIIGHT...?

Vaughn, what are you hiding from us....?

I want to know what the heck kind of exercise bike he has to get those kind of abs....you cant get those type of abs of just an exercise bike

• edited November 2015

OMG Vaughan is on the Juice.....also explains his random angry outbursts such as the I told you I dont want kids thing.

RIIIIGHT...? Vaughn, what are you hiding from us....?

• I've always wondered this lol. Wish I could just use an exercise bike for a few months and get abs. Oh well lol such is life I guess.

I want to know what the heck kind of exercise bike he has to get those kind of abs....you cant get those type of abs of just an exercise bike

• Vaughn. Come on, man. You know that's not good for you.

...or it was just to foreshadow him becoming the ultimate bandit-man and getting a sick beard and being all studly.

OMG Vaughan is on the Juice.....also explains his random angry outbursts such as the I told you I dont want kids thing.

• Don't we all

I've always wondered this lol. Wish I could just use an exercise bike for a few months and get abs. Oh well lol such is life I guess.

• Yeah its most likely the latter, but it makes so much sense

Vaughn. Come on, man. You know that's not good for you. ...or it was just to foreshadow him becoming the ultimate bandit-man and getting a sick beard and being all studly.

• HELLO

HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE. ...now that it's quieted down a little.... Also, glad to see I didn't miss too much actual Rhyiona content while I was at work. -pointed stare- @kristi78968 MY DEAR WHERE ART THOU?

• Huh, I just realized something. Not really sure if this is the place for it too be shared though. (It's more related to comparing Tales to another game. Not negatively though, just coincidentally)

• YES.

MY MAGICAL KRISTI CALL WORKED.

kristi78968 posted: »

HELLO

• WHAT DOES THOU NEED...ETH?

YES. MY MAGICAL KRISTI CALL WORKED.

• Eh, I mainly just wanted someone sane to talk to about Rhyiona.

If you're busy doin' stuff, then I'll leave you alone. :)

WHAT DOES THOU NEED...ETH?

• aYe GoOd MoRnInG eVeRyBoDy

EvEn ThO It'S 12aM hErE

hEh fUcK mElAtOnIn.......

• Eh, I mainly just wanted someone sane to talk to about Rhyiona.

YES, WE NEED SOME RHYIONA UP IN HERE.

If you're busy doin' stuff, then I'll leave you alone. :)

Just juggling school and YouTube, but I'm not busy enough to not talk. :D

Eh, I mainly just wanted someone sane to talk to about Rhyiona. If you're busy doin' stuff, then I'll leave you alone.

• Morning. Reading this hurt my brain so thanks lol.

aYe GoOd MoRnInG eVeRyBoDy EvEn ThO It'S 12aM hErE hEh fUcK mElAtOnIn.......

• One that also makes you do cross crunches as you cycle (exercise joke!)

• If Rhyona is love and life, Rhys and Fiona should have the ability to teleport to my house and slam my head into the keyboargkhejgejjgegjejgwajgekjagjejgagjeakgjekgjafjkejakgjakegjajkgjejkgajgekgjakgjejkagjkgjejkbjakbejagvajkbjejkgjajbejbjabjakejakbajbbjabjakbajbakbka

• ...Good Evening

aYe GoOd MoRnInG eVeRyBoDy EvEn ThO It'S 12aM hErE hEh fUcK mElAtOnIn.......

• BRING THE RHYIONA! I've actually been putting together a playlist for them, so I'll put that up when it's all compiled and everything yay.

:D

Yeah, I'm trying to multitask and get some assignments done too, but I really want to write.................

Eh, I mainly just wanted someone sane to talk to about Rhyiona. YES, WE NEED SOME RHYIONA UP IN HERE. If you're busy doin' stuff, then I'll leave you alone. Just juggling school and YouTube, but I'm not busy enough to not talk.

• A good laugh will keep that headache away :^)

enter image description here

Morning. Reading this hurt my brain so thanks lol.

• RHYIONA

CON-FREAKIN'-FIRMED

If Rhyona is love and life, Rhys and Fiona should have the ability to teleport to my house and slam my head into the keyboargkhejgejjgegjejg

• It will be ogre soon

If Rhyona is love and life, Rhys and Fiona should have the ability to teleport to my house and slam my head into the keyboargkhejgejjgegjejg

• Lol I worry about you guys on this thread sometimes..

• Haha.

It will be ogre soon

• I worry about @GrowlingPeanut a lot

I don't think peanuts are suppose to make noises

Lol I worry about you guys on this thread sometimes..

• enter image description here

We're coming for you...

I worry about @GrowlingPeanut a lot I don't think peanuts are suppose to make noises

• Life is better with a bit of craziness

Lol I worry about you guys on this thread sometimes..

• This would be my worst nightmare. Being hunted down by growling peanuts.

We're coming for you...

• That almost makes sense........

One that also makes you do cross crunches as you cycle (exercise joke!)

• well there is an ab workout called cycling cross crunches and it is great for building a strong core and also a 6 pack.

That almost makes sense........

• But it would be a tasty way to go unless you have a nut allergy

This would be my worst nightmare. Being hunted down by growling peanuts.

• But the peanuts would be eating you, not the other way around.

But it would be a tasty way to go unless you have a nut allergy

• Father Ted?

He looks like an older Daniel Radcliffe tbh lmfao

We're coming for you...

• Sounds kinky fam....

But the peanuts would be eating you, not the other way around.

• Now im not an expert at the man-eating peanut digestive system............but it would be peanut in there I could heroically eat my way out

But the peanuts would be eating you, not the other way around.

• Maybe it is...maybe it isn't....

But I don't want to attract Eryka, so I'm gonna just quietly sneak away....

Sounds kinky fam....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.