Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you sound really eager to be bullied

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goddamn it, just bully me already ;-;

• but...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh come on Wolfie, they'll be baaack...

• Oh, how kind of him! Did he get out if the basement finally?

rhonu posted: »

he is taking care of me

• Haha, yeah cx

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you sound really eager to be bullied

• enter image description here

no one to bully i'm not crazy enough to have my weird outbursts yet no rhyiona to talk about i am empty dead inside hollow

• Has Rhyona left your soul?

my soul is empty

• stop judging me, I SEE THAT LOOK...

• rhyiona is the only thing left in it

Mawula posted: »

Has Rhyona left your soul?

• I wasn't that good with it, so I'm honestly glad we weren't graded for it. Probably still have the thing laying around... somewhere.

I always get nostalgic thinking about those times.

Trust me. My music graded us for playing the flute. Although I miss playing my flute Oh... the times... ;-;

• See, you can bully him even if he's not here. He's looking after his mother.

you can't be as weak as him he's freaking terrible

• But what? Get yourself together, man!

but...

• I actually had some skills... Not sure if I still have them :c

Ugh... I get nostalgic, too... ;-; That's why I'm going to search for my flute right now c:

MichaelBP posted: »

I wasn't that good with it, so I'm honestly glad we weren't graded for it. Probably still have the thing laying around... somewhere. I always get nostalgic thinking about those times.

• but that's not something to bully someone about, that's a nice thing to do ;-;

See, you can bully him even if he's not here. He's looking after his mother.

• ;___________________;

But what? Get yourself together, man!

• It’s tough for an outsider to look at the praise Tales from the Borderlands is receiving without thinking it’s a bit hyperbolic and overblown. Rest assured, Telltale’s best game shows us exactly what it means for a game to be fun, as its wonderful writing seems to play on just about every emotion you have. If you thought that this studio would never top the first season of The Walking Dead, you’re sorely mistaken, as the title the world thought would be mediocre highlighted the shear wealth of talent over at Telltale. Rhys and Fiona are a pair for the ages, and the utter nonsense that will invade your screen is as dumb as it gets, but in the best way possible. Tales from the Borderlands is a reminder of the lunacy that draws that child inside of us over to our controllers, keyboards, mice and touch screens, so anyone without a sense of humor or a flair for the dramatic need not apply. If the gaming world doesn’t talk about Tales from the Borderlands as one of 2015’s best offerings, then something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

This is the verdict from a review that was published on Hardcore Gamer. I'm sharing it because it perfectly describes how I feel about the series and because I thought there is one particular statement in there that you guys are going to strongly agree on. ;)

If you want to read the full review, here's the link:
    Review: Tales from the Borderlands | Hardcore Gamer

• I have a deja vu. Don't despair, Wolf, you miss them every day, but they return every night!

• -Inside Rhys' head-

Sasha in sexy lingerie, Fiona turns around also in sexy lingerie

Fantasy Fiona - Welcome to Rhys' head, (eyeing Sasha up) you look really hot.

Fantasy Sasha- Wait a second, we're sisters!

Fantasy Fiona- (sigh) Not in here, also I'm a lesbian.

Fantasy Sasha- (noticing this also) Yeah, me too.

(they move in for a kiss)

-snap back to reality-

Rhys- Dammit! (Fiona looks over at Rhys) Fiona do you have any idea why my fantasies end right before the really sexy part?

Fiona- I don't know, maybe we should work on that......together.

(They both move in to kiss)

-snap back to reality, again-

Rhys- DAMMIT!

Vaughn- Dude, relax. And enjoy hot Hyperion lovin' (moves in for the kiss)

Rhys- (thinking) SNAP OUT OF IT! ABORT ABORT!

-snap back to reality, again.....again-

Rhys- STOP IT I'M NOT GAYPERION!!!!

(everyone just stares at Rhys)

• Don't worry, Wolf, they will come back soon enough. ;)

• gosh you've been so emotional lately....... is that the affect of winter's appearing? o:

• Rhys and Fiona are a pair for the ages

A-ha! What do I smell here?... Rhyio-o-ona!

Navoc posted: »

It’s tough for an outsider to look at the praise Tales from the Borderlands is receiving without thinking it’s a bit hyperbolic and overblow

• at night it gets worse ;________;

I have a deja vu. Don't despair, Wolf, you miss them every day, but they return every night!

• You may be rusty, but I don't think you can permanently lose the skills you had. :)

Hey, that's a pretty good idea. :)

I actually had some skills... Not sure if I still have them :c Ugh... I get nostalgic, too... ;-; That's why I'm going to search for my flute right now c:

• ...okay fine, be like that. I'm disappointed in you, you know.

;___________________;

• wow that gif is so captivating

HellFish posted: »

Don't worry, Wolf, they will come back soon enough.

• But I'm here now <3

when the squad isn't here... sadness

• Those two sentences were meant to be independent :) my editing is strange sometimes.

but that's not something to bully someone about, that's a nice thing to do ;-;

• i think so

I hate Winter

buntingsir posted: »

gosh you've been so emotional lately....... is that the affect of winter's appearing? o:

• they will come

enter image description here

HellFish posted: »

Don't worry, Wolf, they will come back soon enough.

• That was something....

Really good.

-Inside Rhys' head- Sasha in sexy lingerie, Fiona turns around also in sexy lingerie Fantasy Fiona - Welcome to Rhys' head, (eyeing Sa

• Well, try and post a gif that
    a) has Fiona's face in it and
    b) is not captivating

Good luck! :D

wow that gif is so captivating

• Ohhh, that makes more sense!

Those two sentences were meant to be independent my editing is strange sometimes.

• I JUST LOVE EVERYONE

...okay fine, be like that. I'm disappointed in you, you know.

• hello hello

But I'm here now

• edited November 2015

Haha totally agree!

TFTBL was definitely one of the better games of 2015 and totally a GOTY contender, too bad it doesn't have a chance considering its competition. ó_ò

It’s tough for an outsider to look at the praise Tales from the Borderlands is receiving without thinking it’s a bit hyperbolic and overblow

• but... with winter there's Christmas and New Year's eve so soon ;-; such nice holidays ;-; with the family and all ;-;

I love winter c: Though I suppose you guys in London don't have good ol' snowing a lot, right?

i think so I hate Winter

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited November 2015

I'm going to be honest. But what verdict said is utterly 100% true. It feels exactly like a Borderlands game while also feeling like a gripping and enthralling TellTale masterpiece Tales From the Borderlands may just be currently the best game in my opinion of all time. Better than Borderlands 2. That's saying a lot if you already knew at what a state was my life and how I got attached to Borderlands 2 when I got it back in February when it completely changed my life.

• ahhh winter is just a lot of rain and cold, I hate it... it gets dark wayyy earlier than it should, it's gloomy and I hate feeling like I'm freezing 24/7

christmas is nice but the rest nah

buntingsir posted: »

but... with winter there's Christmas and New Year's eve so soon ;-; such nice holidays ;-; with the family and all ;-; I love winter c: Though I suppose you guys in London don't have good ol' snowing a lot, right?

• But we love it! Do we guys? This thread is so much fun! Yesterday's cooking theme really got me laughing :)

at night it gets worse ;________;

• Dammit, John! I should start paying attention to what I write more often again, obviously... :D

they will come

Sign in to comment in this discussion.