Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well sadly people wrote these kinds of stories about Bigby and Snow.... But it made any love between them later on feel so much better.

I needed to write something, and it probably didn't help that I just read Cara's little comment about how she broke up with her boyfriend recently... Guess it affected me :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wha... fiona... why...

• enter image description here

list of the raddest people who don't reject my kisses: hazza, michael, rhonu, fish and peanut anyone who says ew: you're a meanie and you

• It seems like it's just to annoy you.

only you and a few people but you guys know that just makes me love you more

• What about me!? I like kisses!

list of the raddest people who don't reject my kisses: hazza, michael, rhonu, fish and peanut anyone who says ew: you're a meanie and you

• Ew.

• Because.... Sunshine and rainbows are all well and good, but sooner or later, people need to see the side of a ship that they don't want to see. I wrote this because Cara's comment about breaking up with her BF hit me; and I realized that Rhyiona has always been either very sweet or "Fiona is the Boss"

So I took it to the level that someone like Rhys, imo, would never want it to go to. Would they want to see each other again after this? Maybe. Depends on the reader's interpretation of how this event can be mended with time.

I have read several Snigby fics like this, all of them crushed me to dust. But I was lifted again by fics dedicated to their love! It's like a Phoenix, you rise from the ashes, better and stronger.

FUCK. FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? NOW I'M SAD. (honestly, this is great. i love it. you're brave for writing this.)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I have 44 pages left to get through... So I may have to play catch up tomorrow as well, before work :P Anyways, this idea just ran th

• Yes. Would you simply brush off what just happened?

This woman, this Goddess just told you that sex was meaningless and that she didn't love you. Would you just leave it be? Someone like Rhys, someone who is that sensitive (like me in a way) would break down...

Whas making Rhys cry part of your plan?

• They are really cute I'll admit. :3 Screech ones look pretty small, which makes them cuter.

Eagle owls and great Horns are beautiful (I also worked with the Great Horns) but Screech is the cutest thing eva!!!!!!

• But even though it broke my heart.. it was truly amazing. And very realistic, I can totally imagine the situation like this between them, but I think she would come back to him later or he wouldn't just give up.. Well, nevermind, I really enjoyed this. Sometimes it's good to read sad stories too. :)

I'm sorry...

• you're a meanie and you deserve to stay

BECAUSE YOU ARENT GIVING ME ANOTHER KISS RIGHT NOW!

enter image description here

• but I think she would come back to him later or he wouldn't just give up

As I said, it's up to the reader to imagine :) That is the beauty of a fic like this, cuz you make your own assumptions afterwards...

If you think this is what will happen in my Crossover fic? Nah, I'm not that much of a prick :P Sometimes you need to write sad stuff.

Narraya posted: »

But even though it broke my heart.. it was truly amazing. And very realistic, I can totally imagine the situation like this between them, bu

• Amazing new avatar :**

when she gives the good suck

• My first reaction to Rhyiona in episode 5

It needed more kisses

enter link description here

here's some rhyiona to make up for it, im sorry but you gotta admit it worked EDIT: also you guys know you can just dodge

• edited November 2015

I wasn't kidding lol

Ok, I have 44 pages left to get through... So I may have to play catch up tomorrow as well, before work :P Anyways, this idea just ran th

• Yo I knew there was something wrong with him.

I wasn't kidding lol

• Wow that was fast

Yo I knew there was something wrong with him.

• edited November 2015

You know what? It was nothing.

I mean nothing. At all.

• same here dude. my heart stopped.

My first reaction to Rhyiona in episode 5 It needed more kisses enter link description here

• I... I actually liked this. As sad as it is, I honestly think its great. Awesome job

• wat

You know what? It was nothing. I mean nothing. At all.

• edited November 2015

wut

edit:dud yu edited silly.

• i actually love this and i agree that it makes the love between them stronger later and it's also interesting how they evolve to love each other in the end. <3

• U WILL NOT BELIEV ME BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY V SIMILAR TO MY REAL REACTION

My first reaction to Rhyiona in episode 5 It needed more kisses enter link description here

• mhm

k

• you're too lewd

Eryka posted: »

What about me!? I like kisses!

• OH YOU.JPG

you're a meanie and you deserve to stay BECAUSE YOU ARENT GIVING ME ANOTHER KISS RIGHT NOW!

• i love everyone

i'm sorry

praise rhyiona

THANK YOU.EXE

OH YOU.JPG

• I expected a kiss....

i love everyone i'm sorry praise rhyiona

• okay, I shall grant this request