Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• One thing's for sure though. You can actually help Prof. Nakayama start making Holo-Jack in the Pre-Sequel! Which leads up to Tales' events. I think Gearbox had this planned out and TellTale helped write and produce such a game and story!

Also, I just want to note how different the textures were in this trailer compared to the game now. Fiona looks the most different

Oh... But I'm pretty sure that the developers didn't know her skill yet.

• Okay, I just love to panic! I don't want Rhys to die :)

I spoke to Rhys 2 days ago and he said he was busy. Since he's in his late 20s he's most likely working on something for his job. By Rhys I mean Paul but most of y'all already know

• But the mission was released after the Presequel was.

Yeah for some reason they look really awkward.

One thing's for sure though. You can actually help Prof. Nakayama start making Holo-Jack in the Pre-Sequel! Which leads up to Tales' events.

• I like a good adrenaline rush too fam

Mawula posted: »

Okay, I just love to panic! I don't want Rhys to die

• Okay. these people are innocent right now:

• AbigBadWolf

-Fiona

-Wolfenus

-Me

She could have murdered her father, that tells much.

• The mission came with Pre-Sequel though. My friend GRINDED Pre-Sequel for days when it first launched. Then I got Tales in November shortly after launch, thinking it would be somwhere inbetween. Wasn't the case, but better. One of my best decisions in life.

But the mission was released after the Presequel was. Yeah for some reason they look really awkward.

• I have to ask, what 'fam' means? I guess it is something nice :)

I like a good adrenaline rush too fam

• And for Rhyiona! We must have this 'war cry' thing, lol

I've really gotta get my butt in gear and finish up one of these for you all!

• Well me too, I like Rhys! I can prove it with my fiction :)

Okay. these people are innocent right now: * AbigBadWolf -Fiona -Wolfenus -Me

• Too lazy to explain

Just google search it

I have to ask, what 'fam' means? I guess it is something nice

• Update log 16th of December for BL TPS

Nope, it was added in the 16th of december, after TFTB hasd been released.

The mission came with Pre-Sequel though. My friend GRINDED Pre-Sequel for days when it first launched. Then I got Tales in November shortly

• edited November 2015

I just realized this... There HAD to be a rewrite. Helios is still in the sky in this trailer and Episode 1.

Helios is still in the sky when it shows the Stranger (Loader Bot) dragging Rhys

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

"Hello everyone.

I... uh, need help.

Somehow all I remember is a blast of white light and suddenly all the enemies were gone -- or so I thought -- but Fiona was gone too.

I felt like crying. B-but I didn't!

Okay, maybe a little... but don't tell anyone...

And suddenly this mysterious but familiar voice asked me: "Would you rather fight a hundred Donald Trump head sized heads or one Donald Trump sized Donald Trump head?"

I said "fuck off, neither".

So someone slapped me and I fell down. Crying again...

I feel like I'm being watched... I don't wanna lift my head.

I think whoever it was chose for me.

Beyonce give me strength...!!

PS: I think I heard "you fucking immigrant" whispered in my ear... I'm so dead."

"Alright, what the fuck.

No, I'm not gonna greet you guys cause I'm not a whiny baby like Rhys and I actually want to get shit done.

I just woke up and, of course, Rhys isn't here. I came all this way for him and he can't even stick close. My god.

And for some ungodly reason, someone got near my and his name is JOHN CENA.

...Did I really just meme you guys? Yes, I did.

But now there's a referee behind us and I'm pretty sure he wants to wrestle.

The hell is this? Did I get teleported to John Cena's Sexy Highschool Adventure?

I covered my eyes. He's too ugly.

Guess I'm gonna take a page from Brock Lesnar's book.

So... I guess I'll update you when I win that WWE belt.

Yeah.

I'm going for the pin."

• And I... uh.....

He's uh special?

Well me too, I like Rhys! I can prove it with my fiction

• john cena vs fiona place your bets

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hello everyone. I... uh, need help. Somehow all I remember is a blast of white light and suddenly all the enemies were gone -- or so

• Bootyful 96/69

"Hello everyone. I... uh, need help. Somehow all I remember is a blast of white light and suddenly all the enemies were gone -- or so

• Oh wow. Guess they did. I think I may be recalling the other missions my friend did

Update log 16th of December for BL TPS Nope, it was added in the 16th of december, after TFTB hasd been released.

• I understood nothing, absolutely nothing. Wait, wait, I'll just pretend I didn't read it. Because, y'know, who are all these people?!

• Hey, I sended you a PM

I understood nothing, absolutely nothing. Wait, wait, I'll just pretend I didn't read it. Because, y'know, who are all these people?!

• oh dear

you must have missed all of rhys' diaries, no wonder you're confused

I understood nothing, absolutely nothing. Wait, wait, I'll just pretend I didn't read it. Because, y'know, who are all these people?!

• Do you keep all Rhys' diaries somewhere?

oh dear you must have missed all of rhys' diaries, no wonder you're confused

• To you? Of course he is. He is your 'nutritive base'.

And I... uh..... He's uh special?

• Haha

I just realized this... There HAD to be a rewrite. Helios is still in the sky in this trailer and Episode 1. Helios is still in the sky when it shows the Stranger (Loader Bot) dragging Rhys

• edited November 2015

lol ofc not

I have some of the pictures but not the text

I make it up on the spot

Eryka posted: »

Do you keep all Rhys' diaries somewhere?

• You disappoint me

lol ofc not I have some of the pictures but not the text I make it up on the spot

• kewl

You disappoint me

• I hope I'm not late on this.

I just realized this... There HAD to be a rewrite. Helios is still in the sky in this trailer and Episode 1. Helios is still in the sky when it shows the Stranger (Loader Bot) dragging Rhys

• I'm not buying you furry costumes ant more! Bad kid!

kewl

• Ok. My notifications are killing me, the number of ones not going away is growing each day.

Hey, I sended you a PM

• Yeah, I thought it was because I'm not acquainted with some popular culture characters...

oh dear you must have missed all of rhys' diaries, no wonder you're confused

• edited November 2015

The Binding of Rhys: Rhybirth

• My feed is stuck at 42 notification

Ok. My notifications are killing me, the number of ones not going away is growing each day.

• Fiona breaks John Cena's legs like they're twigs.

john cena vs fiona place your bets

• that game..........

rhys turned back into a baby confirmed

The Binding of Rhys: Rhybirth

• now THAT'S what I like to hear

MichaelBP posted: »

Fiona breaks John Cena's legs like they're twigs.

• haha thank you! :D

You've been killing it lately with these designs, again great job! ♥‿♥

• Also you'll have the strand of hair Fiona has... from your former avatar ;D

buntingsir posted: »

AKFJPOIAHFGOIRGIK OMG OMG I'm like ... I'm... woooah I'm like Athena and Joey's style is great, dayum Julie, this is glorious sis (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Thank youuuu!

• I don't why, but it kinda pisses me off. I have 13 now, but yesterday it was 5!

My feed is stuck at 42 notification

• Yup.

More like The Binding of Rhys: Rhybirth

lmao editing that right now.

that game.......... rhys turned back into a baby confirmed

• Well of course, compared to John Cena, Fiona is like 5 Gokus, while he is a Yamcha.

now THAT'S what I like to hear

Sign in to comment in this discussion.