Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good luck!

@Amazingaura01 We shall do the same but with lord fuse xDD.

• I pronounce it with the "eee" sound, makes more sense to me.

Mawula posted: »

I considered it. Now I wonder how do you pronounce it? Y like 'eye', or like 'eee'?

• this thread is fuckin lameeeeee

oooooh......

• Kills @SirScrubbington

"Nothing personal, I just had to shut you up!"

this thread is fuckin lameeeeee oooooh......

• o shit

this thread is fuckin lameeeeee oooooh......

• edited November 2015

You don't have to tag me lol.

''Hey, you shape shifted into a dead guy!''

Kills @SirScrubbington "Nothing personal, I just had to shut you up!"

• "Here lies Scout--he ran fast and died a virgin."

You don't have to tag me lol. ''Hey, you shape shifted into a dead guy!''

• Fleeing from your torture of radioactive kissing gifs.

• ''Hard to stab a guy in the back when he's beating your freakin head in, huh?''

"Here lies Scout--he ran fast and died a virgin."

• I HAVEN'T POSTED A SINGLE ONE TODAY.

Fleeing from your torture of radioactive kissing gifs.

• edited November 2015

Hey guys. I'm back. I gotta go to work in a few hours, but I'll stick around and talk to people while I'm doing some schoolwork.

Also, was listening to this and it made me think of "the Rhyiona line." You know which one.

The verses don't really fit Rhyiona, but the chorus and bridge work.

Obviously, Rhys would be the one singing. Because Adam's voice is so shrill. lol

enter link description here

• someone... alive... bless...

Hey guys. I'm back. I gotta go to work in a few hours, but I'll stick around and talk to people while I'm doing some schoolwork. Also, wa

• It's even quiet over on the HG thread.

Mondays, I guess. -shrug-

ABigBadWolf posted: »

someone... alive... bless...

• Hey, I was only joking. They're probabbly just busy.

• "Ooh, you were quick as a little bunny, weren't you?"

"Well, off to visit your mother!"

''Hard to stab a guy in the back when he's beating your freakin head in, huh?''

• Thank goodness, I was worried that I was completely on the wrong track. Considering I recently found out I've been pronouncing Rhysha horribly wrong, it wouldn't've surprised me.

I pronounce it with the "eee" sound, makes more sense to me.

• Mondays are horrible but the thread could make people happy again amirite

It's even quiet over on the HG thread. Mondays, I guess. -shrug-

• How did you pronounce Rhysha?

curious

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thank goodness, I was worried that I was completely on the wrong track. Considering I recently found out I've been pronouncing Rhysha horribly wrong, it wouldn't've surprised me.

• Thank you for skipping over Paul's early fail, though I was kind of wanting to hear reaction to the fact we wasted half an hour going the wrong way

Alright. Let's try this again. I've spent the past 280 minutes reuploading the video due to a failed attempt (heh just like the video) and i

• It sure makes me happy. Everyone else should be, too.

Mondays are horrible but the thread could make people happy again amirite

• Short y, for no logical reason. Like the i in "biscuit". Apparently it's pronounced Rhee-sha which makes a lot of sense.

How did you pronounce Rhysha? curious

• I wish we could just summon everyone here.

It sure makes me happy. Everyone else should be, too.

• ''Dominated, you shape shifting rat!''

"Ooh, you were quick as a little bunny, weren't you?" "Well, off to visit your mother!"

• edited November 2015

...Really? I use the short y too...

I realise the Rhee sound makes more sense cause, y'know, Rhys but it sounds better like that idk

Short y, for no logical reason. Like the i in "biscuit". Apparently it's pronounced Rhee-sha which makes a lot of sense.

• "May I borrow your earpiece?"

"This is Scout! Rainbows make me cry! Over!"

''Dominated, you shape shifting rat!''

• It's not just me?! That's a relief, actually.

...Really? I use the short y too... I realise the Rhee sound makes more sense cause, y'know, Rhys but it sounds better like that idk

• edited November 2015

Using the long "eee" sound on Rhyiona doesn't sound half bad because there's an "i" right after the "y" so it makes sense when you read it outloud, but I just cringe when I try to say Rhysha with a long "eee" sound so Imma keep saying it like I normally do.

It's not just me?! That's a relief, actually.

• "May I borrow your earpiece?" "This is Scout! Rainbows make me cry! Over!"

• I tried saying it aloud a few times and it's not... right. Rheeeeesha, like breeeeee... nah I'll do the same and stick to good old.

Using the long "eee" sound on Rhyiona doesn't sound half bad because there's an "i" right after the "y" so it makes sense when you read it o

• summons Satan.

enter image description here

I wish we could just summon everyone here.

• enter image description here

I tried saying it aloud a few times and it's not... right. Rheeeeesha, like breeeeee... nah I'll do the same and stick to good old.

• Ah, I've written the main intro.

insert the picture of them sitting at campfire during the ride to Cassius place

The morning after.

Everyone in the van is asleep. It is a peaceful hangover morning, when people love the silence.

Silence is interrupted by the sound of opening door. A man walks in, looking both frightened and excited.

He sniffs the stiffy air and asks loudly, surprise coloring his voice: "You... You've been drinking?!" He laughs.

"August? Is it you?" Fiona manages to say as she turns her head to him. Even in this state, she aims her gun at him.

"Whoa, I'm not armed!" August exclaims, lifting his arms in air. "In fact, I'm already being at a gun point." He walks further in, and all the inhabitants of the van, finally awake, see Zer0 holding August's gun against his back. After him, Claptrap enters.

"They sent me in to see if it was dangerous," August explains. "Your van looks awful. The tyres are chewed off by skags, it is impossible to move. I," he coughs, "we, I mean, we were afraid you were all dead."

"Wow, you're not!" Claptrap chirps in, but stops under the glare of Zer0.

"The safety of Gortys/ Is the only thing that matters/ That's why I'm here." Zer0 adds.

"Yes, he will save us!" Rhys says hopefully. "Or only Gortys." He then realizes.

"What do we do with the van?" Fiona asks worriedly. They shouldn't have been drinking. They forgot to spray the antiskag repellent yesterday.

"You shall use help/ I see the means of that / Just above your heads."

They all raise their eyes to the ceiling. And see a huge red button labelled "HELP".

Did I make Zer0 lines OK?

off to write August, Vallory, Jack, Scooter and Janey

• if you can summon satan then you can summon everyone else

get on it

summons Satan.

• Tfw people can't pronounce "Wolfenus" right... yet xD Seriously, guys. Is it that hard to pronounce my name? xD

The ending of the video had me laughing a lot. R.I.P. Geary xD

Also, nice video ^-^

Alright. Let's try this again. I've spent the past 280 minutes reuploading the video due to a failed attempt (heh just like the video) and i

• I don't see anyone else here in the ninth hell.

enter image description here

if you can summon satan then you can summon everyone else get on it

• We will find out now.

It is seven five seven.

you did a fine job.

Mawula posted: »

Ah, I've written the main intro. insert the picture of them sitting at campfire during the ride to Cassius place The morning after.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.