Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You know what would be awesome? Instead of one ship being canon, we could have a choice between ending up with Rhysha or ending up with Rhyiona depending on the choices you make in previous episodes.

That way, everyone's happy :)

• It's a trap!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This gif almost made my browser crash.

• I hope so. It also make some interesting branch story lines!

You know what would be awesome? Instead of one ship being canon, we could have a choice between ending up with Rhysha or ending up with Rhyiona depending on the choices you make in previous episodes. That way, everyone's happy

• I don't hate on GoT, Although I'm more hyped for Tftbl, I like GoT too, especially Gared's side of story ('cuz I always liked the Wall part in the show too X3)

Green613 posted: »

That's just GoT salt honestly, most of them hate anything TFTBL related. Same with most of this section hating anything GoT related. It's just the natural order of things.

• There is a jungle ... so I guess he joined the shirtless men tribe, becoming their chief. Seems legit, yeah.

Poogers555 posted: »

Man, everyone is too busy saying Rhysha is confirmed and others saying its not while Im just here wondering where the fuck Vaughn is ;-;

• Telltale be like:

Alt text

I don't want to bring people's mood down but I sincerely smell a troll coming.

• One day passes and over 8 pages of comments... great...

Also I dunno how I found this thing... Ramsey Snow/Bolton being... well himself

Alt text

his face... I'm done...

• yes! :D

Quiff posted: »

The beard scrub!!!

• There's just too much hype to handle.

XDJulieXD posted: »

One day passes and over 8 pages of comments... great... Also I dunno how I found this thing... Ramsey Snow/Bolton being... well himself his face... I'm done...

• exactly!

buntingsir posted: »

There's just too much hype to handle.

• As much as I can't wait for episode 3, I feel that Episode 3 will either be a reckoning or our salvation.

Either way, change is coming.

• This gif never gets old:

Alt text

As much as I can't wait for episode 3, I feel that Episode 3 will either be a reckoning or our salvation. Either way, change is coming.

• JCleto10 posted: »

I find it funny (but no shocker) that this thread is the most commented and viewed amongst the entire forums

• It isn't, but the only one(s) bigger than it were created a while ago so it isn't even fair to compare. This thread is amazing. :P

JCleto10 posted: »

I find it funny (but no shocker) that this thread is the most commented and viewed amongst the entire forums

• Such a good mama, isn't she?

Kruzii posted: »

I love how fiona takes care of gortys

• Everyone is welcome here, buddy! We're really glad to have you.

Welcome to the family!

Can i join the rhyiona army!

• Yeah, I agree, it would be fair for everyone.

You know what would be awesome? Instead of one ship being canon, we could have a choice between ending up with Rhysha or ending up with Rhyiona depending on the choices you make in previous episodes. That way, everyone's happy

• Don't doubt us, Julie, we're faster than Sanic.

One day passes and over 8 pages of comments... great... Also I dunno how I found this thing... Ramsey Snow/Bolton being... well himself his face... I'm done...

• Waking up to page 169.

Glorious. <3

• but i would still be nice, just spooky ;-;

Quiff posted: »

you would be a spook wolf, and spooks are spooky

• Honestly? YEP.

Telltale be like:

• definitely.

gortys will be like:

Alt text

what do you think? is gortys a dad kid or a mom kid?

Such a good mama, isn't she?

• Alt text

Waking up to page 169. Glorious.

• Alt text

Waking up to page 169. Glorious.

• yeah 2000+ of random comments, no soul, our thread is a family, that thread is just a thread...

It isn't, but the only one(s) bigger than it were created a while ago so it isn't even fair to compare. This thread is amazing. :P

• we're just that fish full of desires, just look at that fishes eyes and you'll see

Honestly? YEP.

• I remember I said 169 wasn't a real 69. But now all this news right before 169... 169, you the real MVP

• Yep, this thread has a different feel to it.

yeah 2000+ of random comments, no soul, our thread is a family, that thread is just a thread...

• I want more of these but with Sasha/Fiona next.

Well this could be interesting, but I think Sasha won't like that. :D

really enjoy hearing commentary on the episodes from someone else's POV so I check out every "big" youtuber's takes on these games. :D

It's priceless. xD I don't even care if they're "famous" letspalyers or not, every time there's a new episode I just search for playthroughs of TftB and watch it, even if I don't know them.

Oh, yes, I definitely agree that he's not a saint -- just that he's not a psychopath like Jack is. I've been playing Rhys as nice as I can b

• I wanna say mum kid because I like the idea of her being tsundere with daddy. :)

definitely. gortys will be like: what do you think? is gortys a dad kid or a mom kid?

• Fiona pretending she doesn't crave that attention. :P

just a scratch of rhys teasing the babe. (secretly she kinda likes it)

• It's a sign. <3

Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

Poogers555 posted: »

I remember I said 169 wasn't a real 69. But now all this news right before 169... 169, you the real MVP

• ErykaEryka Banned

∆69 CONFIRMED 69∆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRoh62wRgkc

• It's easy to bait us cause we're all thirsty as hell.

we're just that fish full of desires, just look at that fishes eyes and you'll see

• Sasha won't like what, a decision involving her or am I misunderstanding?

Oh, I usually go for the ones I know; shame that a lot of big youtubers aren't playing this, they don't know what they're missing out on!

DeityD posted: »

I want more of these but with Sasha/Fiona next. Well this could be interesting, but I think Sasha won't like that. really enj

• Alt text

Eryka posted: »

∆69 CONFIRMED 69∆

• ErykaEryka Banned

Science can go too far, but with Rhyiona Science it's different.

• You're right, Rhyiona goes above such petty things.

Eryka posted: »

Science can go too far, but with Rhyiona Science it's different.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.