Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Asher, cauz' his beard is glorious.

My GOT save file got deleted and I never played the sixth episode, so I have to replay the game. The first time I saved Asher, but I feel

• Well its to be expected during the weeks school,work,life,and etc but the weekends is the time to chill and do what you want so....idk maybe people just got stuff to do or somethings going on in their life. Personally, i felt bad for not getting on during the week. Because i like these people they're awesome and unique :)

Eryka posted: »

It was kind of normal that it was empty the week, but weekends are suppose to be "less empty"

• idk if its just me but i thought saving asher was just neccessary. But who am i to say ive only watch someone else play it.

My GOT save file got deleted and I never played the sixth episode, so I have to replay the game. The first time I saved Asher, but I feel

• True

Morphias posted: »

Well its to be expected during the weeks school,work,life,and etc but the weekends is the time to chill and do what you want so....idk maybe

• Asher for sure!

• Cauz' he got the best beard, right?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Asher for sure!

• It happens, happened during summer. It always picks back up.

Is it me, or does this thread seem to be, empty a lot lately?

• enter image description here

Cauz' he got the best beard, right?

• I always that i missed out on everything during the week now that ive looked back it has been pretty empty. Usually just the same people. Kinda sucks Y'know?

True

• Go with Asher because thats who you chose first, the story lines are very different based on who you chose, so Id recommend going with what was "cannon" for you.

• edited November 2015

Well, I guess I'm going with Asher then. xD

• That's a bootyful choice <3

Well, I guess I'm going with Asher then. xD

• edited November 2015

whenever you guys complain about telltale's writing skills, remember this exists

warning: waste a few minutes of your life on this and you will never get them back

these writing skills... they're glorious...

enter image description here

• really bad story

?

• ?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

really bad story

• Hey kiddos! Daddys home! :D

• Hey daddy! <3

Hey kiddos! Daddys home!

• Hello i just said that bc people stopped commenting and im bored. :'(

Hey daddy!

• I'm here daddy, we can talk about stuff and things.

Hello i just said that bc people stopped commenting and im bored.

• thank you eryka. You da real mvp! <3

I'm here daddy, we can talk about stuff and things.

• Oh, thank you <3

How was your day, daddy?

thank you eryka. You da real mvp!

• Its been good hbu?

Oh, thank you How was your day, daddy?

• edited November 2015

How I feel right now

enter link description here

• Damn good

Its been good hbu?

• Thats great! What have you been up to?

Damn good

• Nothing. (Watching videos and watching some series)

Thats great! What have you been up to?

• Thats good......i guess same here a buch of nothingness

Nothing. (Watching videos and watching some series)

• What did you do today? Watching stuff like me?

Thats good......i guess same here a buch of nothingness

• Yea pretty much

What did you do today? Watching stuff like me?

• Bwhahahaha! They got married to hook up?! Best story I have ever read! xD

• We are so damn bored :-P

Yea pretty much

• Agreed. Y'know i feel like this thread is either going to do one of two things-
    A-Go slow for a while then pick back up.
    Or
    B-Like how someone slowly sufficates. Last for a little bit then all life is lost.

We are so damn bored :-P

• I'm afraid that it's going to be B-

Agreed. Y'know i feel like this thread is either going to do one of two things- A-Go slow for a while then pick back up. Or B-Like how someone slowly sufficates. Last for a little bit then all life is lost.

• daddy Senpai, I here bring my daily dank meme sacrifice

enter image description here

Hey kiddos! Daddys home!

• Yea i think each person is just gonna eventually give up one by one until everyone stops getting on. Kinda sucks to think about though. Cue the song mad world.

I'm afraid that it's going to be B-

• Would you leave when no one would stay or leave when there's still some people staying?

Yea i think each person is just gonna eventually give up one by one until everyone stops getting on. Kinda sucks to think about though. Cue the song mad world.

• edited November 2015

To be completely honest, I really dont know. I hope I would but just cant say for sure. Y'know? But for what its worth Eryka. You may be seen as a very lewd person but tbh i think your a great human being for as long as i have talked to you.

Would you leave when no one would stay or leave when there's still some people staying?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Hopefully you'll stay as long as you can.

That's only the beginning of great Eryka <3 (why did I put a heart?)

To be completely honest, I really dont know. I hope I would but just cant say for sure. Y'know? But for what its worth Eryka. You may be seen as a very lewd person but tbh i think your a great human being for as long as i have talked to you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.