Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• IDK ABOUT BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE GETTING AWFULLY CLOSE RIGHT NOW........JOE. GO BACK TO RHYS YOU LIKE THAT NICE COLD ROBOTIC HAND OF HIS DONT YOU?

JumpyJoey posted: »

OH GO BACK TO YOUR TWO LOVE INTERESTS, I BET IT'S THE CLOSEST YOU'LL EVER GET TO THE OTHER SEX! EDWARD IS A BLOODY IDIOTIC GLOWY GAY VAMPIRE, PARDON MY OVERUSE OF ADJECTIVES THERE! AND DO NOT CALL ME JOE!

• Oh nothing, there's no use dragging you into this, it'll get more confused than it already is.

dammit i'm always guilty of something...

• YOU KNOW WHAT JOHN I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE A REALLY SHITTY PAIR OF 3D GLASSES. YEA Y'KNOW WHAT I SAID YEA I WENT THERE!

i never saw you fight anybody here, plus she killed everybody multiple times in hunger games, so yeah... my favoritism is pretty justified in this case

• edited November 2015

a little explaining would certainly help.

Oh nothing, there's no use dragging you into this, it'll get more confused than it already is.

• cold stare

i still have a lot of bros, having one less means nothing to me.

plus joey is much more awesome then you are.

Morphias posted: »

YOU KNOW WHAT JOHN I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE A REALLY SHITTY PAIR OF 3D GLASSES. YEA Y'KNOW WHAT I SAID YEA I WENT THERE!

• Well that didnt hit my feels box.........I shouldnt brought you into. I'm sorry Johny I'm sorry. single broly tear

cold stare i still have a lot of bros, having one less means nothing to me. plus joey is much more awesome then you are.

• I THINK TOO MANY GAMES ARE CONFUSING YOU, MORPH, YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU'RE ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF ORDERING ME AROUND ANYWHERE. I'D LIKE IT MORE IF I COULD USE IT TO PUNCH TO INTO THE LAND OF OZ!

IDK ABOUT BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE GETTING AWFULLY CLOSE RIGHT NOW........JOE. GO BACK TO RHYS YOU LIKE THAT NICE COLD ROBOTIC HAND OF HIS DONT YOU?

• ILL GRAB DOROTHY'S SHOE AND DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO YOU WITH IT!

I THINK TOO MANY GAMES ARE CONFUSING YOU, MORPH, YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU'RE ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF ORDERING ME AROUND ANYWHERE. I'D LIKE IT MORE IF I COULD USE IT TO PUNCH TO INTO THE LAND OF OZ!

• i'm sorry, too, bro :( bro tears

wanna brohug it out?

Well that didnt hit my feels box.........I shouldnt brought you into. I'm sorry Johny I'm sorry. single broly tear

• opens bro arms

i'm sorry, too, bro bro tears wanna brohug it out?

• He started it, I was just trying to help him overcome his obvious obsession. But nooo, it's so impossible and I'm a woman who must like Twilight and the frigging Notebook. I don't even know what that movie is about!

I appreciate your support, btw <3

a little explaining would certainly help.

• enter image description here

opens bro arms

• Official pls,

You're making Eryka look less lewd.

He sees the view of Fiona in the black bra and panties that come off as a really, really short skirt. A tiny red bow is donned on the middle

• that's one of the reasons why you shouldn't be so nice and helpful to everybody around these parts :P

for JJ <3

He started it, I was just trying to help him overcome his obvious obsession. But nooo, it's so impossible and I'm a woman who must like Twilight and the frigging Notebook. I don't even know what that movie is about! I appreciate your support, btw

• extends arm and makes brofist

• WOW, I'M SO EFFING TERRIFIED! LOOK, BUDDY BOY, I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT YOUR PROBLEMS WILL MULTIPLY IF YOU DO THAT.

ILL GRAB DOROTHY'S SHOE AND DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO YOU WITH IT!

• enter image description here

extends arm and makes brofist

• edited November 2015

When Javert is behind you..

AWETAWAYWAY4A

O.O

Sneaky Javert

• edited November 2015

IDK THAT COULD GO MULTIPLE WAYS BUT IT COULD ESCALATE. ;)

WOW, I'M SO EFFING TERRIFIED! LOOK, BUDDY BOY, I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT YOUR PROBLEMS WILL MULTIPLY IF YOU DO THAT.

• tfw u don't get mentioned

enter image description here

Official pls, You're making Eryka look less lewd.

• Hey, I'm a disgusting lewd person, no one can be worse than me

Official pls, You're making Eryka look less lewd.

• We're friends here, I thought I could let down my guard. And I'm naturally helpful! He messed it up. Also he says he's gonna do unspeakable things to me :P

Okay we truly are awesome :')

that's one of the reasons why you shouldn't be so nice and helpful to everybody around these parts :P for JJ

• How many of these are there?

Okay, probably thousands.

When Javert is behind you.. O.O

• that sounds pretty threatening if you ask me :P then again you did kill 20+ ppl in hg, so it's safe to say you're gonna be fine :)

the awesomest :D

We're friends here, I thought I could let down my guard. And I'm naturally helpful! He messed it up. Also he says he's gonna do unspeakable things to me :P Okay we truly are awesome :')

• O-KAAAY I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVO ANYMORE. IT'S LATE AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW EVEN IF I HATE IT!

IDK THAT COULD GO MULTIPLE WAYS BUT IT COULD ESCALATE.

• Well cya Joey! Take it Easy!

O-KAAAY I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVO ANYMORE. IT'S LATE AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW EVEN IF I HATE IT!

• Ouch, that's not a time I want to be reminded of x) Stone cold killer don't fit me. He can shove Dorothy's shoe up his own ass.

Awesomesauce, but I'm gonna call it a day. G'night, John <3 <3

that sounds pretty threatening if you ask me :P then again you did kill 20+ ppl in hg, so it's safe to say you're gonna be fine the awesomest

• Night, Morph, that was fun xD

Well cya Joey! Take it Easy!

• sweet dreams, joey <3 <3

Ouch, that's not a time I want to be reminded of x) Stone cold killer don't fit me. He can shove Dorothy's shoe up his own ass. Awesomesauce, but I'm gonna call it a day. G'night, John

• Your feisty. ;) haha. But Take it easy. Hope to see you around Joey! :)

Night, Morph, that was fun xD

• When you see a Rhysha post...

How many of these are there? Okay, probably thousands.

• I just now got from where that gif is from. facepalm

tfw u don't get mentioned

• So hows everybody else doing?

• Good

So hows everybody else doing?

• Thats always great. ;)

Eryka posted: »

Good

• Do you know what's great? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thats always great.

• Rhyiona smut?

Eryka posted: »

Do you know what's great? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I was thinking of something else, but that's also great ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhyiona smut?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.