Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ssssshhhhh

Jkjk I don't.

Eryka posted: »

I have a question : Do you fap to his art?

• Are you sure? ;)

Ssssshhhhh Jkjk I don't.

• 1)

Gortys hears a new word. Fuck. What will she do? 1) Use it on LB 2) Ask Rhys what it means 3) Keep quiet.

• Oh hello there, sir.

Gray_Skull posted: »

Hmm... well hello ladies and gentlemen. I see someone know me here, right?)

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• I'm lewd, and you?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• I just realised something. How come every time some kind of spirit/AI whatever lurks in someone's head, it's always blue? Cortana is blue, Celebrimbor is blue, Handsome Jack is blue

• edited November 2015

For all of you wounded souls out there:

Dear friends

I wish I could insert the video here.

• More like, becoming Troy and being with Travis.

Becoming Troy and being w/ Laura? That sounds pretty epic

• edited November 2015

Fucking horrible. Today, I got even worse, coughing all day every minute and it gets even worse. I also failed on an another test... The only good thing that happened to me today is not to have 2 classes cause 2 teachers weren't at school. -_-

I'm lewd, and you?

• Oh, that's... I just hope it's going to be better tomorrow.

Fucking horrible. Today, I got even worse, coughing all day every minute and it gets even worse. I also failed on an another test... The only good thing that happened to me today is not to have 2 classes cause 2 teachers weren't at school. -_-

• Yeah... me too... :(

#SchoolSucks LMAO

Oh, that's... I just hope it's going to be better tomorrow.

• Rhys : Actually, it came along with the Jack Mixtape Season Pass.

Mawula posted: »

So, how would you like this one. Fiona learns about AI Jack while Rhys is unconscious. When he wakes up, she asks: So, is it included in the cybernetics pack, or is it a special Fanboy Edition?

• enter image description here

I just realised something. How come every time some kind of spirit/AI whatever lurks in someone's head, it's always blue? Cortana is blue, Celebrimbor is blue, Handsome Jack is blue

• GODDAMMIT! NOW I KNOW WHY!

• Everything is clear now.

GODDAMMIT! NOW I KNOW WHY!

• Haha, cool!

Rhys : Actually, it came along with the Jack Mixtape Season Pass.

• Tired. Didn't go to sleep because of long assignments that I luckily finished, starting tomorrow (or today) I'm not having school since we have a break till next week which is good and bad. I still have projects to finish.etc so basically my "break" won't be an actual "break" after all.

• edited November 2015

Oh... that sucks ;-;

But at least you won't go to school for a while xd

Edit: Your new avatar is fucking glorious <3

Tired. Didn't go to sleep because of long assignments that I luckily finished, starting tomorrow (or today) I'm not having school since we h

• Nearly a month, and no one has done a Vale x Tanaka yet?

• edited November 2015

Afternoon,

How is everyone? :) Thought I'd drop in a Tales song here because why not (it can be my arrival music).

ARRIVAL

• edited November 2015

You actually can.

Press Link ----> Copy the link and then paste it on the Link box -------> Press okay and the video will be posted here without for the other to have to click the link :)

Tfw my grammar died. LMAO

For all of you wounded souls out there: Dear friends I wish I could insert the video here.

• I did that I think. The link must be different I guess. But I'm on phone.

You actually can. Press Link ----> Copy the link and then paste it on the Link box -------> Press okay and the video will be posted here without for the other to have to click the link Tfw my grammar died. LMAO

• Hm... strange...

Yeah, maybe it's because you're on phone. :| I don't really know actually xP

I did that I think. The link must be different I guess. But I'm on phone.

• Yeah, me too. I suck at this Internet things.

Hm... strange... Yeah, maybe it's because you're on phone. I don't really know actually xP

• I agreed to marry him because I thought they would show what was going to happen to Mira in season two, but of course we're talking about Telltale so they just took her off as a character. I'd much rather her just die now.

Ugh... I want to kill Morgryn so bad right now... That fucking asshole.... ;-; I got Instinct and Nobility. I think most people got that. I'm not sure though... BTW did you agree to marry Morgryn or you sent Mira to her death? :P

• What I've done today :
    Attempt for 2 hours at the harbinger achievement in Halo 5

• I pretty much killed her in my Asher playthrough because death is better than being someone's slave and baby maker by force.

It still breaks my heart that Mira is determinant. She's my favorite character ;__;

I agreed to marry him because I thought they would show what was going to happen to Mira in season two, but of course we're talking about Telltale so they just took her off as a character. I'd much rather her just die now.

• edited November 2015

Hey so can anyone tell me how to get into The Rhyiona Fanfiction Archive on FF.net?

I noticed my one-shot isn't there :(

• FIGHT ME.

I'm alright ish, something shitty happened but what can you do about it? Anyways, nice to hear from ya again <3

I'm back and ive got nothing to contribute towards Rhyiona. We don't want your kind here... Just kidding. How've you been?

• YES I LOVE YOU.

The chapter I posted earlier is now up on fanfiction.net, plus a couple new paragraphs at the end that I added to balance out Rhys' thoughts

• OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Sorry... Got way too excited xP

Gray_Skull posted: »

Hmm... well hello ladies and gentlemen. I see someone know me here, right?)

• marry me

Tired. Didn't go to sleep because of long assignments that I luckily finished, starting tomorrow (or today) I'm not having school since we h

• i had a killer headache, went to sleep, slept for 2 hrs and then woke up feeling tired, so... all in all, i'm okay :)

wbu?

• edited November 2015

I'm just going to quote what I said to Eryka:

i had a killer headache, went to sleep, slept for 2 hrs and then woke up feeling tired, so... all in all, i'm okay wbu?

• wait, how? :o

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey so can anyone tell me how to get into The Rhyiona Fanfiction Archive on FF.net? I noticed my one-shot isn't there

• Damn it, there's snow everywhere.

• ouch... that's pretty bad :\

there there

enter image description here

I'm just going to quote what I said to Eryka: Fucking horrible. Today, I got even worse, coughing all day every minute and it gets eve

• well, you are living in canada...

• edited November 2015

I feel like I have a big bad luck lately ;-;

LMAO I think I made a pun xD

ouch... that's pretty bad there there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.