Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But why the hell were you searching for the speech from Taken? I'm going to assume it's the infamous "very particular set of skills" speech you were looking for. That's not the type of speech an uplifting Kangaroo should give!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Maybe it should. Or at least my face xD

• enter image description here

....maybe not....

You may never know...

RockMySocks posted: »

You're telling me you had a grudge on me?! GASP. Just kidding. xD

let me just sleepp it off and i will be fine i think :)))

I know xD go eat bread or something bro

• "sweat all the alcohol from your body"

Gooooood luck with that. xD

let me just sleepp it off and i will be fine i think ))

• Ah, you have noticed that detail. That was for, eh, science... okay no but I'm interested in it and who knows, it could be modified into something uplifting :D

Navoc posted: »

But why the hell were you searching for the speech from Taken? I'm going to assume it's the infamous "very particular set of skills" speech you were looking for. That's not the type of speech an uplifting Kangaroo should give!

• This is really affecting my self esteem...

....maybe not.... You may never know...

• edited November 2015

Tfw I go to Tumblr and I notice those tags of yours ;3

enter image description here

LMAO I'm truly a sneaky fuck :D

wtf i drank like a glass of alcohol and i'm strangely not sober anymore peace and blessings to rhyiona and all things relatable

• ...Cara? Well, um, at least you're happy drunk :D

wtf i drank like a glass of alcohol and i'm strangely not sober anymore peace and blessings to rhyiona and all things relatable

• xD True

...Cara? Well, um, at least you're happy drunk

• I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me jump around, jump around, jump around, jump up, jump up and get down!

Ah, you have noticed that detail. That was for, eh, science... okay no but I'm interested in it and who knows, it could be modified into something uplifting

• Heh heh heh.... -rubs hands evilly-

Nah, I've never really held anything against you.

This is really affecting my self esteem...

• Drink more and send us a video of you when you are drunk.

• lol

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw I go to Tumblr and I notice those tags of yours ;3 LMAO I'm truly a sneaky fuck

• My god, that is perfect. Ab-so-lutely perfect :')

...I kinda feel like using it in my bio...

Navoc posted: »

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have i

Hey, I knew it was banter. I thought as much. ;) The only thing i'd hold against you is Rhys. There, I said it.

Pressed up against you. You're welcome.

Heh heh heh.... -rubs hands evilly- Nah, I've never really held anything against you.

• #wolfenusstalker2k15

Tfw I go to Tumblr and I notice those tags of yours ;3 LMAO I'm truly a sneaky fuck

• Hello everybody. I am back. So lets get on track. (bars)! So how is everyone?enter image description here

• It's not my fault that it was on my dashboard LMAO

#wolfenusstalker2k15

It's not my fault that it was on my dashboard LMAO

• I'm horny/bored/good/lewd/great/normal/hungry

Morphias posted: »

Hello everybody. I am back. So lets get on track. (bars)! So how is everyone?

• welcome back, ive just been messing around with garrys mod and now about to head for the shower.

and once in the shower im going to regret life decisions. you?

• -heavy breathing- I...I'll just be...over here...in-in my room...give me, like...half an hour...

Hey, I knew it was banter. I thought as much. The only thing i'd hold against you is Rhys. There, I said it. Pressed up against you. You're welcome.

• Are you going to do lewd stuff in the shower?

welcome back, ive just been messing around with garrys mod and now about to head for the shower. and once in the shower im going to regret life decisions. you?

• Yeah. You go do that.

-heavy breathing- I...I'll just be...over here...in-in my room...give me, like...half an hour...

• Shit, Morph, for a moment... yeah nvm.

I feel fine, how are you? :)

Jfc John >_<

• sure, why not? i may even drink the water.

Eryka posted: »

Are you going to do lewd stuff in the shower?

• Which water? ;)

sure, why not? i may even drink the water.

• Before you ask, yes i will totally join you in the shower. Gmod is great and regreting life decisions there is no fun in that. Im doing great. ;)

welcome back, ive just been messing around with garrys mod and now about to head for the shower. and once in the shower im going to regret life decisions. you?

• #StopJohnFromPostingMemesThatArentOnTopic2k15

• So the norm.

Eryka posted: »

I'm horny/bored/good/lewd/great/normal/hungry

• sssup joey :0)

...Cara? Well, um, at least you're happy drunk

• I'll be there too ;)

Before you ask, yes i will totally join you in the shower. Gmod is great and regreting life decisions there is no fun in that. Im doing great.

• yer a wizerd harry

i'ma what

• what was for a moment there, my rhymes. But Im great what is the great the Joey up to at this time?

Shit, Morph, for a moment... yeah nvm. I feel fine, how are you?

• just me and my tumbles B)

• Okay cool, I hope you can handle it. It may get a lil steamy. Regret happens a lot in the shower... like that one time...

Before you ask, yes i will totally join you in the shower. Gmod is great and regreting life decisions there is no fun in that. Im doing great.

• #SaysTheGuyWhoConstantlyPostsGoTGifsEvenWhenHesInATftBThread2k15

#StopJohnFromPostingMemesThatArentOnTopic2k15

• Yeah.

So the norm.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.