Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's never too late to leave your thoughts! Thanks! :D

I'm about to post some more in a few minutes, too...

RickSanchez posted: »

I know ya posted this a while ago but I luuuv it. Wonderful work : )

• [removed]

Kennybadger posted: »

Nope. She told me she posted it though and no one liked it. I can guess it was creepy.

• fine

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hood morning to you, to, Rabbit How are you today?

• ~Wipes Peanur's tears away and hugs her~ Its ok, I'm sure you'll go soon. So no crying, ok.

-crying- I haven't been to a beach in years.....

• She is nice girl, and I get along with her great, but i argee she does take it a bit far sometimes. I need to recheck but fairly sure I told her. It creeped the hell out of ya.

• I sure hope so...the beach is where I belong.

~Wipes Peanur's tears away and hugs her~ Its ok, I'm sure you'll go soon. So no crying, ok.

• Yeah... :\

Also I just saw your edit on your first reply to me xD I'm good. Just managed to sleep for 9 hours! FINALLY! It feels so good sleeping for so many hours ^.^

She is nice girl, and I get along with her great, but i argee she does take it a bit far sometimes. I need to recheck but fairly sure I told her. It creeped the hell out of ya.

• edited December 2015
  • edited December 2015

Ow.
    that hurt all my feels.
    but it's so good. ;-; Well done.

Here it is. It's not fluffy. I'm not totally happy with the way it turned out, I think the pacing is a little off, but I'll keep working wit

• Well right now the water is cold as hell....have use my wet suit to surf.....also got my mew Rhyiona fanfic idea. ^.^

I sure hope so...the beach is where I belong.

• Freaking awesome, why don't you sleep like more often.

Yeah... Also I just saw your edit on your first reply to me xD I'm good. Just managed to sleep for 9 hours! FINALLY! It feels so good sleeping for so many hours ^.^

• Omg srsly there isn't a time when I look at these final moments frame by frame and DON'T come to the same conclusion that Rhys is falling in love with Fiona with each passing second and glance. ;-; <3

I have to go to work, but have some Rhyiona! (Don't kill yourself, Eryka.) I was watching my recording of the Vault scene, going frame by

• Also, yes, I'm a Supergirl.enter image description here

Ok, first off is it Rhyiona or Dragon age....not really matters going to read it anyways. Second, ......are you supergirl...

• edited December 2015

LOOK AT THESE SEXY FUCKERS.

RHYS THOUGH

kristi78968 posted: »

Source

• SURFING AND WRITING A NEW RHYIONA FANFIC.

kenny i love you

Well right now the water is cold as hell....have use my wet suit to surf.....also got my mew Rhyiona fanfic idea. ^.^

• Well....that was kinda the point, so I'm glad, in a way...

Thank you.

Ow. that hurt all my feels. but it's so good. ;-; Well done.

• Dude.....thats freaking awesome ~stares in awe~

LOOK AT THESE SEXY FUCKERS. RHYS THOUGH

• And lose all the fanart, fanfics and your chats on the thread? I'd rather sleep for 3 hours than to lose all of that B]

Freaking awesome, why don't you sleep like more often.

• It's so emotional! I literally had to step away from my computer because of how genuine these facial animations are.

Omg srsly there isn't a time when I look at these final moments frame by frame and DON'T come to the same conclusion that Rhys is falling in love with Fiona with each passing second and glance. ;-;

• LOOK AT THESE SEXY FUCKERS.

enter image description here

LOOK AT THESE SEXY FUCKERS. RHYS THOUGH

• Literally me.

More like

• enter image description here

Of course I will! In fact I have some sketches...but I will love see them on you style! _______________

One is Fiona and Rhys dancing together (like a vals or something romantic)

The other is... you know about this images were te two characters are inside a cube? I find them really funny and cofcoferoticcofcof.

omg!! I'm the crazy one for getting so exited at reading this!! It's a promise! I had planned some stuff this weekend but it turned out

• Point taken, kinda feel dumb for asking now. Lol

And lose all the fanart, fanfics and your chats on the thread? I'd rather sleep for 3 hours than to lose all of that B]

• And your that girl from Friends......Wow Maw, I must say im jealous. ;)

Mawula posted: »

Also, yes, I'm a Supergirl.

• OKAY. Here's some more Siren Rhys. This is what happened prior to that REALLY SAD fic I posted a few days ago.

FIONA!

The gunshot echoed off the surrounding cliffs, ringing in Rhys’ ears. She seemed so far away, caught between his eyes and the barrel of the shotgun. A second seemed like an hour as the bullet sliced through the heavy air. Rhys couldn’t look away. He just stood there, feeling frozen, cold, like all the blood had left his body. She was going to die. Fiona, a Vault Hunter, his friend, his lover...was milliseconds from death.

He could see her twisting away, trying to dodge, but she wasn’t going to make it. He knew it was futile, to reach out to her, to scream her name again, as if that would somehow save her. He did it anyway. Why couldn’t he have been closer? Pushed her out of the way? Taken the bullet himself? No, he was helpless to do anything but watch. The slowly-advancing bullet would bury itself into her skull, directly between her eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. And then she’d be gone. Dead.

Something foreign welled up within him, filling his veins with heat. She didn’t deserve to go out like this. Not now, not ever. He wasn’t going to let that happen. As soon as this thought was firmly anchored in his brain, time suddenly seemed to catch up with itself. He could hear the blood rushing in his ears, feel his muscles straining as he stretched across the sand toward her.

And that’s when it happened. All at once. A sharp crack, louder than the gunshot, ricocheted off the stone walls of the canyon. The ground between Fiona and the gunner trembled, then exploded, tossing up a dervish of sand. Fiona was thrown to the side from the force of the blast, and Rhys watched as the bullet whistled harmlessly past her ear. The man holding the shotgun stumbled backward with a grunt, but didn’t lose his balance. Horror and anger boiled in Rhys’ blood as the gunner steadied himself and lined up another shot at Fiona, now lying dazed and defenseless in the dirt.

With a scream that felt like it shredded his vocal cords, Rhys sprinted toward the other man. Instantly, the gun’s muzzle swung around, level with his chest, and Rhys raised his left hand in reflexive defense, even though he knew his hand would do nothing to stop a bullet. Only he proved himself wrong because the shot never came. As soon as he opened his palm, a wave of piercing heat lanced down his arm and half a second later, hell broke loose. A ripple of energy pulsed across the short distance separating Rhys from his almost certain death, hitting the gunner with a blinding flash of light. Electricity crackled, filling the air with the sharp scent of ozone and smoke.

And then it was over. No light, no supercharged air…no gunman. Rhys stared at the ground where the man had stood. There was no body. No blood. Only a thin sheet of glass in the sand and a few dissipating wisps of smoke. Rhys’ chest was tight, his head was swimming, he felt so nauseous. The world spun in front of his eyes as the heat in his arm ebbed away, leaving behind an equally painful cold. It felt like liquid nitrogen was being injected into his veins. Burning and freezing simultaneously.

He was barely aware of Fiona muttering “what the hell” before he crashed to his knees and pitched forward, vomiting up a paste of half-digested drakefruit. God, it hurt. Everything hurt.

Footsteps crunched toward him. “What did you do?!” Fiona demanded. “What the hell just happened?!

He could only shake his head as his stomach flipped again, forcing hot, bitter acid up his throat. He gagged, spitting it out onto the sand, gasping for breath. “I...don’t know...I think I...killed him…”

Fiona knelt down and ran her fingers over the glass. “Well, whatever that was, it was hot enough to do this…” She stared at him, then pointed. “Look, Rhys.”

He glanced down at his chest. Brilliant blue glowed back at him.

“I’ve got to take you to Sanctuary. Now.”

Aaaaaaand...then he goes all "A Few Good Men" and can't handle the truth.

• THAT'S RIGHT, MIRA. YOU GIVE THEM THAT FACE,

LOOK AT THESE SEXY FUCKERS.

• I ship Phoebe / Joey btw.

And your that girl from Friends......Wow Maw, I must say im jealous.

• Yeah, surfing is really all there is to do here, other then a men's softball league. Yeah going to do a Christmas one, of Rhys looking for a gift for Fiona...going to call it The Perfect Gift. Awwww love you darling.

SURFING AND WRITING A NEW RHYIONA FANFIC. kenny i love you

• (?) Mira won't forget that. ;3

THAT'S RIGHT, MIRA. YOU GIVE THEM THAT FACE,

• Because they're the only two not paired up with someone else from the group? Lol.

Doesn't Phoebe end up married, though?

I ship Phoebe / Joey btw.

• You're on the East Coast, right? Not trying to be a creeper, I swear.

A CHRISTMAS ONE. A CHRISTMAS ONE. I'm so hyped for all the Christmas fics people are gonna post soon... Speaking of which, I should show a little bit of mine....maybe tomorrow.

<3

Yeah, surfing is really all there is to do here, other then a men's softball league. Yeah going to do a Christmas one, of Rhys looking for a gift for Fiona...going to call it The Perfect Gift. Awwww love you darling.

• Doesn't everyone....cause Rachel/Joey was horrible, just saying.

I ship Phoebe / Joey btw.

• Yeah, Paul Rudd played him. OMG that means she maried Ant-Man.

Because they're the only two not paired up with someone else from the group? Lol. Doesn't Phoebe end up married, though?

• WOW. I never knew this.

Yeah, Paul Rudd played him. OMG that means she maried Ant-Man.

• Deal! Where do I sign?
    Funny thing is, I have one idea of a dancing scene with them. And it is on something slow because Rhys has two left legs so they have to find common ground.
    I like to think that Fiona adores dancing .. but unfortunately Rhys is horrible at it. Oh wait.. wait... idea on the go.
    OMG, thanks for that! After coming back from the movie this evening I'll work on something.

Daryace posted: »

Of course I will! In fact I have some sketches...but I will love see them on you style! _______________ One is Fiona and Rhys dancing tog

• At it's finest. We just need a Vaughn mod and we'd be a full team.

Morphias posted: »

Teamwork XD

• Ahhhaaa that's so Rhys though. Well done. :D

Ok here it is I give you RHYIONA NOIRE Rhys was standing outside of Fiona's apartment, staring at the echo log, she had sent him earli

• I don't know who would end up leaving everyone deaf with all the yelling and crying. Rhys or the witch. This Rhys however walked backwards into one by accident.. and then only one survivor reached the helicopter. Ah, fun times.

Rhys's reaction to a witch going nuts would be pretty hilarious if it was real. I imagine it'd be the same yelp as the one when Jack puts his hand on his shoulder at the end of episode 1

• What's stopping you wink

Holy fuck now I feel like playing L4D

• Yeah sure your not Peanut. Lol ;p......Yep North Carolina, im a southern boy.

Already got my Santa hat ready for them.

Ahhhhh cant wait. I know about two of them unless thats changed.

<3 ^.^

You're on the East Coast, right? Not trying to be a creeper, I swear. A CHRISTMAS ONE. A CHRISTMAS ONE. I'm so hyped for all the Christmas fics people are gonna post soon... Speaking of which, I should show a little bit of mine....maybe tomorrow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.