Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

And Telltale shouldn't have to be forced to write a character gay just because tumblr wants it to. :S

Okay, now I'm scared. Let's hope there's a thrid choice for Rhack... oh and Rhys/Vaughn (idk what there ship name is but I've heard it's gayperion or something :S)

• I get alt text too. I don' get it. :/

• I cant wait to see the trailer Telltale cooked up.

hue...hue...hue...

• edited June 2015

Alt text When this happens... I mean, I can't play it yet, but I guess it's official now. ;)

• Me neither :(

TheLier posted: »

I get alt text too. I don' get it.

• edited June 2015

Ducky I would never leave you either!! emotional tears ;__;

nohuhhuh posted: »

I...I would never leave you without a warning Hubby! ;----;

• -_-

Caoline posted: »

When this happens... I mean, I can't play it yet, but I guess it's official now.

• Right click on the image and copy the url. Then paste it on the card icon.

• Have fun ;-;

Try not to talk about the episode until everyone else can play it though ;3

When this happens... I mean, I can't play it yet, but I guess it's official now.

• I know, I'm just worried that we'll get hate -which no doubt we will do-

But what I don't understand it that neither Rhyiona or Rhysha are abusive, they not incest and they are definitely nothing to do with pedophilla. Yet still, they try and make you feel bad for shipping it?

I know not all of them are mean on tumblr but damn you've got some nasty people on tumblr.

Hating on ships like Cluke or Fiona/Sasha -which thankfully no one in this fandom ships- I can understand but two ships which have got nothing wrong with them? I'm going to keep off tumblr for a while, to be safe.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Um, I don't want to be a downer but I really and I mean really doubt Rhack would ever be an option. Rhys/Vaughn, maybe, but there isn't half

• I'M JEALOUS

• Alt text

Thank you!

Right click on the image and copy the url. Then paste it on the card icon.

• I'm clickin' on it! Maybe if I pray harder Valory will gather her thoughts around the start button 'n' not the guy's hand!

-_-

• No problem. <3

Thank you!

• edited June 2015

Found that piece of art on dev. by dandelion-s

• Because they're straight pairings. No, literally, that's all there is to it. There's no other reason as to why they hate them.

Cluke is one thing, Rhysha and Rhyiona are completely different. They would be two consenting adults in no way related. One is fucked up, the others aren't.

I know, I'm just worried that we'll get hate -which no doubt we will do- But what I don't understand it that neither Rhyiona or Rhysha ar

• Yeah it's just how radical tumblr can be, I just don't want to see ship hate for either Rhyiona or Rhysha. That's all.

And Telltale shouldn't have to be forced to write a character gay just because tumblr wants it to. :S

• Haha no, I can't play yet, I just copied it 'cause I found it on twitter. Wish it was me though:')

• edited June 2015

hops on to Rhyiona ship Alt text

• Welcome, welcome!

Alt text

domo652 posted: »

hops on to Rhyiona ship

• Guys, I know there's new members but I can't update the pictures for a couple of hours. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. <3

• Yeah, I get what you mean. I don't see why they are getting pissed off only because they are straight, when both ships are healthy. -Sighs- Well that's how they are, and I'm staying away from them.

Because they're straight pairings. No, literally, that's all there is to it. There's no other reason as to why they hate them. Cluke is o

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Ducky I would never leave you either!! emotional tears ;__;

• Apparently a psycho hologram is better than two perfectly decent ladies.

Oh, well.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I don't see why they are getting pissed off only because they are straight, when both ships are healthy. -Sighs- Well that's how they are, and I'm staying away from them.

• I have a love for tumblr but then I also have a hate for it. I'll only go on the twdg tag. I don't want to see ship hate D:

Apparently a psycho hologram is better than two perfectly decent ladies. Oh, well.

• That's a smart decision, stay safe.

I have a love for tumblr but then I also have a hate for it. I'll only go on the twdg tag. I don't want to see ship hate

• A wise choice, indeed :)

hops on to Rhyiona ship

• hello!

hops on to Rhyiona ship

• Alt text

(what am I Katniss? Does this make tumblr a battlefield and this Rhyiona a district?)

That's a smart decision, stay safe.

• Welcome :D

hops on to Rhyiona ship

• If so, Rhyiona's definitely winning.

(what am I Katniss? Does this make tumblr a battlefield and this Rhyiona a district?)

• I want to come up with some headcanons or something, Idk just while we wait for ep 3? Sorry, I'm bored too and I need some Rhyiona :P

• Well you know the rules......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Guys, I know there's new members but I can't update the pictures for a couple of hours. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you.

• I ain't even angry, this song is golden.

Well you know the rules...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• Rhys is terrified of horror movies.

Even if they're terrible.

He needs some Fiona comfort. :^)

I want to come up with some headcanons or something, Idk just while we wait for ep 3? Sorry, I'm bored too and I need some Rhyiona :P

• Then Rhys holds on to Fiona. She won't admit but she actually likes it :^)

Rhys is terrified of horror movies. Even if they're terrible. He needs some Fiona comfort. :^)

• edited June 2015

That's why Fiona loves 'em!

Edit: Darn, you fast mongrel!

Rhys is terrified of horror movies. Even if they're terrible. He needs some Fiona comfort. :^)

• Hey, great minds think alike.

That's why Fiona loves 'em! Edit: Darn, you fast mongrel!

• She'll complain but she'll smile when he looks away. :^)

Then Rhys holds on to Fiona. She won't admit but she actually likes it :^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.