Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• See, that's why I gotta ask, I am easy to kill and he has sharp claws and teeth and also immortal, I don't want to be eaten alive, thank you very much

GrumpyDof posted: »

Like he cares. You're gonna be extinct in less than 10 years and he's immortal.

• i would have had money at the end of this episode - but I just went shopping ;-)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm so disappointed that I missed an opportunity to get money in episode 3... wasn't fast enough to choke that woman. ;-; I failed you...

• You wasted all of it?:o

Liki91 posted: »

i would have had money at the end of this episode - but I just went shopping ;-)

• now you asked for it, get prepared to be punched back into the jungle

Alt text

Crips posted: »

no I'm not a shitbag enough to steal someone's girlwife. (New combo made by Quiff)

• edited June 2015

YOU SAY?

BUTTER IS FOR THE WEAK

• whatcha say m80

Quiff posted: »

now you asked for it, get prepared to be punched back into the jungle

• FUCKING FACT

YOU SAY?

• Poor Fact. Y u fuk him

FUCKING FACT

• edited June 2015

ur so wrecked not even poo will want you in his new movie

whatcha say m80

• I BET YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT THEN

FUCKING FACT

• excuse me?

Poor Fact. Y u fuk him

• YES I'M FUCKING RIGHT I'M RIGHTER THAN RIGHT

I BET YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT THEN

• I did it!

Sorry for the gigantic post... I guess I should explain what's going on, because some of you may have forgotten and some of you have no idea what is this at all...

Here's the deal. A while ago, when we were thirsty for the episode 3, @Nohuhhuh and @XDJulieXD came up with the awesome project, where we're supposed to redraw each others Rhyiona fanarts.

I was tagged by Julie, so here's her original:

Alt text

Ans here's my attempt:

Alt text

And now @Nohuhhuh, it's your turn. You said you wanted to redraw something, I'm really curious. :]

(Note that I wanted to tag Kimmy too, buut I'm not sure if she's up to do stuff right now...)

My hand hurts...

• I've missed these so much! And now it's season 3! :D

Finally, it's back. Fiona blogging, take 51.

• edited June 2015

YES OF COURSE YOU ARE GO EAT YOUR DRY POPCORN

YES I'M FUCKING RIGHT I'M RIGHTER THAN RIGHT

• Both are very different styles. Both are also very AWESOME

buntingsir posted: »

I did it! Sorry for the gigantic post... I guess I should explain what's going on, because some of you may have forgotten and some of you

• I. Will. Eat. You. First.

See, that's why I gotta ask, I am easy to kill and he has sharp claws and teeth and also immortal, I don't want to be eaten alive, thank you very much

• I WILL AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME

DUCKS DON'T KNOW GOOD POPCORN GO BACK TO EATING BREAD CRUMBS

YES OF COURSE YOU ARE GO EAT YOUR DRY POPCORN

• Hell yeah, now I got new material for these. :D

I've missed these so much! And now it's season 3!

• BRUH I KNOW WHAT GOOD TASTE IS I ONLY EAT THE BEST CRUMBS THERE IS

I WILL AND YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME DUCKS DON'T KNOW GOOD POPCORN GO BACK TO EATING BREAD CRUMBS

• (Note that I wanted to tag Kimmy too, buut I'm not sure if she's up to do stuff right now...)

Let Kimmy be for now. She'll post when she feels like it. :)

This is stunning, I love it so much. ;______;

I did it! Sorry for the gigantic post... I guess I should explain what's going on, because some of you may have forgotten and some of you

• We must protect the pandas :c

See, that's why I gotta ask, I am easy to kill and he has sharp claws and teeth and also immortal, I don't want to be eaten alive, thank you very much

• YOU'RE A FUCKING DUCK YOU DON'T EAT POPCORN

GET SHREKT

BRUH I KNOW WHAT GOOD TASTE IS I ONLY EAT THE BEST CRUMBS THERE IS

• WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO EAT A POOR SAD PANDA

GrumpyDof posted: »

I. Will. Eat. You. First.

• Wow, amazing. :O

What program did you use for this drawing?

• I only eat QUALITY food thx

• красаааааааааава!

• GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOLF IN SHREK?

HE GOT CANCER

YOU'RE A FUCKING DUCK YOU DON'T EAT POPCORN GET SHREKT

• edited June 2015

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DUCK IN SHREK?

THERE WERE NO DUCKS

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOLF IN SHREK? HE GOT CANCER

• Me too! I spent half of it getting the fanciest caravan possible, then got Loader Bot his fancy suit! Gortys even commented on how good it looked. :3 I especially love it 'cause they were talking about Rhys' (lack of) fashion sense earlier.

Rhys and Fiona got nothing this time, but I'm sure they'll find a way to comfort each other. :D It's too bad Sasha can't get some big aviator goggles or something. That visor covers her eyes. ;/

Liki91 posted: »

i would have had money at the end of this episode - but I just went shopping ;-)

• Yeah, that's why I didn't tag her eventually. I can understand her, I'm shivering now like crazy, I don't even know why ;__;

Thank you, I'm so so glad!

(Note that I wanted to tag Kimmy too, buut I'm not sure if she's up to do stuff right now...) Let Kimmy be for now. She'll post when she feels like it. This is stunning, I love it so much. ;______;

• Thanks!

Both are very different styles. Both are also very AWESOME

• Thank you! I draw in Adobe Photoshop CS 6.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wow, amazing. :O What program did you use for this drawing?

• Yeah, I'm... aware of the situation. Let's give her some space. If she's reading this, much love to you Kimmy. <3

Your artwork is always so good, thank you for sharing these. :D

Yeah, that's why I didn't tag her eventually. I can understand her, I'm shivering now like crazy, I don't even know why ;__; Thank you, I'm so so glad!

• My hand hurts...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oufff. Done.
    Alt text

• Yes, we love you Kimmy <3 Come back to us, whenever you feel like it!

Thank you, this really means a lot to me, because I'm really not confident about my works... But uhh, this theme was brought up by some of us not once, haha.

Yeah, I'm... aware of the situation. Let's give her some space. If she's reading this, much love to you Kimmy. Your artwork is always so good, thank you for sharing these.

Vernaya posted: »

красаааааааааава!

• Oh-Oh-Oh M-M-M-My Go-Go-Go...

PandaCrips.exe stopped working

bembiann posted: »

Oufff. Done.

• ...........oh my god

how are you so good at this <3

bembiann posted: »

Oufff. Done.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.