Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• the reason i wake up in the morning

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, guys! I wouldn't worry about the "kiss" being discarded. I'm thinking that they are keeping it for later, which made it go unused in E

• ErykaEryka Banned

The 3 hours it takes me to do it wasn't so long. And plus it was 100% Rhyiona!

Wow this is gonna be a huge project! You're awesome!

• Well I have a new background now...

• sweet rhyiona dreams <3

Kruzii posted: »

nighty my fellow Rhyiona shippers<3

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

• They took out the kiss.

• ErykaEryka Banned

It can sink... not until the E5...

As several wise guys and gals have said before, this ship is a one of a kind, as it just won't sink. It's a matter of months before we finally find the answer.

• Goodnight man , I'm going to sleep too
    Goodnight to every Rhyiona shipper who's still on this thread

• I will keep the ship afloat even after E5.

Eryka posted: »

It can sink... not until the E5...

• Good night to you too buddy.

Brawl posted: »

Goodnight man , I'm going to sleep too Goodnight to every Rhyiona shipper who's still on this thread

• Because remember...

They took out the kiss!

I will keep the ship afloat even after E5.

• ouch! Really think about choose this house instead house Tyrell. Oww... Thats hard. I like both!!!!

• Rhys and fiona are gonna be at rhys place in ep 4 and rhys didnt bring and protection and fiona didnt either so rhys is gonna have to use his sock :)

• HAHAHA

Rhys and fiona are gonna be at rhys place in ep 4 and rhys didnt bring and protection and fiona didnt either so rhys is gonna have to use his sock

• Poor sock.

It's so naughty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhys and fiona are gonna be at rhys place in ep 4 and rhys didnt bring and protection and fiona didnt either so rhys is gonna have to use his sock

• Wowzers. o_o

• Alt text

• that sounds ........ impractical

• ErykaEryka Banned

My book Rhyiona World - Compilation of all best commentary - had upload not well so theres the new link to download it!
    http://www.filedropper.com/rhyionaworld-compilationofallbestcommentary-

• You've taken 'sock fetish' to a whole new level.

• edited June 2015

Page 252 already ?! 350 is in the bag before the episode 4 or maybe even 400. xD

Edit: Scratch that. Its 253. :D

• SANIC

Guys, you're so fast. Sonic fast. I can't even read all comments. Refreshing page and there are 10+ new comments. This is awesomly insaine.

• PRAISE YOU FOR THIS

My book Rhyiona World - Compilation of all best commentary - had upload not well so theres the new link to download it! http://www.filedropper.com/rhyionaworld-compilationofallbestcommentary-

• edited June 2015

Pft, we went well over 200 waiting for episode 3... I think 400 isn't even pushing it.

Rhyiona posted: »

Page 252 already ?! 350 is in the bag before the episode 4 or maybe even 400. xD Edit: Scratch that. Its 253.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Thank you Wolfy! This come from my heart!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

PRAISE YOU FOR THIS

• Alt text

Thank you Wolfy! This come from my heart!

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• lol wow man

• ErykaEryka Banned

I like Vaught in the background!

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• He's looking at them like "guys...? guys? :("

I like Vaught in the background!

• ErykaEryka Banned

I think he need help?

He's looking at them like "guys...? guys? "

• gosh dang, it's already 2:35 in the morning. Laku noć svima! sweet rhyiona dreams ^_^

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

gosh dang, it's already 2:35 in the morning. Laku noć svima! sweet rhyiona dreams ^_^

• He does but we're all too concentrated on the Rhyiona to notice.

I think he need help?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update. <3

There are 118 people in these right now.

Cheers!

• NEVER FORGET #I WILL NEVER BETRAY THIS SHIP I WILL ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO THIS SHIP TO THE VERY END UNTIL I DIE #I WILL SINK WITH THIS SHIP AND I WILL NEVER ABANDONED IT!!!!!! #FOR THE GLORY OF RHYIONA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Somebody write a fic as these two as ice dancers please T.T

Love is in the ice.

• Alt text

NEVER FORGET #I WILL NEVER BETRAY THIS SHIP I WILL ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO THIS SHIP TO THE VERY END UNTIL I DIE #I WILL SINK WITH THIS SHIP AND I WILL NEVER ABANDONED IT!!!!!! #FOR THE GLORY OF RHYIONA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Beautiful, Amazing, Breathtaking, BadAss, do i have to keep going amazing work Wolf =) NOW THAT'S BRO , BRO

• Beautiful, Amazing, Breathtaking, BadAss, do i have to keep going amazing work Wolf NOW THAT'S BRO , BRO

Sign in to comment in this discussion.