Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

Good night Paul!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah, it's getting way too late for me now. I also gotta wake up in the morning... Sorry guys, I guess I gotta go. I'm pretty sure I will be back later. Good night, everyone.

• The only king and queen that I'm willing to bend my knee to.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Praise our king and queen!

• For good reason!

I mean, princess Gortys should be able to convince even the non believers!

MichaelBP posted: »

The only king and queen that I'm willing to bend my knee to.

• edited June 2015

Whaaaaat

It's totally canon... You don't give people looks like that and have it not be canon

What do you mean I'm in denial

• Indeed, and if that's not enough, prince Loader Bot can always break the legs of the non believers.

For good reason! I mean, princess Gortys should be able to convince even the non believers!

• And... and Dumpy can scream them to death!

Perfect timing for a reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

Indeed, and if that's not enough, prince Loader Bot can always break the legs of the non believers.

• IM BACK!! There how's that?

• no, i'm still here... 6 am.. xD But we listened your song like um... i dunno. 20 times? 30? 40? :o
    We liiiiike... WE wanna sleeep... But. We're secure Rhyionas sweet dreams to others :)

• Thanks !!

Just a reminder: I'll add you to the group pictures as soon as possible!

• Vernaya posted: »

no, i'm still here... 6 am.. xD But we listened your song like um... i dunno. 20 times? 30? 40? We liiiiike... WE wanna sleeep... But. We're secure Rhyionas sweet dreams to others

• Good, the silence is getting to me. ;-;

IM BACK!! There how's that?

• edited June 2015

I can't see the gif. ;-;

EDIT: Nevermind it's fixed.

Have a penguin instead!

Alt text

• You're welcome!

Alt text

AmyZii posted: »

Thanks !!

• Oh Dumpy, he may be small, but with his screams...

Amen.

And... and Dumpy can scream them to death! Perfect timing for a reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Your still awake WOLF C= hugs wolf crying tears of joy ;-; I missed you so much man NEVER leave me again BRO it's sacrey when it gets quite this is 2spooky4me =C

• edited June 2015

Nah... i guess if oi'll see it one more time i'm gona throw up. Total overdose. Need some sleep. And fresh force.. ;D

U know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Never forget http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA

• Alt text

I can't see the gif. ;-; EDIT: Nevermind it's fixed. Have a penguin instead!

• He may be small but his hellish screams can make any fall before the majesty of Rhyiona.

Oh Dumpy, he may be small, but with his screams... Amen.

• Hi! ^-^

CamMaster posted: »

Hello

• Your still awake WOLF C= hugs wolf crying tears of joy ;-; I missed you so much man NEVER leave me again BRO it's sacrey when it gets quite this is 2spooky4me =C

• Why hello!

Hello

• Hey!

Hello

• edited June 2015

Alt text

When the gif won't work.

Edit: It works now.

Have even more penguins!

• Okay guys, I know this is absolutely terrible for me to say, but I'm starting to think Rhyiona isn't going to happen. ;-;

I mean there hasn't been any confirmation other than we think their cute. And Telltale keeps cutting all of it out! Like their like "All the fans want it." And they almost do it, but then it seems like they really don't want Rhyiona to happen because that obviously wasn't their plan, going by that video. Even though everyone was commenting Rhyiona was confirmed I think that just proved its not. I mean, the guy literally says "Not with each other, maybe other people." And when they keep nagging him he says "Do you want me to spoil mid season stuff?" And you know what was mid season? cough Rhysha. cough So that means he didn't want to correct them and say "No, he gets with the sister." And spoil MID-SEASON. So no matter how cute we say they are. They're not real guys. It's just... It-Its just baseless shipping isn't it? :(

• sweet rhyiona dreams <3

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah, it's getting way too late for me now. I also gotta wake up in the morning... Sorry guys, I guess I gotta go. I'm pretty sure I will be back later. Good night, everyone.

• Now your scaring me BRO runs to a corner and starts crying ;-;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA

• heya!

Hello

• Alt text

Okay guys, I know this is absolutely terrible for me to say, but I'm starting to think Rhyiona isn't going to happen. ;-; I mean there ha

• Chill, Athena, we're all friends here. ;-;

When the gif won't work. Edit: It works now.

• Nah not really, I mean if it wasnt their original plan they kinda fucked up for it to become so massive

Okay guys, I know this is absolutely terrible for me to say, but I'm starting to think Rhyiona isn't going to happen. ;-; I mean there ha

• yeah, i also start lose my hope but we should stay strong. At least we have each other in our community :))

• edited June 2015

Um, not to be a downer or anything but they wouldn't go "heck yeah they'll have sexy times STAY TUNED!!". And things change and get rewritten. That video doesn't confirm or deny anything -- not that it matters much, it's old as heck.

And public opinion certainly has to count and that, friend, we have tons.

Relax. I don't think we'll be ignored. Have faith.

• but why ;-;

Now your scaring me BRO runs to a corner and starts crying ;-;

• Alt text

Chill, Athena, we're all friends here. ;-;

• Yeah, we just gotta... stay strong. Actually, yeah! You know what! I'm not going down without a fight! Screw the evidence! Rhyiona is love! Rhyiona is life! I can't quit now! I'm pumped up! Rhyiona!!!

They took out the kiss!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.