Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• SO CUTE!!! XD

buntingsir posted: »

One more to go and I'll be done for today.

• I'm just on a roll today. :D

No no no no no no no no no no no, don't die, don't, how are we going to live without you?! D:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Wow you draw these fast! also.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Haha, I'm glad! Seriously! I will be able to make a cheesecake with all these soon.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh my god this is too cute. ;-; Too cute for words.

• I'm really liking this "cheese series" of yours! :D

I died but I came back to life because I don't wanna miss any of these comics! >:)

I'm just on a roll today. No no no no no no no no no no no, don't die, don't, how are we going to live without you?!

• That's good, because I'm definitely will do more!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really liking this "cheese series" of yours! I died but I came back to life because I don't wanna miss any of these comics!

• Thanks ;D

Did you finish Ep 2 already, huh?

HazzatheMan posted: »

SO CUTE!!! XD

• I'm glad you like it. :)

Cute.

• Sadly I have had to pause it for the last 3 hours :(

I'm at the part where Rhys is with Vasquez and Fiona is with August...

Thanks ;D Did you finish Ep 2 already, huh?

• Alt text

• Good! That's the spirit. :D

Haha, I'm glad! Seriously! I will be able to make a cheesecake with all these soon.

• Oooh, I love that part! Good thing you also don't have to wait for Ep 3, how we had to. :)

Sadly I have had to pause it for the last 3 hours I'm at the part where Rhys is with Vasquez and Fiona is with August...

• I'm so glad, you have no idea! I'll post another bit of cheese in a while. :D

• I liked how at the start, the narrator says "Yes, I know it's been a while" That's a nice little nod to the massive wait between Ep's 1 and 2 :D

Oooh, I love that part! Good thing you also don't have to wait for Ep 3, how we had to.

• Sam Witwer in the last two videos was the original actor for Rhys!

i have no idea if someone posted this before but here it is: tabletop episodes with tftb cast: Troy Baker/Rhys https://www.youtube.com

• That was really funny, yeah! In Ep 3 there're going to be even more nods to the community, hope you'll see some of them.

I liked how at the start, the narrator says "Yes, I know it's been a while" That's a nice little nod to the massive wait between Ep's 1 and 2

• Bruh,i will miss this all week i mean ,when lis news are out,i'm outta this forum ;) still u need to make a steam :DD.

To be fair, you only missed one day. :P

• But the LiS are pouring in or something?

Bruh,i will miss this all week i mean ,when lis news are out,i'm outta this forum still u need to make a steam :DD.

• Your art is so cute, nicely done! :)

• Reminding you guys that there's an official Rhyiona chat room now. Join us!

http://www.chatzy.com/42148479643626

• Ep4 is coming and accindentaly,somehow scott posted his announcement about ep4,right now and he deleted it,but i saved a bit of the description.Also interesting photo tho.

But the LiS are pouring in or something?

• It was an accidental tweet?

Ep4 is coming and accindentaly,somehow scott posted his announcement about ep4,right now and he deleted it,but i saved a bit of the description.Also interesting photo tho.

• Aw, thanks, pal! I really appreciate that. :)

armis37 posted: »

Your art is so cute, nicely done!

• Nope it was posted on square enix blog.For a few bits,but exactly i got it.

It was an accidental tweet?

• I appreciate your little drawings too ^^

Aw, thanks, pal! I really appreciate that.

• The amount of trolls is too DAMN HIGH

Reminding you guys that there's an official Rhyiona chat room now. Join us! http://www.chatzy.com/42148479643626

• edited July 2015

There are 10 spots for non-Premium Users in this free room. These free spots are currently taken by other visitors.
    Please try again later. Or get immediate access by signing up* with Chatzy. It only takes a minute. WHYY.EDIT:NVM - BetterChoice.

The amount of trolls is too DAMN HIGH

• Because there's like 5 spies and trolls there right now

There are 10 spots for non-Premium Users in this free room. These free spots are currently taken by other visitors. Please try again later. Or get immediate access by signing up* with Chatzy. It only takes a minute. WHYY.EDIT:NVM - BetterChoice.

• I hope so too :)

That was really funny, yeah! In Ep 3 there're going to be even more nods to the community, hope you'll see some of them.

• Ye.

Because there's like 5 spies and trolls there right now

• I'm not too fond of chat rooms, but steam group chat is a much better outlet for this then Chatzy. You should try that :P

Reminding you guys that there's an official Rhyiona chat room now. Join us! http://www.chatzy.com/42148479643626

• Well I have Steam :)

Green613 posted: »

I'm not too fond of chat rooms, but steam group chat is a much better outlet for this then Chatzy. You should try that :P

• drooling

• The chat has taken over. 0-0

• Here's a napkin for you. ;)

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

drooling

• Is it that big?

Would it be worth me joining or will I get bombarded by trolls and have my laptop crash on me? :/

The chat has taken over. 0-0

• I'm gonna try to write something today to make up for the chat take over. <3

• Yay. C:

I'm gonna try to write something today to make up for the chat take over.

• edited July 2015

YES

Also are there even that many people right now?

Edit: in the chat I mean

I'm gonna try to write something today to make up for the chat take over.

• Thank you!

Here's a napkin for you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.