Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aw teheheehe, jeez.... you guys.... indescribable sounds and giggling

Thank you. ;_;

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's a great scan!! XD

• Oh my god thank you ;A;

but just take your time and stuff :3

buntingsir posted: »

Sure, I'll be honored! Once I'm done with the current scans, I'll start working on yours.

• Thank you, my dear Rabbit! :3

• I'M HIDE AND SEEK MASTER, YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You can run but you can't hide.

• Alt text

Get away from me! :O

XDJulieXD posted: »

COME 'ERE!! I'LL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE >:D

• Awwwww <3

Aw teheheehe, jeez.... you guys.... indescribable sounds and giggling Thank you. ;_;

• I can really, really relate to that actually; something like that happened to a group I was with once (but not on this forum!). It lasted a couple of years but... yeah, it didn't end well. So I can understand your point of view.

It's ok, we just want it all to be left in the dark where it belongs :P It was a very nice thread!! A lot like this one actually, but wit

• Good afternoon from England! :D

I'm having a pretty standard day, just thinking up some more fanfiction ideas :)

Mickey92 posted: »

Hello! how is everyone today?

• Hey! I'm great, spent the day on the beach :)

And how are you on this glorious day?

• AND IN RABBIT'S LAST DYING MINUTES, HE POSTS A SASUKE GIF. THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK DUDE, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? HUH?!

• I'm slightly scared.

See, Kristi? Rabbit gets the Sasuke superiority.

• No problem! ;3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Oh my god thank you ;A; but just take your time and stuff

• Hey there Mickey! Not much going on. Day has been fine, just the same old routine with me. :)

I hope you're doing good too!

• I wanna read them when your done!

Good afternoon from England! I'm having a pretty standard day, just thinking up some more fanfiction ideas

• Aww that sucks :(

A couple of years is pretty good! I was on that thread for 5 months, but some had been on there for over a year since it was created... Shame when good hings like that come to an end :'(

Probably why I like this thread so much, we have over 100 people who are all kind and funny :D

I can really, really relate to that actually; something like that happened to a group I was with once (but not on this forum!). It lasted a couple of years but... yeah, it didn't end well. So I can understand your point of view.

• You'll see.

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

I'M HIDE AND SEEK MASTER, YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

• I actually wanted to ask you if you can scan me as well. Of course, you don't have to since you're busy with others at the moment! :)

Sure, I'll be honored! Once I'm done with the current scans, I'll start working on yours.

• Lol, my real name is Harry :P (Well actually it's Henry, but I prefer Harry)

• Awww come onnn I might be a creepy red gnome! But my personality is great! I guess... That's what the voices in my head tell me anyway ^^

Alt text

Get away from me! :O

• I ended up having a terrible time after those years though. It became literally toxic for me. Now I'm a lot more reserved, don't want a repeat of that.

Same and everyone is so respectful. :)

Aww that sucks A couple of years is pretty good! I was on that thread for 5 months, but some had been on there for over a year since it

• I post TFTB ones on this forum, but my real forte is Fables/TWAU fanfics!

I post those on either fanfiction.net or DeviantArt :)

Would you like the links?

I wanna read them when your done!

• That's Aziz Ansari (I see gifs of him a lot on Tumblr).. hahahaha

No you're awesome!!

Alt text

Me and Tessie watched your playthroughs in youtube last night hahaha :D They're really great

NO PROBLEM AND YOU EVEN WENT THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO GET A GIF WITH THE SAME DUDE. YOU ARE AWESOME KIMMY!

• Oh, I'll scan you too, sure! I'm really glad, that means so much to me when you guys are asking :)

I actually wanted to ask you if you can scan me as well. Of course, you don't have to since you're busy with others at the moment!

• Alt text

Oh ok-

That's what the voices in my head tell me anyway ^^

AAAHHH!!!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Awww come onnn I might be a creepy red gnome! But my personality is great! I guess... That's what the voices in my head tell me anyway ^^

• HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING HOW DO YOU DO THIS

this is like way too good for me, thank you a lot, I really appreciate it <3

Alt text

@MarijaaNo7 Sorry for the delay, I hope you'll like it. It was a pleasure to do.

• Haha, yeah, I remember! You mentioned it sometime before :P

Lol, my real name is Harry :P (Well actually it's Henry, but I prefer Harry)

• Thank you ;w;

Your fanfic inspired me to draw that Fiona.

Kimmy these are amazing!

• Being sick doesn't mean I can't talk to you guys here, it's the only thing I can really do

AND IN RABBIT'S LAST DYING MINUTES, HE POSTS A SASUKE GIF. THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK DUDE, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? HUH?!

• Awww, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Oh yeah definitely!! XD

I ended up having a terrible time after those years though. It became literally toxic for me. Now I'm a lot more reserved, don't want a repeat of that. Same and everyone is so respectful.

• I didnt play that :(

I post TFTB ones on this forum, but my real forte is Fables/TWAU fanfics! I post those on either fanfiction.net or DeviantArt Would you like the links?

• Dying

• It's okay, man, it was months ago, I'm fine now. :)

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that Oh yeah definitely!! XD

• YAY! Poses with scarf cause that and my glasses are the only trademark article of clothing of mine <3

Oh, I'll scan you too, sure! I'm really glad, that means so much to me when you guys are asking

• HAZZA IS HARRY POTTER CONFIRMED

Lol, my real name is Harry :P (Well actually it's Henry, but I prefer Harry)

• Hope you feel better soon,rabbit. ;w;

I feel like trash, I'm so cold and I have a pretty high temperature

• this is like way too good for me

But why? I think you're a really nice person and you deserve the best! (I'm not saying that what I did is the best, but I hope you get my point)

I'm genuinely happy you liked it! :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING HOW DO YOU DO THIS this is like way too good for me, thank you a lot, I really appreciate it

• YOU TOO!? MY VIDEOS ARE GETTING AROUND AND YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 IMMEDIATELY GOES UNDER BED COVERS TO HIDE BLUSHING FACE

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

That's Aziz Ansari (I see gifs of him a lot on Tumblr).. hahahaha No you're awesome!! Me and Tessie watched your playthroughs in youtube last night hahaha They're really great

• Did I? Oh... ok :P

Haha, yeah, I remember! You mentioned it sometime before :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.