Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• There's more just not as game breaking but still feel heavy and shock heavy but you'll have to wait and see.

"These lips are sealed."

HazzatheMan posted: »

What you PMed me is bad enough!!! T_T -sigh- Tuesday it is.... Fucking TellTale >:(

• Hope you get better soon :D

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, felt a bit weak yesterday so I went to bed really early... around midnight. I guess it's just the weather that affects me.

• it was quite an experience to remember... though i don't remember anything x)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, that day. That day was hilarious. :P

• Thank you, I will. <3

Hope you get better soon

• Your posts are still in the thread.. somewhere. :P

rhonu posted: »

it was quite an experience to remember... though i don't remember anything x)

• edited July 2015

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Commenting games

Aware of my videos, I see! Forgot if you mentioned that to me, but thanks! :)

Being a goddess isn't easy

DAMN STRAIGHT IT AIN'T! Gotta take care of all the husbandos, it's work!

Thank you so much for the amazing work on both echo eye scans, Jane! (If you're comfortable with me saying that. After finding out names/nicknames for everyone, I decided to go with Jane for you since it sounds better than Bunting!) I hope you're feeling better, cause I want you to keep a smile on that face! :)

Alt text

Posting two in a row, because I was in no condition yesterday. @1602637 (Kimmy) @kristi78968 sigh

• I'm posting this because my day has been ruined by the leaked GOT Ep.5 >:(

After hearing some of the spoilers from Wolf... I don't think I will play Episode 5. Yes, I may refuse to play the game for a while, because what I've heard happens is just too heartbreaking for me to even consider going through it all...

I won't tell you what happens, Wolf can if you PM him (I suggest you don't though, let the shock get to you by playing the game) Just... -sigh- is the fight for House Forrester even worth it at all?!

• Oh god oh god, I feel the waterfalls of tears coming... If Cry gonna cry (dem unintentional puns) I'll cry a lot more... I'm scared now.

There's more just not as game breaking but still feel heavy and shock heavy but you'll have to wait and see. "These lips are sealed."

• ALREADY?! You're only 15 minutes in!

Not really, no. :P It gives me time to ponder certain decisions... there's a couple I'm really unsure about.

• Yes, already. 15 minutes in and there's already tragedy.

kristi78968 posted: »

ALREADY?! You're only 15 minutes in!

• i want tto have an ice cream wht rhys i want to giv him ice cream witha spoooooooon and dd fiona shoudld giv him ice cram WITH HER Mouth

i told no lies tho

when i was high on anesthesia Ahhhhh.... That was a day to remember XP

• Not going to sugarcoat it, you should be scared.

Oh god oh god, I feel the waterfalls of tears coming... If Cry gonna cry (dem unintentional puns) I'll cry a lot more... I'm scared now.

• I'm going to play but my moral is very low after everything I've learned...

I'm posting this because my day has been ruined by the leaked GOT Ep.5 >:( After hearing some of the spoilers from Wolf... I don't thi

• yeah, i read what i wrote but i don't remember anything from that day. that's not necessarily because of anesthesia though, i have a very short memory... i don't even remember what i ate yesterday

Your posts are still in the thread.. somewhere. :P

• Oh, don't worry about that one. I have a goldfish level memory.

yeah, i read what i wrote but i don't remember anything from that day. that's not necessarily because of anesthesia though, i have a very short memory... i don't even remember what i ate yesterday

• I DON'T WANT TO CRY THAT EARLY ON! SHIT!

Yes, already. 15 minutes in and there's already tragedy.

• Hahaha!!!! XD

i want tto have an ice cream wht rhys i want to giv him ice cream witha spoooooooon and dd fiona shoudld giv him ice cram WITH HER Mouth i told no lies tho

• Well, I'm not sure if you'll cry or just be shocked at what happens but for me I kinda teared up for a few reasons.

I DON'T WANT TO CRY THAT EARLY ON! SHIT!

• Godly <3

Rhyiona Together by @mrjimjamjamie.

• edited July 2015

it was my pleasure! I'm really glad that you liked it :D

Alt text

I'm pretty good now, even better thanks to you guys, thank you! And yes, I'm comfortable with you saying my name. :)

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH Commenting games Aware of my videos, I see! Forgot if you mentioned that to me, b

• edited July 2015

It's your fault :P

-sigh- I'm just really angry, but by Tuesday I probably won't be able to wait until I can play the damn thing >:)

TellTale are indeed great storytellers. Always remember that fact.

This is something I should warn you all about me and stuff I enjoy reading or playing:

I will very likely ask for spoilers, and then I will be even angrier once I have heard them. When my anger settles, I will be back to normal. Atm, I'm still livid with one of the decisions you have to make... but it will pass.

I'm going to play but my moral is very low after everything I've learned...

• i have those pages marked as a favorite in my browser because my friends didn't believe it when i told them and i had to search the messages for them because they legit thought i was joking lmao

Hahaha!!!! XD

• OH GOD. SOMEONE IS GONNA DIE. IT'S GOING TO BE ETHAN ALL OVER AGAIN.

Are the choices huge, Wolf? ARE THEY TIMED? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE RHYIONA TELL ME THAT THEY AREN'T TIMED.

Well, I'm not sure if you'll cry or just be shocked at what happens but for me I kinda teared up for a few reasons.

• Oh, if the story wasn't amazing and the characters weren't amazing I wouldn't be so upset over a couple of things so kudos to them. Now that they've always done well.

This is Game of Thrones, shouldn't have expected a sugarcoated story afterall. ;-;

It's your fault :P -sigh- I'm just really angry, but by Tuesday I probably won't be able to wait until I can play the damn thing Tell

• I'm even more scared now... Oh man... I'll be a complete mess.

Not going to sugarcoat it, you should be scared.

• Quality posting ma friend B)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

What I always wondered is. Why do those shipping threads get 200+ likes while the episode discussion threads get 30 max. Kinda odd when you think about it. xD

• It's hard to explain... there is one very major choice later on that IS going to upset everyone no matter what.

It's a very very big one. Of course there's more tragedy moments but this one is something I wasn't expecting.

That choice isn't timed.

• I've been spoiled by someone else already...

Stuff.

• but then i remember dialogue from TFTBL by heart... i think it's selective memory? :P

Oh, don't worry about that one. I have a goldfish level memory.

• Probably, yes. I am almost in tears. :|

I'm even more scared now... Oh man... I'll be a complete mess.

• On everything? Or just that choice?

XDJulieXD posted: »

I've been spoiled by someone else already...

• Maybe, everyone has good memory for things they love. :P

but then i remember dialogue from TFTBL by heart... i think it's selective memory? :P

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I did that thing again where I mess around with art styles. Also I was listing to this when drawing. So now everytime I listen to that song I will think of Rhyiona xD

• Jenny sis! YOU ARE AMAZING (I would call u Eugenia, but it still reminds me of food, so Jenny is better XD)

sigh

u ok sis??

Posting two in a row, because I was in no condition yesterday. @1602637 (Kimmy) @kristi78968 sigh

• It is definitely a conversation piece for the ages :P

i have those pages marked as a favorite in my browser because my friends didn't believe it when i told them and i had to search the messages for them because they legit thought i was joking lmao

• ahhh cute!! i love that brush! i use a similar one <3

• Tbh, I'm the one who said that no one is safe from injury or death in this series So I'm basically trying to defy my own truth :P

Oh well... Still, what will Season 2 bring us??? :I

Oh, if the story wasn't amazing and the characters weren't amazing I wouldn't be so upset over a couple of things so kudos to them. Now that

• No idea, man. I'm starting to doubt the Forresters will stay with us.

Tbh, I'm the one who said that no one is safe from injury or death in this series So I'm basically trying to defy my own truth :P Oh well... Still, what will Season 2 bring us??? :I

• you can pause while you choose ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.