Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• TruthOrDareForEpisode4

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhyiona stops global warming.

• Rhyiona stops global warming.

Quiff posted: »

Rhyiona solves world hunger.

• Dare has four letters and truth has five.

Truth or dare confirmed for episodes 4 and 5.

Poogers555 posted: »

TruthOrDareForEpisode4

• UM ACTUALLY WOLFIE DARE HAS 4 LETTERS SO DOES RHYS AND TRUTH HAS 5 AND SO DOES FIONA MEANING THAT TRUTH A DARE IS DESTINED FOR RHYS AND FIONA.

Confirmed as fuck dude.

I just confirmed Rhys and Fiona are destined to play Truth or Dare.

Alt text

Dare has four letters and truth has five. Truth or dare confirmed for episodes 4 and 5.

• Sexy has four letters. Rhys asks bold questions confirmed?

UM ACTUALLY WOLFIE DARE HAS 4 LETTERS SO DOES RHYS AND TRUTH HAS 5 AND SO DOES FIONA MEANING THAT TRUTH A DARE IS DESTINED FOR RHYS AND FIONA. Confirmed as fuck dude. I just confirmed Rhys and Fiona are destined to play Truth or Dare.

• Jajamensan. Basically every word in Swedish has a (nasty) double meaning.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Härregåd Sweden too?

• edited April 2015

EDIT: Double post. Uhhhh Rhyiona 4lyf?

UM ACTUALLY WOLFIE DARE HAS 4 LETTERS SO DOES RHYS AND TRUTH HAS 5 AND SO DOES FIONA MEANING THAT TRUTH A DARE IS DESTINED FOR RHYS AND FIONA. Confirmed as fuck dude. I just confirmed Rhys and Fiona are destined to play Truth or Dare.

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyaf1yMHx54 Pina Colada is their song aswell. It was also in Guardians of the Galaxy. Starlord confirmed ships Rhyiona.

• edited April 2015

That's funny because for me Swedish sounds like the most polite and harmless language in the world. After British English of course. No offence :)

Quiff posted: »

Jajamensan. Basically every word in Swedish has a (nasty) double meaning.

• British English

B)

That's funny because for me Swedish sounds like the most polite and harmless language in the world. After British English of course. No offence

• What can I say..I love British accent. And Monty Python. In that order.

British English

• It may sound polite but trust me, it isn't. :P

What can I say..I love British accent. And Monty Python. In that order.

• edited April 2015

Yeah I know it's just the basic sound of it (and stereotyping in media.) that makes it seem like really polite language. But in reality I'm sure that angry Brit sounds as rude as angry American. :)

It may sound polite but trust me, it isn't. :P

• Can confirm 100%.

Well at least it's classy angry. :P

Yeah I know it's just the basic sound of it (and stereotyping in media.) that makes it seem like really polite language. But in reality I'm sure that angry Brit sounds as rude as angry American.

• Rhys wins at everything, especially charming Fiona.

Liscariot posted: »

Rhys wins in life.

• Rhys wins in life.

Alt text

"Everyone calls me Rhys." "Yes, I know that." "But you can call me tonight." "!!!"

• I assume that you are a Brit? :) If you are, I bet that you have had this "British sounds so polite" conversation way too many times in your life so sorry for that. But I still love the accent.

Can confirm 100%. Well at least it's classy angry. :P

• I am, yes. It really doesn't matter, I think it's funny, actually! I don't mind, haha.

I assume that you are a Brit? If you are, I bet that you have had this "British sounds so polite" conversation way too many times in your life so sorry for that. But I still love the accent.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 27.

• Alt text

Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 27.

• edited April 2015

AH HA HA HA!!!
    This made me fall off my chair while laughing. Great pictures, man.
    Rhyiona knows how to put on a nice party.
    But we Rhyshas are all civilised folks... The much, much higher class. To you I say: "Good day to you, Sir!"
    walks away snickering
    jk. its cool.

Another update, this time for @JumpyJoey. Welcome to the family!

• We´re not looking for a fight anyway. ;)

...I hope not, at least.

AChicken posted: »

AH HA HA HA!!! This made me fall off my chair while laughing. Great pictures, man. Rhyiona knows how to put on a nice party. But we Rhysh

• What is it? I am too afraid to look it up.

I learned a new fetish term!

• It's a fetish that involves abuse towards the other person. So basically sexual pleasure from seeing others pain.

What is it? I am too afraid to look it up.

• Completely unrelated but I still want to know how Fiona put a metal ball and an entire boot in her pocket.

• I was thinking more along the lines of "her love for Rhys makes her able to carry anything related to him in her pockets" but I guess that works too. :(

wwrstvo0 posted: »

I assumed it was obvious that the answer was storage decks. She probably has one attached to her hip or thigh. In a video game where bein

• I assumed it was obvious that the answer was storage decks. She probably has one attached to her hip or thigh.

In a video game where being able to carry 39+ items, any quest-related items, and sacks full of ammo is natural, you'd think holding a metal ball and a boot in your storage deck would be normal.

Completely unrelated but I still want to know how Fiona put a metal ball and an entire boot in her pocket.

• Oh... that works too.

100%

I was thinking more along the lines of "her love for Rhys makes her able to carry anything related to him in her pockets" but I guess that works too.

• Once she had Rhys' boot of true love, anything was possible.

I was thinking more along the lines of "her love for Rhys makes her able to carry anything related to him in her pockets" but I guess that works too.

• Yes, that´s 100% what it is.

True love. <3

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Oh... that works too. 100%

• Damn it, Fiona, you could´ve just asked. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, and on the inside there was Rhys' phone number, if he were to ever lose his precious Skagskin boot. And that is how Fiona got Rhys' number.

• I mean, that boot is like an engagement ring.

Once she had Rhys' boot of true love, anything was possible.

• Yes, and on the inside there was Rhys' phone number, if he were to ever lose his precious Skagskin boot. And that is how Fiona got Rhys' number.

I mean, that boot is like an engagement ring.

• Alt text

Fiona subtly checking out the booty.

Alt text

• WHOA.

Fiona subtly checking out the booty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.