Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He is also a prick :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Shia is our lord.

• That's me every day dude ;P

trying to write like

• Maybe, but his inspiring speech motivates our souls.

HazzatheMan posted: »

He is also a prick

• That and his Ice Bucket Challenge video ;)

(He looked so pissed off when he did that vid!)

Maybe, but his inspiring speech motivates our souls.

• LMAO I JUST LOOKED THAT UP AND HE LOOKS SALTY A FF

That and his Ice Bucket Challenge video (He looked so pissed off when he did that vid!)

• BRUH I JUST WATCHED IT TOO! HE DOES NOT CARE WHATSOEVER!

Green613 posted: »

LMAO I JUST LOOKED THAT UP AND HE LOOKS SALTY A FF

• edited July 2015

Liking the new profile pic, Dad :)

Yeah he doesn't look good... My fav so far is one that a hick redneck did, where shot out a huge tarpaulin with a shotgun that was filled with rain water (and ice) and just acting like a backwoods idiot whilst doing so XP

LMAO I JUST LOOKED THAT UP AND HE LOOKS SALTY A FF

• Thx, but it might not be permanent, still looking for the perfect avatar :P

Though I like this one so it might last a little while ^-^

Liking the new profile pic, Dad Yeah he doesn't look good... My fav so far is one that a hick redneck did, where shot out a huge tarpaul

• Hey guys. I got resurrected.

• TheCatWolf confirmed Jesus.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Hey guys. I got resurrected.

• FINALLY FINISHED THE EDITS

I swear if this comic doesn't win me the member of the month and creation of the month stuff I'll leave and kill myself ;[

I'll take a break and start uploading in like 15 mins.

But don't expect it so soon because I've got 164 pictures to upload and find good soundtracks.

Btw warning this is gonna be a long ass post sooo.... it will most likely skip to page 423 lol.

My love for this thread will be eternal.

• You could always put a spoiler warning on it so it's not so huge. :P

Brawl posted: »

FINALLY FINISHED THE EDITS I swear if this comic doesn't win me the member of the month and creation of the month stuff I'll leave and ki

• ABigBadWolf confirmed God (an awesome God)

TheCatWolf confirmed Jesus.

• Can't wait!

FINALLY FINISHED THE EDITS I swear if this comic doesn't win me the member of the month and creation of the month stuff I'll leave and ki

• Why are you guys all so fucking dead lately

• pls don't be angry daddy ;-;

Alt text

Why are you guys all so fucking dead lately

• I'll have mama Poogs whoop you if you say that again

• Cause sleep!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

I suggest you run as far away as you can, cause Ashur is fast.

• I'm contemplating on whether or not to try and write some Rhyiona fan fiction, but I honestly don't know if I can write decently. I'll mess around for a little and see if I can conjure something up. B)

Alt text

• nothing. that's what made me sad, nothing happened. but that's what i get for having good expectations... :(

Aww, what's up? No one's birthday should be a bad one...

• it was a very boring day... not special at all... my air conditioner broke, i ruined part of my rhys cosplay trying to make it better, i got anxious, i cried a lot... that's it ´_`

i hope your birthday was better! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Thank you a lot ! I'm really sorry you had a bad birthday, if you feel comfortable you can tell me what happened, but it's your private stuff after all. Hope you feel better real soon !

• always, my dear. <3

Aw, we're really glad to see we can make your birthday a little brighter. :P

• Alt text

I'm contemplating on whether or not to try and write some Rhyiona fan fiction, but I honestly don't know if I can write decently. I'll mess around for a little and see if I can conjure something up.

• You can do it! But you got the right idea, don't rush. When I write I usually just wait for something to come up and I think it through. I know you can do it.

I'm contemplating on whether or not to try and write some Rhyiona fan fiction, but I honestly don't know if I can write decently. I'll mess around for a little and see if I can conjure something up.

• what happened is that i had very childish expectations of what my birthday was going to be and none of them were met. no cosplay event, no amusement park, nothing i had planned worked and it stressed me a lot. :( but in retrospective, i think i'm being a bit of a drama queen... i mean, my birthdays are always boring, it's okay. x)

it means a lot to me that you guys are here for me <3 you made my day so much better with your messages!

kristi78968 posted: »

Holy crap, really? If you don't mind me asking, what happened? (You can always PM me if it's too personal to share here)

• This reminds me of that Kenny video. :P

TheCatWolf posted: »

ABigBadWolf confirmed God (an awesome God)

• BRAWL

BRAWL YOU GOOD MAN

• swear

• We'd love to read it!

• ill cut u

swear

• this is the cutest thing... it makes me forget about the bad stuff today <3 if my babies are happy, i am happy!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"Fiona. Fi, waaaake up." He whispered to her ear that was half covered in her messy brown hair, not wanting the kids to hear him in the midd

• Daddy pls <\3

Thread be ded

Alt text

pls don't be angry daddy ;-;

• AHHH this is epic! it's funny to imagine us as our avatars x) maybe we should do star wars versions of us someday so you can use them!

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A FANTASTIC SPACE OPERA THE RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE NOW THE ONLY WARNING I GIV

• edited July 2015

Do y'all Rhyionas just have that one friend...

Alt text

She wouldn't leave me alone. This was the excuse I gave her (no joke):

Alt text

AND SHE BELIEVED ME

I'm so glad you all aren't that dumb. :)

• What a masterpiece you've created, Brawl... GIMME THE NEXT PART NOW!!! DON'T BE LIKE TELLTALE!!!

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A FANTASTIC SPACE OPERA THE RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE NOW THE ONLY WARNING I GIV

• Sorry for NOT replying I had some things to do but am back now I could never turn down a

BRO FIST <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey, if at least I can calm you down: I didn't feel offended in the least when you called me man, I was just clarifying for the sake of clar

• It's so... beautiful :,)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.