Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 - 'Atlas Mugged' out now

Alt text

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 - 'Atlas Mugged' is out now on PC/Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360... and it hits iOS and Android-based devices tomorrow!

If you need an extra push to start playing and join the madcap hilarity, look no further than what the press is saying about this latest episode!

GameSpot - "It's absurd, lewd, and hilarious... a blitz from one high-energy scene to another... continues to be a crazy ride through a story that successfully employs the most beloved elements of the Borderlands franchise."

Alt text

Entertainment Weekly - "succeeds in carrying the series' momentum and delivering one of Telltale's most engrossing series yet... [Atlas Mugged] retains the original series' hilarity and gives it a heart I wouldn’t have expected... proves that skipping Tales would be to miss out on one of Telltale's strongest franchise starts."

IGN - "It constantly oscillates between thrilling action scenes, hilarious back-and-forth banter, and some poignant character moments... the episode ends on one of the best cliffhangers in recent Telltale memory... I consider myself completely on board for Telltale's wild ride."

Alt text

Polygon - "This is a world where death is cheap and suffering is common, but the game goes out of its way to show you a fun, sometimes joyful time. The voice actors, from Troy Baker to Patrick Warburton, approach the script with gusto, and the writing crackles with the sort of life and energy that drives the best comedy."

Alt text

Shacknews - "'Atlas Mugged' makes it clear that Tales from the Borderlands is rapidly becoming a Handsome Jack story. Those looking to see what becomes of the dastardly villain may find their curiosity piqued. As for Rhys and Fiona, the peril surrounding them and their friends is only growing bigger and, judging by the ending, it doesn't look like the third episode will go any easier on them."

Alt text

NZGamer - "the latest episode has been worth the wait. Everything that made the debut great - the humour, the larger-than-life characters, the gorgeous art - is still present... spot-on delivery... had me falling off the couch in laughter... Borderlands has always been hilarious, but there's some unexpected depth here as well."

God is a Geek - "the writing is so sharp. It's difficult to think of ten games that make you laugh out loud when playing them, but Tales from the Borderlands does it with such ease that you wonder where the writers have been hiding. Self aware, they totally, absolutely continue to understand the Borderlands universe... this might actually be Telltale's best series"

This discussion has been closed.