Game comes out July 8th for aussies?

Or half way though July 7!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    hamzie wrote: »
    Or half way though July 7!!!!!!!!!

Well, I highly doubt it will even come out in the U.S. at the stroke of midnight. I'd say at best around noon California time (as Telltale is located in California), so 3 pm Eastern U.S., which is what 5 am July 8th in Sydney, 4am? Western Australia?
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    even if you did have to wait until July 8th, you have The Presets, Cut Copy, and Midnight Juggernauts... you don't see me complaining!

well... except in this post :o
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah from past experience telltale games normally come out the next day at about 4 or 5 in the morning here in australia
  • edited June 2009
    Although of course you have to wait exactly the same amount of time as everyone else...
  • edited June 2009
    Hero1 wrote: »
    Yeah from past experience telltale games normally come out the next day at about 4 or 5 in the morning here in australia

Anyone else gunna be up that early? :p
  • edited June 2009
    And yet... I usually get my "new episode!" emails at about 10 or 11am, so I don't download the episode until I get home that night.

For example, last Tuesday Muzzled! was released and I downloaded it when I got home late Tuesday night (was out at the movies with quuux). Of course, I've been so busy I haven't had time to even play it yet... but I'm sure I'll find the time before ToMI comes out :)
  • edited June 2009
    Although of course you have to wait exactly the same amount of time as everyone else...

W H A T T T T T !?!?!?!

N O N S E N S E

this cannot beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

australia is not beyond space time continuum!?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.