I wanna see more cannibals

lemonhead is probably my favorite character in the whole series. I want more vegetarian cannibals, huts, and giant tiki idols.
I say there should be an instance in the games where guybrush somehow gets those cannibals mad and gets chased until he reaches a river (in reference to Raiders of the Lost Ark)

the natives are restless....

Comments

• edited June 2009
    or maybe he can be put on a pole to be roasted and then get off but they could throw fruit at him and he could catch that fruit with the pole until he looks like a giant shish kabob.... wait simpson's did it... er I mean POTC did it.
  • edited June 2009
    guybrush getting put in a bone cage and he has to find a way out, may i presume? wait...thats also POTC
  • edited June 2009
    at the end he could find out soylent green is people
  • edited June 2009
    Murray should have strange magnetic properties and be sought after by the Soviet government.
  • edited June 2009
    And Guybrush should have to run to escape being rolled over by a giant tomato.

Does anyone else find it endlessly amusing that the cannibals sound like wasps?
  • edited June 2009
    White Anglo-Saxon Protestants?
  • edited June 2009
    Exactly. Those snooty, upper-crust, country club memeber types, specifically.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, it's a nice joke :-)
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    at the end he could find out soylent green is people

Just as long as he doesn't go HOME (Another reference to the film you referenced .)
  • edited June 2009
    Did I say cannibal, I meant canon ball. I wanna go boom!
  • edited June 2009
    serweet wrote: »
    Did I say cannibal, I meant canon ball. I wanna go boom!

...You're not quite stable, are you?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.