Talkie?

edited March 2005 in Bone
Should we assume that the game will have full-voice? I would hope so, and would be dissappointed by anything less.

So who then should be cast?
I open the floor now to wild accusations.

I've never had a good idea on who should play the main characters.
But I have ideas for the supporting players.^_^
Tress MacNeille as Gran'ma Ben
Ron Pearlman as the Red Dragon.
John Voigt as Lucius Down.
John Rhyse Davis as RockJaw

And you have to get Lucille Bliss in there because her voice is so awesome. But she'd be perfect for a character we see later in the books, so I'll leave said character nameless so as not to spoil anything.

Comments

• edited March 2005
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=123#2092

And those actors would likely be way out of Telltale's league. They're a small company with limited resources, I'd expect that they use professional voice actors and not Hollywood stars (albeit B-listers).
  • edited March 2005
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=123#2092

And those actors would likely be way out of Telltale's league. They're a small company with limited resources, I'd expect that they use professional voice actors and not Hollywood stars (albeit B-listers).

A man can dream can't he? A man can dream.:D

I was more interested in the discussion than any actual results.
    Plus, two of the actors I listed are pro-voice actors that would probably not be totally out of the question.
  • edited March 2005
    Yeah, I just found out that John Rhyse Davis was the voice of the "narrator" in Quest for Glory 4 (shadows of darkness).

I don't really have a point. I am just saying it was cool. I watched LOTR the other night and then when I was playing QG4, I couldn't stop imagining Gimli suddenly leaping out of the shadows and kicking some major butt.
  • edited March 2005

A man can dream can't he? A man can dream.:D

Alright, just wanted to make sure you didn't get your hopes up. Pearlman would be awesome though. B-)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.