Why I dont think Herobrine will be in it *MY OPINION*

I dont think Herobrine will be in it because HB is fake! HB is just a creepypasta fanfic. Even though Notch knows about HB that really doesnt make a different.

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Wait why did you put a spoiler tag for it with a unconfirmed/fake name?

• I dont know I was just bored :P

• I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Actually Herobrine is not a creepypasta and was actually created by Notch and almost everytime Notch updates minecraft he puts a message at the end of the update list saying "-Removed Herobrine".

• edited March 2015

Edit: I might be wrong so edited

Alannwake posted: »

Actually Herobrine is not a creepypasta and was actually created by Notch and almost everytime Notch updates minecraft he puts a message at the end of the update list saying "-Removed Herobrine".

• Umm. After the stupid herobrine story got giant Notch put removed herobrine as a joke. Herobrine is fake and was made up on the minecraft forums. EVEN THE GUY WHO CAME UP WITH THE STORY SAID IT WAS FAKE

Alannwake posted: »

Actually Herobrine is not a creepypasta and was actually created by Notch and almost everytime Notch updates minecraft he puts a message at the end of the update list saying "-Removed Herobrine".

• edited March 2015

Yeah but now Herobrine is an established part of Minecraft history, I mean look he even got into one of the Skin Packs as a wearable skin, With that said I would want to them to include as part of the story, but I don't think they will, and I think they will just focus on getting to the Ender Dragon and fighting him.

• Notch sees it as a joke! Plus if they did add herobrine it would be stupid because Herobrine is from a fan fiction

-XYAB- posted: »

Yeah but now Herobrine is an established part of Minecraft history, I mean look he even got into one of the Skin Packs as a wearable skin, W

• But you can't ignore the fact that he IS a skin for Minecraft console... and he may see it as a joke, but maybe Mojang will want Telltale to include Herobrine.

Notch sees it as a joke! Plus if they did add herobrine it would be stupid because Herobrine is from a fan fiction

• I dont think they will. Notch sometimes gets a little mad about the whole Herobrine thing.

-XYAB- posted: »

But you can't ignore the fact that he IS a skin for Minecraft console... and he may see it as a joke, but maybe Mojang will want Telltale to include Herobrine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.