Whatever Makes You Laugh (Post pictures, gifs, etc here - mobile warning)

Comments

• edited October 2017

Stupid body too short, is this site for real? Like I can be bothered typing more than needs to be typed ?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This contains spoilers for Stranger Things season 1 and was made before season 2 so i will add a spoiler tag just to be safe.

• Imagine paying a shitton of money to get Orson Welles to advertise your product and this is the result

• I'm weak

• Am I the only one who remembers or watched the Rush Hour trilogy? The nostalgia is real and and underrated. This moment especially.

• edited November 2017

This one's a year old, so no spoilers for season 2.

• edited November 2017

This may be just the best unintentionally funny moment from LiS. And Adam's commentary just makes it even funnier.

Seriously, does no one care that Victoria just passed out right in front of them. The normal reaction would be to see if she's okay, call 911, alert someone of an emergency. But no, instead, we need to convince Chloe to be Ariel, meanwhile, Victoria's possibly dead right in front of you, and no one gives a shit. I was hunched over laughing for a good 5 minutes with tears in my eyes when I saw this, I just couldn't believe it.

• That ADHD footage cutting.

This may be just the best unintentionally funny moment from LiS. And Adam's commentary just makes it even funnier. Seriously, does no

• Been a long time since I shared anything here

• edited November 2017

I find this hilarious and very clever.
    As I was passing through the station on my morning commute, I finally realised that Castle Frank station literally was Castle, Frank station a.k.a. The Punisher. The entire station had Punisher ads everywhere. Netflix, I like your new marketing campaigns. Please bring more.
    Read All About It Here, apparently

• New JonTron! Weird Workout Videos

• edited November 2017

• The Fort Worth Police Department is having fun again.

• edited December 2017

When you get good with Moira in overwatch.

• DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS?!?!?!? :D :D Carl Poppa!! <3

• Double kill :D

When you get good with Moira in overwatch.

• edited December 2017

Since Christmas is coming soon, this video seems appropriate to watch. It has to be seen to be believed.

For anyone who is interested, it's a clip from the atrocious Rapsittie Street Kids animated movie, featuring the only highlights of the movie.

• That is by far the best movie I have ever seen. Great grandma made the movie so much better with her inquisitive remarks and stunning performance.

Someone get her an oscar!

RichWalk23 posted: »

Since Christmas is coming soon, this video seems appropriate to watch. It has to be seen to be believed. For anyone who is interested

• The strangest thing from that video I posted, is that Great Grandma does talk normally in one instance when she's not dropping 'kids nowadays' or 'Christmas'.

That is by far the best movie I have ever seen. Great grandma made the movie so much better with her inquisitive remarks and stunning performance. Someone get her an oscar!

• Love me some Bob Odenkirk

• If you like George Harrison...

• Does anyone remember this video from way back when?:

• it S'all good man :trollface:

Johro posted: »

Love me some Bob Odenkirk

• Taking a wild guess that hockey isn't one of Facebook's favourite sports.

Hockey isn't played in "quarters"

• Batman the Uber Driver. (This video is a recording of a radio show that was performed in front of a live audience. If you want the experience as if you listened to it on the radio, close your eyes. No, wait, press Play and then close your eyes. Darn, did I write that in time? Apologies to all who had their eyes shut for hours waiting for something to happen.)

• Hope this lightens up your day : )

• edited December 2017

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't mean to reply to anything.

Hope this lightens up your day : )

• Can anyone else see that Lion’s dick?

Hope this lightens up your day : )

• :D lemme smaash

Melton23 posted: »

Can anyone else see that Lion’s dick?

• edited December 2017

aww how cute

wow how cool

• If this doesn’t scream dropped on his head on a child then I don’t know what does

This video has inspired me to dress up as the Grimace thing from McDonald’s and do parkour on Churches

• "You need someone much more alpha" :D

• Old people Facebook posts are hilarious lol the Walmart one is my favorite.

• I wish I saw more of these kinds of comments first hand XD

Old people Facebook posts are hilarious lol the Walmart one is my favorite.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.