Borderlands Pre-Sequel Unlocks for 'Tales from the Borderlands' Season Pass Owners

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Tales from the Borderlands Pre-Sequel unlocks

We've been working with our friends at Gearbox on something cool for you Borderlands fans! Starting TODAY, Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can unlock exclusive weapons, heads, and skins to use in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

You will need a SHiFT account to get these Pre-Sequel unlocks, so be sure you've signed up. Your unlocks will be tied to the platform on which you own the Season Pass for Tales from the Borderlands. Here's where you can get the goodness!

• Xbox One or PS4 Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can redeem their loot in the The Handsome Collection on the same platform
  • Xbox 360 or PS3 Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can redeem their loot in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on the same platform (note that these can then be transferred to The Handsome Collection using cross-save)
  • Android and iOS Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass owners can redeem their loot in the Steam version of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

If you need help figuring out exactly how to get the unlocks on your platform, check out this support thread, or reach out to support@telltalegames.com.

Comments

• Now I just need TPS. Still waiting for GOTY. I hope at least a gun or few are somewhat useable. Skins look great, but probably I won't be using any beside the Rhys one.

• My game claims that I need to buy the season pass and therefore cannot login to SHIFT - this is odd because I have it purchased on PSN store (when pressing on BUY) - in EU on PS4, btw... :)

• good thing I play B:TPS on Xbox 360 and TFTB on iPad. no loot for me. that really sucks and I wish there was some way to go cross platform.

• Does this work on PC though?

• That is just dumb. What if someone plays maybe TFTB on say PC, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PS4? Fuck them, right?

This discussion has been closed.